Rising of The Blood Moon (Gir...

Af TheMoonlightPoet

Hatspehut and Saryia have been married for four years now. To Hatspehut, life couldn't be better. She has a h... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note

Chapter 27

19.4K 567 29
Af TheMoonlightPoet

Hatspehut

Everything in my mind has faded away. I feel like I am no longer apart of the physical world. I think I might have lost consciousness at a time. Now I float helplessly in the nothingness around me. I call out for help the only sound is my voice bouncing around me. The I hear a soft male chuckle echoing through the dark.

"Who's there!? Whoever you are help! Hello?!" Out of the dark a tiny light appears. It blast into a bright light. I shield my eyes from the light until it begins to fade away. I feel grass under me and unshield my eyes. Awe hits me when I see a plush meadow with flowers.

"It may seem beautiful, but it is all a lie child." The male voice softly calls to me. Immediately I bolt up from the grass and look at my surroundings from this guy. My angers gets to me again and I snarl into the meadow.

"Whoever the fuck you are show yourself now! I'll burn this entire meadow down until I find you! Get out here now!" The male voice laughs then the light appears again. Out of it comes the guy I'm guessing. He is bout the same height as Apollo with long black hair and a goatee. His facial features remind me of dad, strong chin and chiseled cheekbones. His eyes are light brown, but the unmistakable purple rings around the irises give away who he might be. Fear overcomes my anger, I back away as he comes closer.

"You have no reason to fear me Hatspehut. I am nothing like my mother." His mother?! Oh my sweet moon goddess. He's... he's....

"My name is Adel, Mor's only son, first emperor of the werewolves, and to an extent your father." His eyes go to light brown and he extends his hand to me. Does he expect me to take it? Why should I trust him? He is Mor's son, probably as twisted as she is.

"Actually I'm not. If you haven't read about me here is the basics: I am the one that made the world equal again. The world you were born is was not the one I created, more of a very modified human version, that is because of my mother." I stare at him in confusion. He just read my mind, so how is he that powerful?

"Your mind shield is weakened by my mother. She is trying to take over your body, and I am here to help you hold her off until the blood moon. Take my hand, and walk with me through the past. If you learn from the past of your ancestors, then you can save the future for you and your family." His hand extends to me again. Saryia always tells me to learn from the past so it wont repeat itself. I'm going to have to trust him.

"On one condition however." Adel raises his eyebrow then nods.

"After you show me whatever you want to show me, help me get back to the physical world." He nods again and I take his hand. Adel pulls me along through the meadow.

"Right now we are in the time of Mor. Her reign is 40 years of age, she still has two years on her reign before she takes her last breath." The light once again shines in my eyes, it goes away and in front of me is a dark and dreary kingdom. It makes me want to cry. Adel and I stand outside the dark stony city walls, I nearly heave at the sight. Bodies, human, fairy, werecat, vampire, witch, and some werewolf hang there with ropes around their necks and I wooden slab attached to another string around the neck tells what they are and what they did to die.

"This was considered a warning not to make my mother mad. But some of these death were just because of what they are. The only true enemy to the empire at the time is vampires, but the true enemy to my mother was herself." We walk closer to the wall not all of these people are adults, some are children as young as Belle, a few younger. Tears sting my eyes as I look away from the wall.

"This is what she wants for your world too." Adel says putting his muscular arm around me trying to comfort me.

"Why didn't you try to stop her?" I question looking back at Adel. His face softens even more then saddens slightly.

"Believe me when I say I tried to. Mor only saw me as an heir, and my father... she killed him right after I was born. I wasn't even made from love, I was born just for the sake of her bloodline continuing after her death. She saw me as nothing, and weak because of my kindness and compassion. You are lucky your mother was not like that, she loves you." I nod as we flash into the palace. It's even darker in here.

The walls are slightly colored with tapestries, paintings, and sculptures of herself. There was only one painting of Adel and her together. My attention turns to Mor herself sitting on her throne wearing all black including a black crown decorated with moonstones. The only color of red is the amulet that sits on her chest. Guards stand at her sides and a empty smaller throne to her right. She is very old now. Her eyes flash with impatiens.

"Where is my son?! ADEL! Bring that boy to me now!" Two guards bow and rush out.

