Dangerous Prince: The Choice...

By Damonh

More

Dangerous Prince: The Choice --PREFACE--(KIRA'S STORY)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 1)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 2)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 3)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 4)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 5)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 6)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 7)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 8)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 9)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 10)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 11)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 13)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 14)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 15)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 16)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 17)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 18)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 19)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 20)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 21)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 22)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 23)
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 24)
To all my readers
Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 25)

Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 12)

1.3K 30 9
By Damonh

CHAPTER 12

HER PERFECT DATE

"What happened in your room?"

"I told you I don't know."

"Two zoa - demons were killed in your room and yet here you are telling me that you don't know what happened there?" he asked with a trembling voice.

"Where have you been in the first place?" he rumbled.

"I went to the angels' lair to investigate about the servatrix."

Zed rammed his fist on the brick wall of his office. "What about the frontterra? Are you sure now that Lachlan is the frontterra?"

"I'm not yet sure," I admitted in defeat.

Zed clutched the collar of my black shirt and lifted me off the floor. "You are not doing your job properly! The frontterra attacked two zoa - demons RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE and yet you still don't know who the frontterra is?"

"Why don't you do it on your own?" I snarled before I could even stop myself. I know I should not have said that but I was too angry I forgot to keep my mouth shut! I was always angry at him but tonight I was too pissed that I lost my control to myself.

He made a hissing sound and punched me on the face using his other hand. "You" - punch on the stomach - "are my servant" - threw me on his table - "I will not be spoken to like that!"

"I am your son!" I screeched as I tried to stand up. The table broke into half because of the impact and all the papers were now scattered around me. I wanted to punch him too and beat the crap out of his body but I was not powerful enough to do that.

I wanted to kill him the way he killed my mother. I want revenge and I will never stop until this man is dead!

Sucking in a deep breath, he turned around and walked to the direction of the fireplace. "Leave the problem about the servatrix to Ashtar. I want you to focus on the frontterra. If you have to rip off his clothes just to make sure that Lachlan has the insignia, then do it! I do not care anymore if he will suspect that you are hunting the frontterra!"

Bowing my head slightly, I said, "Yes, your highness."

I will start my plan after my date with Analee.

**************************************************************

I threw on a pair of jeans and black polo and then glanced at the clock. It was already 4:45 in the afternoon. I had no idea what was Analee's plan on our date but I hope she does not have one because I already have a plan. In fact, I made certain arrangements to make our date as memorable as it can be.

I want this to be her perfect date.

When I was already sure that everything was okay, I went to the Luna Park and saw Analee seated on a bench near the fountain. Her hair was pulled up into a tight bun and she was wearing a blue dress trimmed with lace. Her dress had a deep V - neckline and, for the love of all that is holy, it also had a long slit.

All the men around her were looking at her legs!

When she saw me, she stood up and smoothen her skirt. She smiled at me in a way that could astound any man here on earth! How I wish I could just kiss those red lips of hers and then hug her until the end of time.

"I'm sorry, I'm late."

"Its okay!" she beamed.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, hoping she will say that she does not now. "Do you have any plan?"

"I - I don't know..." she smiled impishly. "All night I did nothing but think of the best place to go and the best thing to do but I came up with nothing. I do not know what pleases you. I'm really sorry..."

Fighting hard not to smile, I said, "I know I place..."

"Where?"

I took her hands and pulled her toward me. I leaned down and whispered, "It's a surprise..."

I straightened my back and looked at her reaction. She looked confused... very confused. Her blue eyes were looking straight into my eyes as if the answers were hidden somewhere there. I smiled at her and she blushed.

"Do you want to go there or not?"

"Are you sure you are not going to leave me alone there?"

"I promise you that I won't leave you alone there..."

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Let's go!"

***********************************************************************

"What are we doing here?"

I smiled and tugged her. "Don't you like this place?"

She tightened her hold on my hand and walked faster to catch up with me. "I like this place..."

It was already seven o'clock when we reached Phillox's most wonderful beach resort because instead of just teleporting we rode a bus. On the way here, she did nothing but ask me where we were going so I ended up covering her mouth using my right hand during the whole trip.

The resort spanned twelve acres along the Gulf of Phillox's glittering coastline and had soft white sand. The water was clean and the cool breeze would make you want to stay here forever. This was my favorite place here in Phillox.

I stopped walking and turned around to face her. "Are you hungry?"

She nodded and looked around. "Where are the others?"

"Who?"

"The humans, I mean." She looked at the small cottage to our left. "Aren't this place supposed to be jam packed with humans?"

I turned around and started walking again. "I don't know."

"But that's weird..."

"Just - just ignore it!"

Analee stopped walking and pulled me to stop too. "You know why there are no humans around... tell me."

Rolling my eyes in exasperation I said, "I reserved this place for the two of us."

She gave an involuntary gasp and dropped my hand. "You what?"

I took her hand again and tugged her to keep on walking. "Keep walking!"

"Thank you," she whispered.

I smiled and I could hear the reckless beating of my heart. If a simple thank you could make my heart beat this fast, I wonder what her kiss could do to me. I think I will just drop dead here when our lips touched...

