The Dealers Daughters

By niyah_nychelle_

"I'm not worried about you being able to handle yourself, because I would never leave my little girls out the... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Kia
Chapter 5 Kia
Chapter 6 Kole
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16~ Maurice
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ~Kole
26~ Kia
26 ~Kole
27~ Scotty
28~ Kole
29~ Maurice
30~Kia
31~Kole
32~Kole
33- Kia
34- Elijah
35- Kole

25 ~ Kia

48 2 0
By niyah_nychelle_

"Oooooouuuuuuueeeee bitch we in Barbados for real. I'm bout to find me a lil dark skin jank and cuddle up with him for the next two months. Kole looooooook I'd put the pussy on that young man with his bomb ass, bitch come on so that we can get to this hotel before I go on a hoeing spree."

"Bitch calm down damn. Imma need you not to piss yourself before we even start enjoying out trip." I smile and drag my sister towards the taxi I called to bring us to the hotel.

We enjoy the 10 minute ride to the nice side of the island and I admire everything from the small bodegas selling fruit to the mom and pop shops we pass on the way. Its beautiful and the atmosphere is way different than Virginia. I look over a Kole who has a wide smile on her face and is caressing her growing baby bump. Its hard knowing that she's 4 months pregnant and we just found out two weeks ago. I never thought she would hide something like that from me. Even after all the danger she was putting herself in, especially when she went on that three day killing spree.

We pull up at a nice hotel and Kole rushes out the car and I do the same while the driver sticks his hand to the back waiting for payment., I hand him a crisp 20 and he thanks me while the doorman to the hotel brings a luggage buggie out so that we can carry our many bags up to our room once I get the room key from the gorgeous woman behind the desk.

When we get to the room I don't bother to unpack anything before getting comfortable and Kole does the same but not before putting her being in barbados on snapchat and live streaming it on instagram. I curl up on the large cream colored sheets and fall into a deep slumber while she walks towards the balcony to look over the island.

I'm awaken by loud knocking on the door and mentally curse out whoevers on the other side for interrupting my sleep.

"Who the fuck is it?" I yell while getting out of the bed.

"Keim." The other person semi yells.

Who the fuck is keim? I got a feeling this has my sisters name written all over it. And I swear to god. I peep threw the peep hole and spot a handsome dark skin guy around my sisters age on the other side of the door.

"Show me your hands." He does as told holding the welcome flowers and smiling.

"Lift your shirt and spin slowly" I smile once he lifts his shirt.

This nigga is built beautifully. Chiseled abs, strong jaw line, perfect white teeth, and semi flawless skin. He has a few cuts on his back and one barely visible one right above his right eyebrow. His chest is covered in tattoos and the only thing complementing the small scars on his back are a pair of angel wings and a quote. "For my sins shall be corrected and I shall be one with god."

Lord knows god blessed all of his chromosomes and I was blessed to have this young man in my presence. I open the door and his eyes widens before he hands me the tulips and a welcome post card before following me to the living room like area in the penthouse suite we're staying in. I watch as he looks me over licking his plump pink bottom lip in the process leaving it gleaming. Everything about this nigga screams trouble. But that just so happens to be my last name so I could give a fuck less.

"Sorry I didn't fully introduce myself on the other side of the door but my name is Hakiem Jones, my father is the leader of the cartel, I was sent to welcome you and your beautiful sister to the island." He says while kissing the back of my hand lightly. I blush and play with the hem of my volley ball shorts and he chuckles to himself a little.

"Thank you, I'm NiKia outlaw, daughter of Maurice outlaw. But speaking of my little bowling ball, have you seen her. I haven't seen her since I started my nap." He nods taking a seat on the pull out couch beside me.

"She's with my brother, Shakiem. He took her on a tour of the city, don't worry your little bowling ball is safe." He says and I finally catch his accent. It fits him.

"So are you and your brother twins?"

"Oh no Sha is 20, I am 17, Rahkiem and Rahiem are 13, Jahiem is 9, and Desaire is 2." I laugh and nod

"How does your dad deal with all of you?" He slouches in the chair and throws his arm across my shoulder.

