(Editing) Sold to Be His

By sel_evelyn

(Editing)! Athena has been sold by her father to a complete stranger. Yet her father knows him well. Athena t... More

(editing)Sold to Be His
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Extra Chapter
Extra: Sneak Peek of new story
Alternative Ending

Chapter 1

39K 946 47
By sel_evelyn

I wake up in bed. I lay on my back and stretch my arms. I still have my wedding dress on. A knock is at my door, "Madam," a French's man voice says.

"Yes?"

"May I come in?"

"Yes."

A man with gray combed back hair and black mustache comes in. He is wearing a white long button shirt, gray vest, and black pants.

"Would you want breakfast?" he asks.

"Sure," I answer.

"Okay Madam, breakfast will be served in 10 minutes. Should I get your bath going?"

That will be nice but I prefer a shower. "Can I just shower? I don't like baths much."

"Of course, I'll get everything ready. Anything else I can do for you?"

"No thank you."

"Excuse me then."

I stand and stretch some more. I hear the shower on and the butler leave. I open a door in the room which leads to the bathroom. It super big! It's like another room too!

There is a seven feet bathtub in the left, a small round wooden table with a one seat leather brown couch is in the middle, then a toilet is on the right, and far in the front is two showers separated by a glass wall. The shower has glass doors to cover only the middle part of the body.

I see as I walk towards the shower a small rounded table with a towels and a satin pink rope. I take off the wedding dress and loose my hair. I hop in the warm water.

It feels so good! I need to relax to be able to think how I am going to survive all of this. I scrub my body with fancy smelling soap. I clean every part of my body and wash my brown hair.

Shawn POV:

I go inside my room wondering if Athena is awake. I see the bathroom open and hear the water on. I think she is bathing. I smirk to myself.

I quietly open the door and of course see her like God brought her to earth. I see how cute and round her ass is and her bare back with part of her hair covering it.

She is humming putting conditioner on her hair.

I take off my running shoes and the white t-shirt. I get closer to her not making a sound. I stop a foot away from her and strip my pants off.

She slowly turns to wash her back and I see her right breast slightly. She yells as I open the door and get in.

"What the freak!?!! Get out!" She throws me a soap bar. She cover her breasts with her arms and crosses her legs to cover her special place. She lightly is bending to hide anything she can.

I chuckle, "I need to take a shower. I was running."

"Get out! You perv. Oh my gosh! You are naked!" she yells and closes her eyes. "Cover yourself!"

"Relax Athena," I move towards the water and wash my face and head.

She runs quickly wrapping a towel around her and she leave the bathroom. I laugh, "She is super freaking cute."

I get out of the bathroom with a towel around my hips. I go to my room and see Athena combing her hair. She has a loose white blouse with a skirt. It's the clothes I bought her. She looks hot.

She turns, "Shit! Stop popping out of nowhere!"

"Relax, I am covered like you requested. I am getting my clothes unless you want me naked all day."

She rolls her eyes, "Nasty." She resumes combing her hair.

I get some jeans and a dark polo shirt with black shoes. I take a last look at her and smile.

I go to a guest room and get dressed. I go downstairs to get breakfast.

I see Francisco getting the table ready. "Morning," I say.

"Bonjour Monsieur, how are you?" Francisco asks.

"Great, I finally have a wonderful woman by my side." I sit and put the napkin on my lap. "What you cook?"

"Well I looked at the list Madam Athena's father gave me. She enjoys waffles with egg and sausage with homemade orange juice."

"Nice," I smile. He brings me a plate of waffles with egg and sausage. I take a bite and tell him thanks.

"So, Monsieur, is Madam Athena going to be the new lady in the house?"

I nod.

"Should I warn the other workers?"

I chuckle, "Athena is different. She is not mean or selfish. I assure you she won't use her power in this house, and I promise you I will trust you guys even more this time."

Andrea wasn't the most nicest person on earth but she was something alright. That's a completely different story but it's not worth remembering.

"Okay, and I believe you. She looks like a gentle child and very smart."

Athena POV:

"She is. She is very gentle and very stubborn.She is someone I would love to know about each day of my life," I hear Shawn say to the butler as I go in the kitchen.

That is super sweet...

"Oh Madam, would you want your breakfast?" the butler asks.

I nod and go sit next to Shawn.

"Are you feeling better?" he asks me.

"Whatever," I answer.

"I take that as a yes."

The butler gives me a plate of waffles egg and sausage. It's my favorite breakfast. I look at him, "How did you know?"

He chuckles, "I guessed. Excuse me madam."

I look at Shawn. "Did you tell him to cook me this?"

"Sure," he smiles and drinks orange juice.

Is he trying to make me feel at home?

My stomach is growling so I begin to eat. Shawn finishes first and excuses himself from the table. He tells me he is going to run some errands and he be at home by twelve.

I finished my waffles and go explore the house even more. I see the backyard which is so green and lovely. It is big and has a swimming pool. There aren't any tables or decorations but it is nice.

"Oh hi," a female's voice calls.

I turn around and see a blonde girl in a black suit and pony tail. "Hi."

