His Secret Daughter

By Attic_Art

Toni wants to save the world, more importantly she wants to save her secret dad from having to save the world... More

The Introductions
The Vistor From SHIELD
The Beginning of a Suit
The End of a Suit but the Beginning of a Team
Who Ya Gonna Call? Steve Rogers!
The Day Off
not a chaptter
The Beach Day
The Truth
The Missed Meeting
She's Penelope Miller
The School Gossip
The Escape to Asgard
Not an Update
The 'Friendly' Duel
The Beautiful Weapon
The Return
The VIP Doctor
The Wake Up Scene
The Norm
The Call
The Surf
The Flight
The Avenger's Show
Interviews With the Stark Family: Anthony Edward Stark
I NEED YOUR HELP
Interviews with the Stark Family: Virginia Pepper Potts-Stark
Interviews with the Stark Family: Toni Amelia Stark
The Press
The Dinner
Midnight Talks
Beer and Movies?
-J
Imortant Update
The Prom
The Traitor and Enemies (There's a Difference)
Post Prom Bomb
Back to Asgard
Snap
Back To Reality
The End
Note

The School Crowd

190 8 2
By Attic_Art

Chapter Twenty-Six

I woke up from a sharp kick to the side and rolled over to turn off my alarm. "Kick me all you want, we have to get up, Abs."

She let out a roar. "No, you kept me up so late last night with stories of mysterious asgardian lover--"

"Oh my god Abi, shut up! My parents could be awake."

"Okay, okay," she held her hands up in mock surrender before it turned into a yawn and stretch combo.

"Those pants I stole from you are in the top left hand drawer."

"Sweet, what are you going to wear?"

"Uh, clothes." I laughed, "T-shirt and jeans like usual."

"Really? It's Toni Stark's first day at school. And you aren't going to do anything special?"

I sighed, "It isn't my first day of school, though. And I'd feel more self conscious if I tried to dress up. I want everything to be as normal as possible."

"Fine, but can you be normal in those super cute jeans with the lace at the bottom sides?"

"Sure, and shirt?"

"That blue motocross one."

"The freestyle one?"

"I did say blue."

I laughed, "Soorry. Beanie or no beanie?"

"But, baby, it's hot outside," she sang to the old Christmas tune

"But we won't be outside that long."

"True, okay but one of the thin ones. Do you still have that shirt I bought you that you never wore?"

"Yikes, yes I do. Middle bottom drawer? Under some sweaters I think." There was a knock at my door, "Who goes there?"

"It's Mom. Everyone dressed?"

"Mostly. Kyle's naked under the bed."

"Abi! You can't say that!"

Mom walked in laughing. "I would just be careful around Tony, but anyways. I want you to start taking your car to school. And I'm not listening to arguments."

"Why?" Her look changed, and I added quickly, "Not arguing just wondering."

"It's safer. And JARVIS can get you as close as possible before you hit the cameras."

"What?"

"There is a small crowd around the school. Nothing like New York, but you're going to have to make your way through a few stations. Try not to say a word to them, they'll go away faster if you aren't giving them anything."

"Right, okay. Great."

"It will be alright, just get through this."

I nodded and she left so we could change. "Well, now I'm nervous."

"We got this, T. Just make it into school and we're clear of cameras, and onto hateful teenagers."

"I don't know if I hate you or love you."

"It's probably both." Abs hugged me. "But we'll be fine, so let's do this."

****

"Uh, T?"

"I see them..."

"Remind me to thank your mom for having you take the car."

"Yeah.. Grab your bag and be ready."

"How did they all get here so fast?"

"I mean some of them are local, right...? And Kyle said last night everyone at school outed me... Ready? Go!" We jumped out of the car and made it two feet before we were swarmed. I couldn't hear what anyone was saying over what everyone was yelling. So without a word, I grabbed Abi's wrist and pushed through the crowd.

In front of the building we saw people I barely knew talking to reporters. I rolled my eyes as those cameras fell on us too before rushing the rest of the way into the building.

"Well, that wasn't fun."

I looked at Abi, "Yeah, no kidding."

"Do you think they'll leave before we have to?"

"I have no idea. Lets just get to class, I'll see you at lunch."

She nodded and we parted ways.

"Hey! Toni!"

I looked up and saw a girl from the volleyball team, I didn't even know her name. "Uh, hey."

"Hey, we haven't talked in awhile, I just wanted to say sorry for doubting that you knew your dad. Even though I don't know how I could've changed my mind."

"Oh, uh, it's okay."

"Pretty crazy outside, right?"

"Yeah."

"Guess it's something we'll have to get used to since you're a celebrity now."

"Well, hopefully not. Anyway, I should get to class."

"Okay! I'll see you around."

I nodded and walked a bit faster to my science class, moving to my seat without looking at anyone. Kyle wasn't in yet which did not help the feeling in my gut. Staring down at my table I felt the gazes of my peers fall onto me.

"So your dad is Iron Man," someone finally said.

