I Trust You [Judy x Nick]

By KawaiiExpertise

[BOOK 2 NOW INCLUDED] Nick Wilde is hopelessly in love with the magnificent Judy Hopps, and wants to claim he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 *UPDATED*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Not An Update!
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
60.5
61 The Finale of Hate and Treason
Not an Update Yet (SO SPOILERS)
62 Short and Sweet
SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 1
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 2
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 3
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 4
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 5
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 6
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 7

48

4.2K 112 164
By KawaiiExpertise

"So how's the relationship going?" Alec asked as he pulled Judy into an aisle of the Zootopia library. Judy looked up at Alec, blinking.

"It's going fine."

Alec grinned widely and happily. "I'm glad to hear! So anyways, I think we should do something later on together!"

"Y-You mean just us two?" Judy blushed, feeling the need to run away from his cheerful behavior.

"No silly! I mean like a double date! Angel and I along with you and Nick."

"Oh! That sounds like fun!"

"I'll think of something, but I want it to be kind of a surprise. Well not really," Alec mumbled. "It's just something to keep us all occupied and such."

"Okay, just let us know."

"Don't worry short stuff, you'll find out soon enough! Now shoo, shoo! Before Nick comes and assumes I'm trying to do something to you." Alec shoved Judy out of the aisle of books.

Judy stammered onto her toes and turned back, watching as Alec hastily shooed her away. Rolling her eyes and shaking her head, she slowly made her way back to Nick.

Nick sat at a table made for the perfect two. He made sure to scramble to the library early just to get the best seats in the house. Judy was mildly impressed by his enthusiasm.

Judy sat next to Nick and half smiled. "So I see you're reading."

Nick nodded his head, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah, I'm just reading this cute story about a rabbit and a fox." Nick looked up from his book and grinned.

Judy rolled her eyes and smirked, shaking her head. "Oh, har har, very funny." Judy teased. She reached over the table, pulling down Nick's book to the table. Judy's eyes widened at the surprising detailed pictures that were on each page.

Nick's jaw dropped as his eyes scattered from the book, back to Judy and the book again.

"W-Where did you get this book...?" Judy muttered in disbelief.

"J-Judy, I­-"

Judy's hand trembled as she hastened to retreat her reach. "Y-you're reading porn..."

"NO!!!" Nick yelped, startling other animals in the library. Nick sat back down and hissed. "Thanks a lot Judy; you ruined the book for me!"

"You were reading porn!"

"No, I wasn't! Actually, I didn't even know it was-"

"You were just reading the damn page!" Judy sneered at Nick.

"Yeah I was! My friend told me not to read it and I wanted to see why! But thanks to you, I'll never be scarred for life!"

"You sicko." Judy grumbled in disgust, folding her arms in a way where she did not want Nick to even look at her, for fear his eyes might defile her.

Judy wouldn't respond to Nick's pleas, resulting in him rolling his eyes and return to his book.

"Wait a second-" Nick grabbed a hold of Judy's attention.

"Judy, you heartless rabbit!"

Judy had a confused face plastered across her face.

Nick swung the book around, making sure she could see both pages.

"There was nothing going on! The fox was just biting the bunny's tail to help the poor thing because it appeared to have fallen on its back."

Judy squinted, still not satisfied with his excuse. "Fine."

Nick fist pumped the air.

"Alright, we're here!" Angel waved.

Everyone in the library glanced at them again.

"I brought the nachos! Who wants some?!" Alec cheered.

"Nachos sound good about now." Nick whimpered, holding his tummy.

Judy nodded her head in agreement.

Alec dragged the next pair of 1 x 1 tables, connecting it to Nick and Judy's. Alec and Angel plopped down in their seats, as Alec noisily passed the tortillas to Nick.

"Shh! You're being too loud!" Judy hastily whispered, keeping her head low.

"Oops, sorry!" Alec whispered loudly.

Judy face palmed herself, shaking her head.

After an hour of relaxing at the library and reading, Alec pulled out a chunk of celery sticks.

Judy and Angel's jaw dropped, as Nick looked up from his book, only to choke on a piece of chip.

"What the hell are you trying to do?!" Nick gasped.

"What?" Alec asked simply. "My mom taught me to eat a ratio of 99% vegetables and 1% meat."

"Yikes, that must sting." Nick glowered.

"Nah, I'm pretty used to it now. No harm in eating this." And Alec took a mighty crunch of his celery sticks, highly disturbing the animals surrounding them.

"Uh...Alec?" Judy tried to begin more calmly. "I think you're disturbing the others..."

"What? Nah...they're enjoying this."

"I don't think they are Alec." Judy sighed.

"Aye, can I have one?" Nick begged.

Judy's lips parted all the way, annoyed by Nick's obliviousness.

"Sure!" Alec passed a couple to Nick and he began munching on them too loud.

"Oh gosh..."

"May I have a bite please?" Angel asked.

"Sure!" Alec passed Angel one stick. And she gladly chewed on it.

Judy slumped in her seat, hoping no one saw nor recognized her with these crazy animals.

"Um, excuse me? If you're going to disturb the animals in here, then you need to leave."

Judy nearly cursed under her breath. The librarian was a buff wolf who had amazing pecks and glared at everyone except Judy.

"Oh, who's the cute bunny?" He asked.

Nick stood, stretching his arm over Judy. "Back off, she's mine."

Judy could sense the natural dog instincts causing tension between the two.

"Yeah, we'll just leave!" Judy hurriedly responded, grabbing the books and Nick.

Alec and Angel followed suit, as Nick squinted at the wolf, sending the 'I'm watching you' hand sign back and forth.

"Well this sucks." Alec concluded.

"Thanks for getting us kicked out, morons." Angel grunted. "And by morons, I mean the boys."

Nick and Alec nagged and hissed and Angel, fighting back.

Judy just sighed, beginning to trail off.

Nick turned sideways, noticing Judy. "Hey, where you going?!"

"I dunno...I think I'm just gonna go find a place to relax." She exhaled distastefully.

Nick pouted and his ears drooped. "We made Judy mad."

Alec placed a paw on Nick's shoulder. "Well you know what to do bro."

"Yeah...I gotta talk to her."

"Just grab her by the tail and blow a raspberry between her legs-"

Nick reversed their position into a choke hold. "You better be only talking about you and Angel doing that."

"Yeah sure, just us two!" Alec wheezed, slapping Nick's arm to gasp for air.

Nick released Alec.

"Sheesh," Alec gulped hard. "Are you that rough with her?"

Nick blushed, balling his fists. "NO!"

"OH, SO YOU ACTUALLY DO KINKY STUFF WITH HER?!" Alec screeched.

Nick should have known he'd walked into that. "What? No! You perverted bastard!" Nick cried. "Come here to I can choke you to death!"

"Help, an officer in threatening me!" Alec sulked teasingly.

Angel just sighed, turning her head away from the foxes.

"Um, guys? Where did Judy go?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 210 65
Nick and Judy have gone their separate ways, and the arson attacks plaguing Zootopia have abated. But soon, a new peril will arise, threatening to t...
5.7K 34 7
Judy and Nick have been partners in the ZPD for a few months now, and Nick is considering asking her out on a date. However, he plans too late, and f...
16.8K 500 20
Nick is dealing with something serious, so serious that he can't keep it hidden any longer. Feelings for another species. And Judy is dealing with so...
26.3K 565 20
Zootopia A heaven like city that big dreamers go. Like Judy Hopps! It's also a place where... Well, has the most interesting sort of population. No...