"Are you the new miss?" she asks. She also has a french accent.

"Yes, I guess I am. Who are you?"

"Oh I am Bonnie, one of the care takers of the house and master," she answers.

Master? Is he really all that?

I step closer, "Cool, well my name is Athena."

"Nice to meet you madam. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Nope, just looking at my new house."

"It is so fancy and modern," she smiles.

I nod.

"Well I am off to shopping. Need chicken for dinner," Bonnie says. I go inside and to my room. It is all cleaned up now. I look at my clothing drawer and man I'm bored! I notice another door and open it. Wow! Every girl's dream: walk in closet with designer clothes.

I see bunch of clothes, all colored and season coordinated. There is four full body mirrors on each corner of the closet and a small white leather couch in the middle. I see shoes cover one wall, the other bags, and the last ones are full with clothes.

"I hope I got the right size for everything," Shawn says. I look at him, "I thought you were out."

"I was but then I realize I am on my honeymoon. No work for me for a week," he smiles. He wraps his arms around me and smirks.

"Let go," I say.

"Why? I just want to tell my wife she looks beautiful today."

I roll my eyes, "Shut up with those comments. You are getting annoying."

"Athena," he pulls away and sighs. We walks by me and stares at the shoe wall. "Why can't you even try?"

"I don't know you and I don't love you. You bought me as a trophy wife. How do you want me to feel towards a guy who bought me without me even knowing?" I ask him.

"I didn't buy you," he says. "You can leave."

What?

"Once you give me a child, you can leave."

"So you just want kids?" I ask.

"Yes," Shawn says.

"Why?"

He sighs, "I just want an awesome son and a beautiful daughter I can spoil rotten."

There is more to this. I know it.

"Won't you need a wife, a female, to help you raise them?"

"Yes, but I have my care takers to help me. And I can maybe fall in love with another woman, divorce you, and marry her and be happy."

"So why can't you divorce me now?"

He shakes his head. "you are impossible."

"And you are annoying." I walk out of the closet and into the hallway. I jog all the way downstairs and sit on the couch.

I can't believe this guy! He is such a weirdo.

"Are you going to runaway every time we fight?" Shawn asks.

He sits next to me. "Athena please, at least try to get to know me. I want to know you."

I turn to him, "Did you know I had a boyfriend?"

He says no.

"I broke up with him a week before all of this with the thought that maybe if he saw that I was serious, he would ask me to marry him. But guess what? I am suddenly bought by a man to save my mother and father from debt."

I begin to remember Royce. His sweet smile, soft brown skin, pretty green eyes with long lashes, and cute black hair. His scent of mint and his accent.

"I'm sorry," Shawn says. "I will never married a woman whose heart already belongs to someone else. Your father never mention another man."

"Well, its too late. He probably already knows and thinks bad of me."

Shawn looks upset. "I don't know what to do."

I breathe in and sigh, "nothing. Don't talk to me or look at me. I will give you only one child but through science not sex."

I know I am being cold but I am feeling so angry. I was keeping Royce out of my mind but now I can't. I miss him terribly.

"Okay," he whispers. "we will go to the doctor next week and see what we can do. Meanwhile, you will act like a wife."

"I said-"

"I invited some friends over. You will act like a wife," Shawn says.

"Okay," I answer.

He leaves without any word.

...

Two days later:

I am helping Bonnie do the dinner for tonight. Shawn invited over his uncle Bob, Gabriel and Judith, and his grandfather Peter. Shawn told me to act like a wife so I need to cook dinner despite him having chiefs for this.

"Okay, now put salt and pepper to give it flavor," Bonnie instructs me.

I nod.

"Have you cooked before? I know master Shawn never does. I don't think he can cook!"

I chuckle, "Yes, my mother showed me how."

"Good good," Bonnie smiles. She has been the only person close to a friend in this house along with Franky.

"Madam, Master Shawn needs you in the living room," Franky comes in. I nod and take off the white apron off my waist. I fix my white strapless dress and straight hair.

"Hey," I say.

Shawn turns and lightly smiles, "Nice outfit. Suits you well."

"thanks," I say.

"Our guests will be arriving soon and I wanted to go over somethings before they come."

"okay,"

He sit on the couch and he explains our story. We met at my father's dinner party for his birthday. We dance and talked for a bit but never asked each other out. We later saw each other and he took out for dinner. We spend all the night and the following morning just talking and he felt madly in love with me.

He continued to say that I was stubborn to say yes to him when he proposed to me because it was too fast. Until one day, he proposed to me at my favorite place: the beach. I said yes.

"Got it?" he asks.

"yeah," I say.

"Good," Shawn combs his hair back and fixs his gray vest. He has a long sleeve button down shirt and gray pants with white shoes and red tie. He looks proper yet with something special.

"Sir, guest are here," Franky comes in and a couple follow.

I guess that Gabriel, blonde and tall, and Judith, curvy and with curly hair.

"Hi my friend and pretty wife of my friend," Gabriel chuckles. He hugs Shawn and then me. Judith does the same but stares at me for a bit. She has her hand on my shoulders. "Well, are you super cute."

