The Only Way Out [Book 2]

Oleh HarrESgirl

"If you want out of this marriage, Harry, the door is right there." "The only way out is together, Bea." *** ... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Welcome Home
Chapter 2 - Knock Knock
Chapter 3 - With My Life
Chapter 4 - Like Heaven
Chapter 5 - Ambitious Kiss
Chapter 6 - Eye Vegetables
Chapter 7 - It's Cold, It's Cold, It's Cold
Chapter 8 - Down, Horsey
Chapter 9 - Two Feet Tall
Chapter 10 - My Hero
Chapter 11 - Tickle Fingers
Chapter 12 - Sing A Silly Song
Chapter 13 - Cuddle Bunny
Chapter 14 - Middle Names
Chapter 15 - Special Time
Chapter 16 - Captain Jack Fellow
Chapter 17 - Dirty Laundry
Chapter 18 - Squeaky Clean
Chapter 20 - Cocky Stinker
Chapter 21 - Absurd Accusation
Chapter 22 - Before My Eyes
Chapter 23 - Mr. & Mrs. Jealous
Chapter 24 - Melted Froyo
Chapter 25 - On My Own
Chapter 26 - Ridiculous Excuse
Chapter 27 - Take A Bullet
Chapter 28 - Sexy Walrus
Chapter 29 - Time Out
Chapter 30 - It's My Fault
Chapter 31 - Just Peachy
Chapter 32 - A Sinking Feeling
Chapter 33 - I Hate Hay Fever
Chapter 34 - Burning Up
Chapter 35 - Big Girl Panties
Chapter 36 - John Hancock
Chapter 37 - Like A Thousand Bucks
Chapter 38 - A Change Of Plans
Chapter 39 - Can Barely Stand
Chapter 40 - Doesn't Change A Thing
Chapter 41 - DEFCON Two
Chapter 42 - All The Cookies
Chapter 43 - All Over Again
Chapter 44 - Melted Wallpaper
Chapter 45 - Paint A Picture
Chapter 46 - A Dopey Smile
Chapter 47 - Two-Way Street
Chapter 48 - Make It Four
πŸŽ‰ExtraordinHARRY News!!πŸŽ‰
Chapter 49 - Peace And Quiet
Chapter 50 - Sweet Talker
Chapter 51 - Not A Chance
Chapter 52 - Sweet Everythings
Chapter 53 - Rain Check
Chapter 54 - The Shy Card
Chapter 55 - Hang In There
Chapter 56 - Best Idea Ever
Chapter 57 - Tip Of The Iceberg
Chapter 58 - Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 59 - Don't Hang Up
Chapter 60 - A Living Hell
Chapter 61 - Because Of Me
Chapter 62 - Tiny Heartbeat
Chapter 63 - A Sharp Knife
Chapter 64 - Enough Time
Chapter 65 - Can't Take It Anymore
Chapter 66 - Scattered Fragments
Chapter 67 - Lost Eyes
Chapter 68 - Drunken Confession
Chapter 69 - Uncomfortable Silence
Chapter 70 - The Only Way Out
Chapter 71 - Always Be My Somebody
Chapter 72 - Not The End
Super Duper Exciting News!

Chapter 19 - Get Around To It

2.7K 156 131
Oleh HarrESgirl

***Harry's POV

As I make my way downstairs, I hear my daughter's little voice and I can't help but smile.

Thank God I can trust the most precious things to me with Mum and Gem.

As I round the corner into the living room, I'm greeted with a smile from my little girl.

"Dadda!" Ferris exclaims, holding out her arms and her smile quickly turns into a cry.

"Oh now, it's okay, Love," I pick her up and she sticks her thumb in her mouth, laying her head on my shoulder. I roll my eyes into a smile and kiss her forehead, "Dadda loves you, Ferris."

You'll forever have me wrapped around your finger, Love.

"She's been a tad irritable, Son," my mum says while picking up a few toys from the floor. "We couldn't figure out what was bothering her. It's just not like her."