"She is about to tell me that she is dying and what I must to do keep the kingdom the way she has created it. By this time she has realized that she is not in favor of the goddess any longer. What she doesn't realize is the goddess is poisoning her through the amulet.  The moon goddess chooses a favorite child from time to time. This child often becomes a very powerful wolf, and comes to power in innovative ways. That child rest in your time and in your house." I look back up at him and squint in confusion. He keeps going anyway.

"The reason the goddess has cursed Mor is because of what she has done to the world, or as we knew the world. The goddess realized Mor's deceit when the promise was first made, when the amulet turned red."

"It was supposed to be white?" Adel nods.

"If Mor's intention was pure then it would be white, since her intent was control, bloodshed, malice, and cruelty it turned red. With her soul in it, it became a curse for our family." The side doors burst open and a much younger Adel, 24 or so, comes through up to his mother. He gets on his knees and bows to his mother.

"I apologize for my absence mother. I was with my wife, she has gone into labor." Mor sits back in the throne with a slight smirk on her face.

"My line will last forever." She mumbles to herself.

"Leave us." All the men in the room flea. Once they are alone Mor rises from the stone throne.

"I wonder if you are ready for the news I give you. I am dying Adel, I doubt I have five years left. Look up you useless pup!" Adel's head snaps up, the Adel next to me snarls at the tone in his mother's voice. Mor violently grasps his throat and lifts him off the ground with ease.

"Strong crazy old lady, that's even worse." My wolf whispers.

"You are weak... Pathetic just like your father. Tell me son are you ready to receive the gift and my crown?" She spat her venomous words in his face. His feet dangle in the air the she throws him back on the ground.

"No matter I will be with you always, talking to you from the gift itself." Adel coughs then picks himself up from the stone floor.

"What do you mean mother?" She sits back down on her throne and crosses her legs.

"That witch that I spared will transfer my soul into the gift. I will be able to control you all, and make you strong, just as the goddess promised to me. Be prepared to receive the gift once I die. Perhaps you won't be such a disgrace when you wield it."  The room becomes dark and another places comes into view. I now see Adel with his mate following behind guards holding a coffin.

"This is my mother's tomb. I constructed from the time she told me she was dying. Her body still rests there, unfortunately not the amulet. Your mate only discovered some of the tomb thank the goddess. I designed the tomb so Mor's body was very protected, but the amulet even more so. Your wife is very clever, no wonder she could get pass the hundreds of thousands of traps that were set. Even though I locked that terrible thing away it still affected us, me and my 2 children."

Again the scene changes, but to another man, I know who this is. Emperor Hultar he was murdered before he could have an heir. He was like his grandmother, but the books say he wasn't always like that.

"My sweet boy, mother destroyed his mind. He thought it was his wolf talking to him, but it was Mor. Mor has more control over the men in the family then the women. She can cloud their wolves actual thoughts and make them do her biding. That is exactly what is happening with your brothers now. They are not at fault for their fighting, Mor knew this would upset you and make you mad."

"What happened to your other child? The books say nothing about that one." Adel looks very sad then he points to another vision. A young girl with strawberry blonde hair looks back then rides away on a horse.

"My daughter ran away after the death of her mate, she ran because she knew something was wrong with Hultar and he was the one that killed her mate. She feared that he might kill her so she ran and stopped in Ireland, where she found her second mate, and continued the blood line." Then again the light flashes and we walk through it.

"So even though the amulet was buried Mor could still get to us?" Adel nods as we continue through the light.

"It is some type of curse she put directly on us. Only two wolves in our entire line closed her out fully. Those two wolves are me and your father." I nod again as another setting comes into view.

"How can I shut her out, at least until the blood moon, and how do I help my brothers?"

"I will take care of that, but under the blood moon you will have to use all of you will power to destroy her soul forever. You out of all the female decedents can do it, none of them have your will power. That inner strength makes you the strongest wolf in the entire line even stronger than Mor herself."

"So that's why she wants to take over my body!" I exclaim finally understanding why she wants my body so much.

"Yes now let's go on." The light flashes and we stand in a type of courtroom. A vampire woman stands there in chains. Elder Jade sits in a high throne, next to her is Saryia and Jamie. My wolf leaps with joy screaming mate. I try to contain my excitement seeing her, but my heart explodes at the sight of my love.

"Ammie Slather, you are charged with creating a monster. Do you confess?" The woman looks Jade right in the eye then spits in her direction. The vampires in the court grimace then Jade motions to the back. The door swing open and, the immortal wolf! 