We continued on walking, stopping every now and then to pick up beautiful shells and make sand castles. The lights from the cottages were our only source of light. The clouds covered almost all the starts so we never got the chance to stargaze.

When we reached the last cottage, I stopped again and took my handkerchief from the pocket of my jeans. "Cover your eyes using this."

She frowned. "But why?"

"Just do it!"

She took the scarf from my hand and when she was done, I put my hand around her shoulder and escorted her. she made several complains and attempted to remove the scarf but when I told her that I'll leave her if she will sneak a quick look, she shut up and put her hands down.

My surprise for her was hidden at the back of the cottage. I hope she will love it. When I made a research last night about the top romantic date ideas, these were the ones whoch caught my attention.

When she was already in the right position, I let her go and went on the stage. The pianist wearing black pants and coat was already seated in front of the piano and the violinist in grey suit stood up and prepared his violin.

"Kira, where are you?" she asked, fear was evident in her voice. "Don't leave me alone! Kira!"

I raised my right hand and signaled the old man who I hired to work for me to switch on the lights. "Remove the scarf now."

Without more ado, she removed the scarf. Her eyes widened and stood utterly still. I waited for her to say something but she remained standing there looking at the table in front of her. There was a tall white vase with red tulips in it at the center of the table. There were also two plates with spoon, fork and knife on each side, and two glasses of wine there.

She then looked up... and then sideways. The five coconut trees surrounding us had Christmas lights around their trunks and red petals of roses were scattered on the red carpet were she was currently standing.

I nodded at the pianist and he started playing the piano. After a few seconds, the violinist started playing too. Swallowing the huge lump on my throat, I started singing. I had a Baritone type of voice, mind you.

(listen to the music... the title is out of my league)

As I sing it, twelve men came out from the back of the stage; all of them were carrying blue tulips. They gave it to Analee who was watching me with teary eyes. She accepted the flowers, saying thank you to all of them, and placed it on top of the table.

After singing, I went to her, gave her a bouquet of pink tulips and motioned her to sit down. She sat on the table and when the food was served, she ate it but refused to look at me. She ate Crispy Fried Oysters with a Chili - Corn sauce with a big smile on her face, drunk the wine enthusiastically and ate the chocolate cake as fast as she could.

When she was done eating, I stood up and took her hand. I bent down and kissed the back of it. "Do you want to dance with me?"

She gripped my hand and nodded slowly. The pianist took it as a queue and started playing Ballade Pour Adeline, Analee's favorite according to Lachlan. I placed my right hand on her small waist and held her trembling right hand.

"Did you like my surprise?"

She nodded and tears escaped from the corner of her eyes. "I never thought that this could really happen. I love the song - Out Of My League - and the foods are so delicious. And Ballade Pour Adeline is my favorite!"

When she smiled, I bent down and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad you liked it."

"Thank you! For me, this is the most wonderful gift."

I hope I could always see her smile like this. I love making her happy. I do not know why but every time I look into her eyes, I could sense that there was something bothering her. I wanted to know what was bothering her but I was afraid to ask her because it could be because of me.

We did not talk again after that conversation and just continued dancing. After Ballade Pour Adeline, the pianist played Beautiful In My Eyes. I put Analee's right hand on my shoulder and pulled her closer to me. She leaned her head on my right shoulder and wrapped her arms about my neck.

Lord, help me. Give me enough strength... to have the guts to leave her. I have to leave her. She'll be more safe if she was away from me. no threat from my beloved father and from the supportive zoa - demons.

At exactly twelve midnight, I pushed her away from me. "Time's up."

"What do you mean?"

"I have to go now. I have wasted enough time..."

Her frown deepened. "I can't understand you..."

"The archdemon gave me a task and I have to do it as soon as possible..."

"Not that one. You said something about WASTED TIME," she muttered.

"Yes, I just wasted seven hours with you..."

"Wasted?" she gasped in deep horror. "Kira, did you not enjoy our date?"

I frowned and faked a confused expression. "No."

"But you prepared all of this!" Her voice trembled. Tears were forming in her eyes again but she looked up and gritted her teeth to stop the tears from falling. It kills me to see her like this.

"So?" I asked in an even way.

"What do you mean by so?" she demanded. "I thought... I thought you did this because... because..."

"Because I love you?" I finished. "Don't be so stupid Analee... you are nothing compared to Ely so why would I fall for you? I just did these things because you said you want a date with me before you leave... this is just my birthday and farewell gift."

With one last look at her distraught face, I turned around and walked away from her. Every step I make was so hard. My skin still tingles from her touch. I crave for her touch. I love her. I wanted to turn around and hold her close to me.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked in a low tone, almost a whisper. "When I am with Lachlan you get angry but when I am not with him you say, 'just go to Lachlan'. I don't know what to do anymore! You should have said earlier that you did this so that you could easily get rid of me. You made me believe that you did this because you care for me... because you want me to be happy."

I care for you and believe it or not, I want you to be happy.

Ten steps away from her, I turned around and looked at her direction. She was gone. I looked at the table and the bouquet of tulips that I gave to her was gone too.

Will I ever see her again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 261 13
Season 3 bois
536K 18.4K 41
The last omega
159K 6.9K 21
I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE PAIN