Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 12)

CHAPTER 12

HER PERFECT DATE

"What happened in your room?"

"I told you I don't know."

"Two zoa - demons were killed in your room and yet here you are telling me that you don't know what happened there?" he asked with a trembling voice.

"Where have you been in the first place?" he rumbled.

"I went to the angels' lair to investigate about the servatrix."

Zed rammed his fist on the brick wall of his office. "What about the frontterra? Are you sure now that Lachlan is the frontterra?"

"I'm not yet sure," I admitted in defeat.

Zed clutched the collar of my black shirt and lifted me off the floor. "You are not doing your job properly! The frontterra attacked two zoa - demons RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE and yet you still don't know who the frontterra is?"

"Why don't you do it on your own?" I snarled before I could even stop myself. I know I should not have said that but I was too angry I forgot to keep my mouth shut! I was always angry at him but tonight I was too pissed that I lost my control to myself.

He made a hissing sound and punched me on the face using his other hand. "You" - punch on the stomach - "are my servant" - threw me on his table - "I will not be spoken to like that!"

"I am your son!" I screeched as I tried to stand up. The table broke into half because of the impact and all the papers were now scattered around me. I wanted to punch him too and beat the crap out of his body but I was not powerful enough to do that.

I wanted to kill him the way he killed my mother. I want revenge and I will never stop until this man is dead!

Sucking in a deep breath, he turned around and walked to the direction of the fireplace. "Leave the problem about the servatrix to Ashtar. I want you to focus on the frontterra. If you have to rip off his clothes just to make sure that Lachlan has the insignia, then do it! I do not care anymore if he will suspect that you are hunting the frontterra!"

Bowing my head slightly, I said, "Yes, your highness."

I will start my plan after my date with Analee.

**************************************************************

I threw on a pair of jeans and black polo and then glanced at the clock. It was already 4:45 in the afternoon. I had no idea what was Analee's plan on our date but I hope she does not have one because I already have a plan. In fact, I made certain arrangements to make our date as memorable as it can be.

I want this to be her perfect date.

When I was already sure that everything was okay, I went to the Luna Park and saw Analee seated on a bench near the fountain. Her hair was pulled up into a tight bun and she was wearing a blue dress trimmed with lace. Her dress had a deep V - neckline and, for the love of all that is holy, it also had a long slit.

All the men around her were looking at her legs!

When she saw me, she stood up and smoothen her skirt. She smiled at me in a way that could astound any man here on earth! How I wish I could just kiss those red lips of hers and then hug her until the end of time.

"I'm sorry, I'm late."

"Its okay!" she beamed.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, hoping she will say that she does not now. "Do you have any plan?"

"I - I don't know..." she smiled impishly. "All night I did nothing but think of the best place to go and the best thing to do but I came up with nothing. I do not know what pleases you. I'm really sorry..."