"Eros was the first immortal wolf the world ever knew, also the only one known to drink blood. Ammie thought she was doing something good for her mate, but her crazy bloodlust plus Mor's madness made him go crazy and kill nearly everyone. Saryia was the one that trapped him using herself as bait, very reckless isn't she?"

"Not anymore." I mumble back. The immortal wolf struggles in the many sliver chains that stop him from turning or breaking loose. He is chained down to the floor. The wild look in his eye reminds me of the look in Apollo's eye after he has fought with Odin. Odin gets that look too, this has to be Mor. Ammie rushes over to her mate and tries her best to calm him, it works somewhat but it gets worse when she is dragged away from him.

"There is no going back for that beast. He's become wild." Saryia spits in disgust as she looks at Eros. Jade snickers then looks at Jamie.

"I've tried to find out what made him go bad, its simple that your blood drove him to kill. Your bloodlust overran his system Ammie, I'm sorry but he has to be put down." Ammie begins to tear and shakes her head.

"No! I won't let you kill him!" The vampires hold her still as another walks up to Eros with a musket in his hand. He aims it Eros' heart then looks back at Jade.

"There is no way we are letting him loose again so he can kill 20 vampires and injure Saryia here." Saryia nods then rubs her side.

"The beast Eros, is sentenced to death, and so are you. Take her away." Ammie starts to kick and scream as they begin to drag her away. Eros thrashes around growling and snarling. Ammie breaks loose and rips the two vampires holding her into pieces, before she could run to her mate, a single gun shot rings through the hall. Ammie falls to the ground lifeless. I look up and see a gun in Saryia's hand. She has a smile on her face. Jamie sits there in shock.

"AMMIE!" Eros screams before he is shot. He falls to the floor dead. Saryia jumps down where Eros is and takes a few blood samples then leaves the hall.

"The moment he died was the moment his son was born in your old pack. All ever since then except your father suffered with Mor's curse. Not that the amulet is back the world your mate has created might be destroyed by you. If you don't conquer the dark within yourself then everything you love will burn in my mother's never ending rage." The setting fades and we go back to the meadow.

"Do you understand what you must do now child?" He ask me letting go of my hand. I nod and take in a very deep breath.

"I will keep fighting and I will destroy your mother."

"I'm giving you and your brothers some of my shield. Your father gives you his shield completely. It will clean you so you all can have a better chance under the blood moon." Adel leans in and kisses my head. A tingle goes through me and everything goes dark.

"May the goddess be with you and your family Hatspehut. Do what you must." His voice echoes as I am rushed back through the dark nothingness.

*****

My eyes shoot open and I cough as I sit up. Jamie and Saryia are in here with me. I take in my surroundings and see that I'm back in my room. I take a sigh of relief. Jamie eases me back on the bed.

"Relax Hatspehut. How do you feel?" A good feeling goes through my being, I feel amazing. I haven't felt this good in months. I look down at Jamie's hand and see a cup.

"Whatever you put in that drink worked. I feel amazing!" I sit up again and stretch. Saryia comes over to me, she pulls me into a loving hug.

"I was so worried about you baby. Are you sure your okay?" I nod and peck Saryia's lips.

"I'm good now. Thank you Jamie." Jamie pats my shoulder then gets up and leaves. Saryia gets in bed with me, we cuddle into eachother then I look up at her.

"Let's go riding today." Saryia smiles and nods. We get out the room a little while later. We go out riding for a few hours. Still in the back of my mind is all the things Adel showed me. Now that I and my brothers have a shield we can think clearly and I can tell them about everything he told me. I have two people I have to beat under the blood moon now, and I refuse to fail.

A/N: Hello guys! I just wanted to say I hope you all have a good rest of the holiday and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :) Comment Vote Peace                        

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

307K 7.7K 31
Please note: I wrote this a long time ago when I was much younger. This does not reflect my current writing. Shay and Isaac have already been throug...
1.6K 15 27
Guardians: those who have stepped forward to protect the various nonhuman races from their human enemies. Few have emerged, but the war has only just...
4.3K 211 18
Have you ever been in love? Have you ever felt a longing to be with someone ? Do you like Vampire/Werewolf novels? Well maybe you would enjoy this l...
52 16 12
Maya is the 20 year old daughter of the lycan king and queen of the West. Her brother Michael is the heir of the throne, and therefore, his life is a...