"I mean all of us have one job and that's too protect the empire that my father has built, we live to expand his business, make connects, and keep dezzy safe. But right now I'm just focused on having fun, but my father says that my fun, is gonna end with me 6 feet under one day." He says shrugging.

He's different in a good type of way.

"So how about I go change and we can get out of here so that you can show me what kind of fun you like to have." He nods and bites his bottom lip causing me to blush and scurry to my room to shower and change while he sits watching cartoons.

I decide on a Black,Educated, and Petty crop top, and tan cargo shorts, pairing them with my suade blue 12's and a blue Nike visor, before placing my watch on my wrist and stuffing my wallet into my pockets and joining keim back in the front of the room.

"You ready," I nod "Ight less bounce then ma." I shake my head and follow him out the door he drapes his arm over my shoulder while we stand in the elevator and I check my phone to see if rod has texted me yet. Which he hasn't. So I take a picture with Hakiem to post on Snapchat but his ugly ass had to make it into a video.

"Wuddup wuddup this ya boy keim here with the shawty with the 40 lol nah but add me at the shit below." He makes the caption his Snapchat name and I can't help but laugh at him.

"Really?" I ask punching his arm playfully as we step off the elevator.

"Lol what?" He says grabbing my hand was we walk out. I automatically spot a black Sedan parked at the corner and they pull off slowly as we walk towards his midnight blue fiat.

"Nothing, I hope u like the nickname you just gave me because it fits perfectly." I pull the gun from my waistband and shoot at the passenger side window twice before gunshots pop off in our direction. Keim grabs my wrist and pulls me down on the side of a taxi as the car speeds up pulling off.

"What the fuck you do that for? Now they ain't gon do nothin but come back and try that shit again and honestly I ain't got time for catching international bodies cause I'm on fucking vacation. Oh my fucking god and you made me chip my nail playin with them niggas take me to the closest nail shop right now. And you paying for this shit." He laughs and I get on the passenger side of his car making sure to slam the door.

"Imma give you this warning right now. Slam my shit again and yo bum ass ll be walking. Fuckin brat."

"Since I'm a brat let me the fuck out the car. Cause you got the wrong one. Lil dick nigga." I tug on the door handle trying to get out and he grabs my arm before I snatch my arm out of his grip.

"Don't touch me bitch nigga." He smacks his teeth before placing both hands on the wheel and speeding of causing me to grab my seat belt and sit back trying to relax while he drives like a maniac. He turns up the radio and Bad and Boujee plays loudly threw the speakers. I keep my head turned toward the window whole I take in the scenery. After a while we pull up to a large mansion and my eyes widen as he types in the pass code to the gat and security stands close by waiting on us to come through.

"Wussup Trell?" The security guard ask causing Hakiem to nod.

"Trell?" He smiles and I blush a little before he nods.

"Its part of my middle name. Its best that they don't call me by my first name just in case some shit go down you know what I mean." I nod knowingly. But me and Kole don't go by out middle names people usually just call us Outlaw, nothing too spectacular like our middle names or nicknames we got when we were little. Maybe we should change that.

Once we get around the horseshoe I admire the large marble fountain in the middle, before following him to the door of the house.

"Woahhhh. This shit is sick." He laughs and I cover my mouth in embarrassment that was only supposed to be said in my head. This shit is huge. It makes the safe house that me and Kole live in now look like a two bedroom apartment. No offense. He watches me as I step in front of him a little and take in the appearance of the house. I gape at the decor and the two sided stairwell with gold railing and pictures hung on both sides in a steps pattern. I walk to one of the pictures and its a small family photo of a beautiful light skin woman sitting on a thron like chair and a tall dark skin male behind her while two little boys stand on each side of her and her hand rest on her rounded belly.

"Follow me." I'm snapped out of my thoughts once he grabs my head leading my up the stairs towards one of the rooms.

I look around once he opens the door and take in the scenery. His room is a Money green color with Cream trimmings. The left side of his wall is covered in metals and trophies and the right side is made into a Jordan's clock with the shoe boxes aranged by numbers up until 12 and a pair of retro's sitting on top of each box with a glass jumpman clock sitting in the middle.