"Yep," I answered, even though it wasn't a question.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" I finally looked up from my desk to stare at him.

"Why didn't you tell anyone? Why was it a secret."

"It wasn't my decision to make. Read the interview."

"I read it already!" A female voice piped in. "Tony and Pepper decided on it because they wanted to protect her, it was pretty sweet."

Another guy snorted, "All done protecting her? Wonder what happened."

I glared at him, "Well, let's see, I grew up. I can protect myself. And if I can't I built a robotic suit that can."

He held his hands up and feigned fear. "Oo, don't hurt me little girl."

The girl's already annoying voice chimed in again. "She would, she got into fights in grade school."

"Hey, 'she' is right here, honey," I looked at her evenly and she slumped into her chair facing forward.

Then a few people started talking at once and I could no longer understand what they were saying.

Mr. Collins walked in and hushed the class, soon enough everyone was in their seat. "I understand we are all excited by the crowd outside, but this is still a high school and we are here to learn not gossip. Now, we have five minutes before class starts, we will spend it in silence." He sat in his chair and that was the end of that. This guy deserved a world's best teacher mug for sure.

I laid my head down to try to calm down. A few minutes later the chair beside me scooted out. I turned my head and met Kyle's gaze with a small smile.

He nudged my arm, smiling like I'd done something good.

I only rolled my eyes before resting my head for the last few minutes of silence.

"Okay, let's go ahead and take roll. Abernathy--"

Oh god not roll.

"Here."

"--Andrews--"

"Here."

"--Carson...not here. Franks--"

We're getting to me.

"Here."

"--Fryer--"

"Here."

"Jones--"

"Wouldn't want to be anywhere else today."

"Here is all I was looking for, Mr. Jones.. Lawrence--"

"Here."

Deep breath Toni.

"Miller--"

"Here," I said with a raise of my hand.

"Right, I'll make a note to fix that."

"It's okay, I'll get all the paperwork straightened out later."

He nodded and continued down the list.

****

"Ms.--ah-- Toni, stay behind won't you?"

I nodded and waited for the class to clear out. Kyle whispered that he'd be right outside.

"Quite the weekend you've had."

"You can say that again."

"I'd like to revisit our conversation from earlier this semester."

My eyebrows crinkled, "Which one?"

"When I mentioned our school counselor. I see now why you may have been hesitant to visit, but I hope that you'll use the resources at this school to your benefit."

I smiled, "I'll keep it in mind. Thank you for caring, Mr. Collins. I've really appreciated you this year, even though it might not have seemed like it for a minute.."

He patted me on the shoulder, "That's the best thing a teacher can hear, Toni. Thank you."

***

By lunch all I wanted to do was go home, but the crowd outside made me think better of it. It hadn't gotten any smaller, if anything it had doubled in size. I took my seat by Abs in silence and soon Kyle joined us.

"Well, how's your guys' day going."

"People keep asking me about you. Down to your favorite color. It's weird. I haven't really answered anyone," Abi grimaced. "It's just weird."

Kyle nodded, "Tell me about it. except the questions I'm asked are nowhere near as tame."

"Aw, poor Kyle. Lemme guess, they were asking how she is in bed and you didn't want to answer because you couldn't admit that you haven't gotten lucky yet."

"Abi!" I yelled.

But Kyle only laughed, "I mean, she's not wrong. I wouldn't have answered anyway but I really couldn't. We should fix that."

"Shut up, you could've gotten me into bed if you tried."

"I know, and I feel horrible about it," he put his hand over his heart. "Honest I do."

"Asshole."

"So, Toni."

"Marisa."

"How on earth did you get Tony Stark to agree to this?"

"Well, you see since Mom, Pepper, wasn't screwing anyone else, he kinda had to."

I saw Abi shake with a silent laughter.

"I don't believe it. No way do you come from the Starks."

"Okay, that must be why I have my dad's brains, temper, hair, and nose. My mom's facial structure and blue as fuck eyes. Because my DNA decided to copy the Starks who I can't be related to. Oops, I forgot, DNA is a hard concept for you."

"Oh shit," Abi coughed out.

"Shut up, poor girl."

I stood, planting my hands on either side of my tray of food, and with a laugh I said, "Today my computer butler drove me to school in my McLaren that cost more than your parent's house. Anything else?"

She huffed. "This isn't over," She said before walking away.

I laughed, "Oh, I think it's over." I sat and Abi bumped my side.

"You go girl."

I smiled at her before turning to Kyle, "Anything?"

He smiled and tried to talk before bursting into a fit laughter that would come on throughout the rest of the day at random.

A/N so its short like the last two but I wanted to leave it here because I like it so much 😂😂😂😂 #savageaf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 7.1K 23
What if Clint and Natasha had a kid? What if only iron man, agent coleson, and fury knew about her? But what happens if she wasn't really their ki...
17K 578 16
"Who is that?" Tony turns around "Who?" "The one in the basement?" Tony looks at you with a weird look on he's face. Then he looks at Nat, like some...
13K 489 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
5K 277 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...