The Infamy of Frank Iero (fre...

Od iamcatastrophic

"Oh, it's you, the sad boy." People know Frank Iero, they all use his name in vain. Well, not his name, per s... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
What's in is Despair
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The End.
Trailer

Chapter 14

6.5K 385 896
Od iamcatastrophic

PSAH got to 100k reads omfg thank you so much

~~

I was making out with some girl in an empty locker room during class. Jamia, I think her name was. I don't know and I don't really care. What I do care about is the raging boner in my jeans.

I pulled her hips against mine, grinding softly as I sucked on her neck. She gasped quietly, whimpering as she held tight onto my shoulders.

"Gonna suck me off, sweetheart?" I muttered.

"A-and you promise you'll be my friend?" She asked nervously.

I knew Jamia was a lonely girl. She didn't have many friends, none, actually. I knew she would do anything for a friend. So, I invited her here during class--which I knew she would eagerly accept.

"Of course I'll be your friend, baby," I lied.

Ha, like I'm ever gonna be friends with her.

She nodded, getting down on her knees in front of me. I smirked down at her, running a hand through her hair as she unbuckled my belt.

-+-

Gee and I were walking through a park on our way home from our date. He was holding onto my hand, rambling about something I had stopped paying attention two about two minutes ago. Something about his stuffies or his family. I don't know.

"And it was so nice," he finished.

I pushed him up against the tall, chain link fence. Gee gasped, looking up at me as I pressed my body against his. I kissed his neck, sucking on the skin. He whimpered, his head falling back against the metal to give me more access. I grabbed his ass, squeezing it and pulling his hips against mine.

I could feel he was already hard, his erection straining against the material of his thin tights. I turned him around, his face pressing against the fence as I lifted up his dress,  pulled his ass out and ground my erection against it. I got on my knees behind him, kneading his ass in my tattooed hands as he moaned. My hands grabbed onto the translucent black fabric as I pulled, ripping his tights. Gee gasped and looked back at me.

"M-my tights," he stuttered in shock.

"Don't worry, baby, I can steal you a new pair," I mumbled.

I looked at the hole in his tights, looking at his pale ass. My tongue ran along his hole as I spread his ass, feeling his legs shake.

"O-oh my god," he whimpered.

I smirked, my tongue running around his entrance. I felt his hand grip my hair and I growled quietly.

"Keep them up," I warned.

I felt his hand falter slightly before he pulled it away.

"Good boy," I muttered.

I stood up, pushing down my jeans and boxers. I slicked myself up with spit and precome, lining myself up. Gee was panting, slowly rocking his hips back. His fingers held a tight grip onto the chain link fence as his face pressed against it. My hips snapped forward all at once. Gee let out a soft scream, going straight up on his toes. I pulled out before slamming back in, groaning from the deep pressure in the pit of my stomach.

"Fuck," I muttered.

Gee was moaning loudly, pushing back against me. I took off my tie, putting it around his neck and tightening it. He gasped, eyes rolling back as I tugged on the tie. Gee's head fell back against my shoulder while I fucked him against this fence.

There was a quiet rumbling of a car and I put my hand over his mouth to block out the sounds he made but never stopped thrusting into him. The car must've turned because it went in a different direction. I pulled my hand away, grabbing onto the tie around his neck.

"Daddy, ah, f-feels so good," he moaned. "S-so big."

"That's right, baby, taking daddy's cock like a good little boy," I grunted. "Daddy's little fucking whore to use."

"Yes, oh yes!" He exclaimed when I hit his prostate.

I gripping his hip tight in my free hand, the rattling of the fence filling my ears with Gee's moaning, my heavy breath, and skin on skin. My stomach twisted, adrenaline rushing. My skin was hot, heart racing and my breath becoming labored. I felt his body tense as I pounded into him erratically.

"'M gonna come, daddy," he choked out.

I tightened the tie, hearing him sputter and gasp. I reached around to Palm him and soon enough I felt him come inside his panties. I grabbed both his hips, pulling them back against me every time I thrust. I could feel the pit of my stomach twisting and turning, aching with the need for release. I groaned as I came inside him, thrusting shallowly to ride out my orgasm. I pulled out, taking a step back. I pulled up my pants, buttoning them quickly. Gee still stood there on shaky legs, trying to catch his breath. I pulled his dress down back into its place, smoothing it out.

"Good boy," I muttered.

Gee took a deep breath, turning to look up at me.

"You okay, baby boy?" I asked.

He nodded softly, a small smile forming on his face. Gee wrapped his arms around me gently in a tender hug. I raised my eyebrows, not sure exactly what to do. I patted his back and he giggled softly. He held onto my hand, pulling me forward. His knees shook at first but he blushed and stabilized himself. I walked with him as we kept going towards the direction of our house.

"Daddy, thank you for taking me on a date," he said.

I merely squeezed his hand in response. He smiled happily, swinging our arms back and forth as we walked. Gee seemed so happy as his heels clicked on the cement. I noticed someone walking nearby, one with orange hair.

"C'mon, Gee," I muttered.

He didn't notice Hayley as we walked through one of the trails. Yeah, this route took a bit longer but it was more hidden. She didn't seem to notice us and soon enough we were out of her sight.

"Why we goin' this way, daddy?" Gee asked.

"Because I said so," I replied.