I chuckle, "Thank you."

"Nice to finally meet you," she smiles.

She goes back to Gabriel and they kiss. "So, how you guys been?" Gabriel asks. We sit and talk.

Gabriel is Shawn's best friend since high school. He married Judith, African American/Japanese, in college. They all work together in Shawn's grandpa oil company.

"So, are you guys trying for babies?" Judith asks.

I laugh, "Sure."

Shawn looks at me like he wants to slap me. I gulp, "I mean yeah, but we aren't in a rush."

Gabriel smiles, "I'm glad you settled down Shawn. I'm happy for you."

Franky announces more guests. Uncle Bob and Grandpa Peter come in. Bob is laughing and hugging Shawn.

"Oh my nephew got a pretty wife! I am so happy."

It's so weird. I don't remember seeing any of them in the wedding.

"Hi son," Peter says. He hugs Shawn and sits down next to him. "How are you?"

"Good grandpa," Shawn smiles. "Meet my wife, Athena."

Peter turns to me, "The goddess of wisdom and military victory, nice to meet you."

I smile, "Nice to meet you too sir."

"I am sorry for not making it nephew," Bob says. "Grandpa got really sick."

Shawn looks at Peter. "I know its fine. I am glad you are okay now."

"Thanks son," Peter smiles. His face wrinkles more and he is missing some teeth.

"Madam Athena," Bonnie says. I turn to her direction, "Yeah?"

"Dinner is ready."

Oh yeah this my cue to act all wife-ness.

I stand, "I cooked us, with some help, a delicious lunch. Would you all happily walk to the dinner table?" I look at Shawn. He wants to laugh so bad. His face is red and his cheeks are puffy. Great I sounded like a dork.

They all go along with it and we sit in the fancy glass table. I sit next to Shawn and hold his hand.

"You two are so cute together," Judith says.

"I'll bet you all will make pretty children," Bob chuckles.

I look down, "Yeah. I hope so."

Franky brings the food and we dig in. It's quiet dinner. We just make a toast before we eat dessert.

We walk to the backyard to talk more. I tell everyone the story Shawn told me. They bought it.

Bob scratches his bald head. Shawn asks if something is wrong.

"Well, what I don't get is why you marry such a young girl," he says.

Shawn grabs my hand and we stop walking. We stand in front of everyone. "Athena is 21 years old. She just looks young. She has good genes."

Bob chuckles and his belly juggles. "Oh alright! Sorry Athena."

"it's okay."

Peter fixes his black suit and puts his hand on Shawn's shoulder. "I definitely approve of this girl." He looks at me with those blue eyes that look so sad, maybe is the age. "she is a keeper."

I smile, "you are too nice."

"I only am honest madam. I can sense you are a good woman."

I sigh, "Thanks."

Shawn kisses my cheek and I look at him. "She is a good woman. I'm glad I married her."

"We are too," Bob says.

Shawn suddenly kisses me lightly on my lips. They taste like the cherries from the dessert.

"Aww," Judith claps. "so cute!"

I pull away and look at his eyes. He kisses me again. He knows I can't push him off and kick him in the balls. I need to act like a wife.

"Well, I think this is cue to leave," Peter says. Shawn pulls away and chuckles, "Sorry grandpa."

"it's okay. We will see you again tomorrow?" Peter asks.

"Yes." Shawn answers.

"good," Bob says. We walk them to the exit and they leave. We will golf tomorrow.

Shawn closes the house door and looks at me. "What you think?"

I shrug, "They seem nice and fun."

"They are. That's my family you met," he says.

"What about your mom?" I ask.

"She died when I was 15. She had breast cancer."

Oh..

"It's okay. I am in peace with that."

"What about your dad?"

"He lives in France. He keeps contact sometimes."

"Okay."

He takes my hand and we walk to the living room and sit.

"Thanks for doing this for me. They like you," Shawn says.

"You're welcome."

"Well, goodnight. I will be in my office if you need anything. You can do whatever you want but don't sleep late. We are going to eat breakfast tomorrow with my grandpa."

I nod. "okay. night."

Shawn leaves. I look outside and its night time. I hug myself. I wonder what my parents are doing. I wonder if Royce is feeling sad or happy.

I dial my parents' house from the kitchen phone but I guess they are sleeping. I leave a voicemail saying how much I love mom and miss her. I tell my dad I also love him but want to talk to him.

I hang up and go to my room. I put on some white pj's and go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.9K 14
Andrea, a simple girl, who has worked all her life to pay the bills and sustain her father's drinking problem, one day her father suffers a terrible...
17.2K 445 38
I am going to make my new story After 5 years of separating. I know you might love them. Meet Athena James She is talented girl. She is expert in de...
29K 867 30
'I am Phantom. Your worst Enemy.' Those where his words to Olympus as I stood beside him with the ring on my finger. Permanently. The name feared b...
994K 39.6K 42
Athena is a beautiful girl who is given the chance to get enough money to pay for her brother's study. In return, she will have to pretend to be the...