"Yeah, the poor thing has a diaper rash," I tell her as I set Ferris down on the couch. "Dadda's going to check on Baby Brother. Okay, Love?"

"Okay, Dadda," she nods and lays down, sticking her thumb back in her mouth.

"That's my girl," I give her a smile and gently brush her little curls from her beautiful face.

"Um, Harry, what's with the wet hair?" Gemma asks and I give her sly smile as I walk over to the bassinet. The widening of her eyes indicates she understood my look. "Gross, Baby Bro."

"What's gross?" my mum chimes in and my sister and I quickly tell her it's nothing, earning the 'mum look.' "Alright, fine. Now, are you and Bea okay?"

"Yes, we are and thank you for watching the kids while we sorted things out," I tell her, gently picking up my boy to cradle in my arms.

"Harry," Gemma says with a hint of irritation and I look over at her, "I love Bea. She's my sister, so don't you go hurting her feelings again and screwing this up."

What the hell? It wasn't even my fault.

I look at her dumbfounded as I sit down in the loveseat.

"That's right, Harry," my mum warns and I look at her only to be met with a raised eyebrow. "Bea is the best thing that's happened to you and I don't want you to muck it up."

My mouth drops and I let out an unbelieving sound.

What is this?

With both women standing in front of me with their hands on their hips, I feel cornered and I look down at my boy.

"C'mon, Seb," I take his little hand in mine and smile. "I'm outnumbered here. You have to help me out. Can you do that for Dadda?"

Seb makes a little sound and I use it to my advantage.

"See?" I glance up at my mum and sister with a smirk. "He's on my side."

Our laughter nearly covers up Bea's greeting as she walks into the living room and I feel my heart skip a beat.

Damn, she looks pretty in blue.

"Sounds like you guys are having fun," Bea smiles as she walks over to me and once our eyes meet, she smiles a completely different smile. "Hey, Babe."

"Hi, Baby," I return her knowing grin as she sits next to me. I gently place our boy in her arms with my eyes focusing on her rosy lips and I lean in for a kiss.

"Ahem," Gemma clears her throat, bringing me out of my trance.

"Oh, what do you want?" I scowl at Gem, earning a little squeeze to my thigh. The slight pressure makes me look down at my wife's hand, wishing it were something else she was squeezing and I clear my damn throat. "So, when are John and Phillip getting here?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Harry, but you missed them," Gem says, sitting down next to Ferris who has fallen asleep on the couch. She reaches for the throw on the back of the couch and covers her up. "They couldn't stay long because Phil had a footie game, but he loves his new cousin."

"Aw, that's sweet," Bea says. "I'm sure they will be best buds."

"Absolutely, oh, Mum!" Gemma says excitedly, earning our interest. "Tell Harry about your recent grocery shopping experience."

"Tell me what?" I raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Our mum got hit on by the manager, Baby Bro," Gemma laughs, quickly covering her mouth.

"He didn't hit on me, Gem," Mum rolls her eyes into a smile. "He's a nice guy and..."

"And what?" I urge her to continue, feeling my stomach churn.

"And I agreed to go out with him Friday night," she shrugs her shoulder like it's no big deal.

"You what?" I raise my eyebrows and look over at Bea. "Can you believe this?"

Bea shakes her head, pursing her lips.

She's lying.

"You knew, didn't you?"

"Gem texted me a week ago," she admits through her giggles.

"A week ago?" I throw my hands in the air, causing the girls to roar in laughter.

While they're having a grand time, I must admit I'm a little hurt.

Why didn't my mum tell me?

"Robin is a lovely man, Harry," my mum says as if she's trying to convince me. "I think you'll like him."

"Well, I'm going to check this 'Robin' fellow out, if that's his real name, and if he doesn't meet my standards," I pause, crossing my arms over my chest, "then I'm sorry, Mum, you're just going to have to shop elsewhere."

No one will ever be good enough for my mum.

"You're so cute, Harry," my mum coos, ruffling my hair and completely destroying my manly, protective persona. "Hey! Let me take a selfie with you and Gem to send him."