He didn't seem to mind as we just kept going. We got to the house, heading inside and chucking off our shoes.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, baby," I said. "Do you wanna join me or be chained in the basement?"

"Can I watch cartoons instead?" He asked.

I bit my lip. Gee isn't allowed to be away from my side, and when he is then he's chained.

"Please, daddy," he begged. "I'll change into my jammies and just watch cartoons until you're done. Please daddy, I promise I'll be good."

He gave me a kiss, looking at me with a pouty look.

"Fine," I agreed. "But just...just don't do anything bad. Only watch cartoons, got it?"

He nodded his head, smiling happily as he hopped down to the basement to change. I went upstairs to shower, stripping myself of my clothes and stepping into the bathroom.

I tried to shower as quick as I could. It was a bit unnerving leaving Gee to wander by himself. I stepped out when I finished and dried myself off with a towel.

"Gee, I'm here to save you," I heard a voice say, barely above a whisper.

"I don't need saving!" Gee exclaimed.

Shit.

I started pulling on my boxers as quickly as I could.

"You were kidnapped," the person said, who I could now recognize as Hayley.

"No I wasn't!" Gee shouted.

I heard something fall as I pulled up my jeans as fast as I could.

"Daddy! Daddy help me!" Gee screamed.

I ran downstairs, forgetting my shirt. I saw Hayley trying to tug Gee towards the door. As soon as he saw me, Gee broke free and ran into my arms. He whimpered as he held tight onto me. I saw how he had changed into a pastel pink onesie.

"Daddy, she's trying to take me away from you," he mumbled.

"Don't worry, baby, I won't let that happen," I denied.

"Gee, you were kidnapped by him," Hayley said.

"No I wasn't," Gee denied. "He's helped me more than you ever have."

He turned, standing in front of me to face her.

"What do you mean helped you?" She asked.

"He got me to touch a car, you've never done anything close to that," he said. "He's a good guy."

"How'd he manage that?" Hayley asked in shock.

"We did naughty things on it," Gee said.

Her jaw dropped. "No, Gerard, that is not the way we do things. That isn't right."

"Yes it is," Gee insisted. "Killing my family was good because he told me so. I wanted to kill them and that's why I did."

Hayley looked horrified. "Gee, no! That's not right! What happened to you?!"

I scowled as I glared at her.

"Who even are you?" Hayley asked, looking at me pointedly.

"Fun Ghoul," I said with a smirk.

Her face paled, eyes going wide. She grabbed Gee's arm and tried pulling him away.

"We have to go, Gee," she said.

"No!" Gee shouted.

He tugged his arm away, consequently making Hayley stumble. She fell, her body tumbling down the basement stairs. Gee gasped, a look of regret covering his face.

"Miss Williams!" He exclaimed as he hurried down after her. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

I followed after them, turning on the lights. Hayley's foot was turned at an odd angle and she clutched it in pain. Gee dropped to her knees beside her.

"Gee, run, get away from here, from him," Hayley said through clenched teeth.

"B-but I wanna stay with my daddy," Gee said, his eyes filling with tears.

I stepped forward, pulling Gee up to his feet, running a hand through his hair.

"That's right, sweetheart," I mumbled. "Why don't you go sit down, let Miss Williams and I talk."

Gee nodded, sitting on his bed. He hugged Puppy to his chest, putting his paci in his mouth. I went over and grabbed my gun, pointing it at her.

"Wait! No!" Gee yelled.

He jumped in front of me, pacifier falling from his mouth and Puppy held by his little kangaroo ear.

"Gerard, move," I ordered.

Gee cried, shaking his head.

"Move," I repeated.

My gun was pointing to his chest from where he had blocked Hayley, who was watching with wide eyes.

"Daddy please," he whispered.

I grabbed his arm, pulling him so his back was against my chest. I covered his eyes with my hand, pulling the trigger. The bullet went straight through her head and Gee sobbed as she fell dead. Blood poured out onto my floors. My ugly green floors.

"Don't look, baby," I whispered.

I kept my hand over his eyes as I stuffed my gun into my pocket. I picked him up, feeling him wrap his legs around my waist. He buried his head into the crook of my neck to not look as he cried.

I carried him up to my bedroom, setting him onto the bed gently. He curled up into a ball as he cried, hugging Puppy to his chest.

"I-I didn't want M-Miss Williams to die," he sobbed. "Sh-she was nice. Sh-she was my f-friend."

I sat beside him on the bed, running a hand through his hair. "I know, baby, but it had to be done. She was gonna take you away from me."

Gee turned over on his side, his back facing me. I sighed, shucking off my jeans and crawling into the bed beside him, tucking him in with the blanket. Gee didn't even seem to hardly notice as he cried and I tried my best to comfort him.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

50.3K 4.4K 47
Frank Iero is pretty much your ordinary twenty-two year old man working dead end jobs while trying to get his band started with his best friend and h...
830 37 6
It should've been pathetic how it only took one look from the cocky bastard and Ghoul was back to being that sixteen year-old boy in the slums of Bat...
126K 7.7K 28
Frank was just a rebellious, low level demon with eyes set on a higher throne. Nothing will be allowed to keep him from his goal...That is, until a h...
145K 8.9K 25
Frank Iero is thrown onto the streets when he's just a kid. But he's found by a lady who takes him in. She raises him like her own son, which she alr...