I smile a little to myself because I always wanted to place one on my wall but I never knew which pair I would put on my wall but know I know which ones I would use for each hour. He motions for me to take a seat on the bed and I do, before getting comfortable and lounging in the middle of it pulling my phone out to check my snap.

"Well damn, make yo self comfortable. But I'm bout to shower and I'll be out in a few so we can kick it. Cool?" I nod and continue to play wit the filters on Snapchat ignoring him while he throws clothes on the bed beside me.

"If you hit me with anything I'll beat the fuck outta you in your own house." I yell interrupting my video but I still post it cause I look cute.

"Yeah yeah, talk yo shit." I laugh and he finally lays somethinbgb out on the bed and then heads towards the bathroom with his towel.

I play tre back in 8ball then I get a text from Rod finally, but its not one I was expecting.

Big baby❤😍- Who df is dat nigga on yo sc don't get fked up .

Me- Wow I Don't Get No Hey Baby No Nun I Get A Who Da Nigga On Yo Sc. You Haven't Texted Me All Day So You Won't Worried Bout Me Then, Don't Worry Bout Me Now!

Big baby❤😍- Yo cut all that attitude shit out, I should be the one with the attitude.

Me- For What I'm Not Doing Shit You Just Bn Jealous Of A Nigga That I Literally Just Met. Like Wtf But OK Rod I'm On Vacation And You Not Bout To Stress Me The Fuck Out. Maybe We Should Take A Break From Each other.

Big baby❤😍- You just need and excuse to fw dat nigga but 👌 that's fine enjoy yo "vacation"

Me- Trust Nigga I Will. Fuck You And The Bitch You With

I exit out of our conversation and delete the whole thread. No reason for me to keep the conversation when he don't want shit to do with me. He know he fucked up but he gone make everything seem like its my fault.

I sigh and throw my arm across my eyes and then I hear the bathroom door open before keim comes in with just his towel on.

"Yo you mind if I change in here orrrrrr?" I shake my head no keeping my arm thrown across my eyes.

"What's wrong ma?" I shake my head and he kisses his teeth.

"Come on man, something wrong. Cause you seem like the type that talk a lot of shit but now you hella quiet. What's wrong?" I sigh and shake my head again and he comes over and grabs my phone.

"Password?" I look at him like he dumb before throwing my arm back across my face.

"2046" I hear him put it in then it unlock.

"Who the fuck is xx.xash.xx?" I sit up and look at him

"Why? What he say?" He kisses his teeth before reading the post.

"Won't waste my time on another bitch, that wanna hop dick ta dick every time I'm not around. But fwm a nigga single." I kiss my teeth and he does the same before typing away at my phone. When he finally hands me back my phone I laugh after I read his comment.

|@luhjuu| Tell me again who was hopping dick ta dick, yo shawty told you she was on vacation and she was telling the truth, me bn with her is strictly business, but yo head to far up yo ugly ass to see that she was telling the truth. And nigga you bitch made for posting some shit like this only girls rant after they nigga break up with them, but if you gotta problem with what I had to say you can hmu @triggamankiem and I'll fly yo bitch ass out here and I'll show you how to be a real man.

"Your so sweet." I giggle. "Thanks for sticking up for me keim." He nods and pulls his shirt over his head. Before pulling on his gamma blue 11's

"You ready?" I nod

"Where to first?" He smiles and places his hand on my thigh and I squirm uncomfortably

"Sorry, but I gotta go to the trap first and make a couple drops before I cash out on you." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"You ain't gotta cash out on me homie, but this drop better not be boring or imma be mad as fuck." He laughs and speeds off.

"So you really deep in this shit huh?" I nod.

"I was born into it so its just second nature and its fun to me, everyone thought I was the one that was trigger happy but that's Kole, I just don't take people shit." He nods.

"My type of girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
1.2M 29K 96
Read to Find out . . 💆🏾‍♀️ P.S .. yes , I know that the first chapters go pretty fast & that's kinda the point. Just showing how fast some girls ca...
4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...
7.1K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...