"You're kidding," I say flatly while I try to fix my damn hair.

"Nope. Get your bum over here," she says, getting her phone from her purse. "You too, Gem."

"Smile real big, Harry," Bea giggles, patting my leg.

"And whose side are you on?" I give her a look before grudgingly walking over to my mum and sister.

"C'mon, sit in the middle, Harry," my mum says gleefully.

"Alright, but I'm not smiling," I sit down and huff out a breath.

"Smile!" my mum says, purposely ignoring my statement. "One, two-"

"Wait! Pop a few buttons, Mum," Gem waves her hand around my mum's...area.

I'm scared.

"Three!"

And the flash goes off.

"Great, just great," I shake my head as I get up from the crazy women who I call my mum and sister.

"Be happy for your mom," Bea reaches out her hand for mine and I sit down next to her. "Look at her. She's happy."

I look over and my mum is positively glowing as she and Gem fawn over the picture.

Maybe she really is happy. Still doesn't mean I trust Robin. If he hurts her, I swear he'll be sobbin'.

"What's so funny, Harry?" Bea asks, lightly bumping into my arm.

"Erm, nothing," I shake my head, laughing at my own dumb joke. "Let's eat lunch."***

After we eat our assortment of sandwiches that my mum and I made together, I decide to show off my latest art project.

"Anybody want to see the example of what I want to do for Seb's nursery?" I ask while scrolling through my photos and I can't control my smile when I find it.

"Of course, sweetie," my mum says as she puts the last of the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Here it is," I announce happily, turning my phone towards Mum and Gem. "I found this picture online and I think I can draw those planes."

Their approval is evident through their cat-like sounds and I know Bea and I made the right choice.

"That's precious, sweetie," my mum says, patting my shoulder. "Perfect for my grandson."

"Yeah, and I'll draw a big plane on the opposite wall and bolt mock propellers on the nose so they can spin, but I don't want to show you that picture yet. It's a surprise. Not even this one knows about it," I smirk at Bea and she gives me a look that turns into a beautiful smile.

"Aw, that's adorable, Harry," Gemma says, "and very creative."

"We thought so," I smile proudly as I put my phone back in my pocket. "I'll start tracing the wall next week or so, when I get around to it."

"I'm sure it will be lovely, Harry," my mum says. "Well, it's best we get going, Gem."

While I would love nothing more than to spend more time with my family, Bea and I need rest. After our emotional morning and not-so-relaxing shower earlier, I think we could fancy a nap.

"I'll walk them out, Love," I take Bea's hand in mine and kiss it. "Do you need anything right now?"

"No, but I'll check on the kids," she says, grabbing the baby monitor. "I think I heard Ferris."

"Okay," I give her a quick kiss and walk my mum and sister to the door. "Thank you for all that you did for me and Bea today. I appreciate it."

"Of course, sweetie," my mum kisses my cheek, immediately wiping off her lipstick smudge. "Tell my grandbabies that their Gramma loves them and I love you much, Harry."

"Okay," I nod, looking away so I don't fucking start crying. "I love you, too, Mum."

I'm a mumma's boy and proud of it.

"C'mere, Baby Bro," Gem says, pulling me into a hug. "I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks, Gem," I smile and kiss her cheek before opening the front door.

Letting out a tired breath, I wave goodbye to my family and I shut and lock the door. I hear my wife calling my name and Seb showing off his powerful lungs from upstairs and just like that, it's back to husband and father duty.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.***

A/N: Harry talking to Seb like he can understand...yeah, tears.
😭😭😭

So, I hope Harry gets around to painting the nursery soon.

Vote & Comment if you want!
I appreciate and love every single one of my readers! 💗💜

Much Love.
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.2M 267K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
13K 95 11
"Hear me out Harry," she continued, "both of us are under some amount of stress. It's not good to be that way. In order to release that stress, I fig...
9.1K 474 29
Warning: mature content 'When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone' ~ Tennessee Williams "If...