The Infamy of Frank Iero (fre...

By iamcatastrophic

"Oh, it's you, the sad boy." People know Frank Iero, they all use his name in vain. Well, not his name, per s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
What's in is Despair
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The End.
Trailer

Chapter 7

8K 440 1.1K
By iamcatastrophic

I snuck out of the school, walking over to sit on a bench in a nearby field. I pulled out my packet of cigarettes, which someone else buys for me. I'm only fifteen so I wasn't actually able to get them yet and I can't really pass as being older.

I skipped class a lot, it's pointless anyways. Why waste my time sitting behind a desk when I can be doing real stuff out in the real world?

I noticed some other teenagers were skipping class, getting high in the field. They were older than me, probably seniors. I walked over to them.

"Can I have some?" I asked.

They looked up at me and laughed.

"Go back to class, kid," one of the guys said, who I recognized was on the football team.

"Give it to me," I ordered.

They laughed at me again. The three boys and one girl I all recognized. They were more popular than me, they basically ran half the school.

"Beat it, kid, go back to your mommy," another boy said.

I scowled at them, pressing my cigarette bud against the forehead of the girl. She screamed in pain from the burn as I reached down, taking their weed and walking away.

-+-

I walked into the kitchen bright and early the next morning. The sun was shining bright through the curtains as I walked into the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Gee called. "Daddy!"

Whenever Gee hears my footsteps in the mornings, he always calls for me to let me know he's awake. I grabbed a sippy cup and filled it with water before going downstairs. The gloomy lights flickered on as I reached him. Gee smiled up at me, taking the cup from my hand. I unlocked his chain and sat in the chair beside him, taking a picture while he drank.

"Why do you only use Polaroids?" Gee asked. "There's newer cameras with better quality."

"I don't want to go to the stores to get them developed," I stated. "And I don't want to do it myself, that takes too much work when I'm only photographing you. You've already asked me this before."

Gee shrugged while I unlocked the chain around his ankle.

"Are we going out today, daddy?" Gee asked. "Pretty please?"

"If you be good then we can later," I said.

Gee pouted while I just smirked.

"C'mon, you want fruity pebbles?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded happily. I took his hand and led him out of the basement. I poured him a bowl of cereal and one for me too as we sat together.

"While we're out can I please get a new stuffie?" Gee asked. "Puppy is getting so lonely I think he needs a friend."

I looked at him in confusion. "Who is...who is Puppy?"

"My stuffie," Gee said.

"Your kangaroo is named Puppy?" I asked

He nodded, a smile on his face.

"But that doesn't make any sense," I stated.

"It doesn't have to make sense," he said. "I was little when I named him. I got him for my second birthday and I thought it was a puppy. It wasn't until later that I actually learned it was a kangaroo. Did you know that kangaroos have little pouches to carry their little babies in? I think that's so cute. The little Joey gets to ride around in their mommy's pouches. I like all the baby animals so much, they're so cute. Especially little kittens. Ooh, I love it when little kittens act tough! It's so cute because they aren't scary at all. I love animals so much, they're so adorable. I want a pet but I've never had one. Well, I had a goldfish that I won at the fair when I was eight but he didn't live very long. I named him Spike. I had to share him with my little brother but he was only six and didn't know any better. He fed Spike a bunch of cereal because he didn't know he was only little."

I nodded as Gee continued on talking. This boy could never seem to keep his mouth shut. Well, at least I do have quite a few gags if I ever need them.

"We had to flush him down the toilet." He continued on with his story. "It was really sad. I cried but I don't think my brother cared that much. It was probably the saddest thing ever when I was little. I don't like sadness but everyone gets sad so it's okay. Except you, apparently. You're never sad. At least, that's what you say. How could you have never had sadness before?"

"Because I've never cared about anything," I stated.

"Anything?!" Gee exclaimed in shock. "What about your family?!"

"I have no family," I said.

"What about pets? Or someone you dated?" Gee questioned.

"I killed my only pet and I've never dated someone," I said.

"What about friends?" He asked.

"Never had one," I said.

His face fell as he looked at me. "Oh daddy! That's so sad! I'm sorry! I'll be your friend!"

He wrapped me up in a tight hug. I grunted, pushing him away.

"Can I be your friend?" Gee asked.

"Whatever," I muttered, waving my hand in his direction.

Gee giggled and cheered happily.

"Yay! Daddy! We can be best friends!" Gee exclaimed. "We can have so much fun together!"

Oh god, what have I gotten myself into? This would've been so much easier if I were to just stab him and leave him in a ditch somewhere. But as I looked up into his sparkling eyes and warm smile, I realized I wouldn't ever want to do that to him.

"Eat your food," I ordered.

He giggled and spooned some cereal into his mouth.

"What are we gonna do while we're out?" Gee asked. "Can we go shopping, please? Oh pretty please with a cherry on top? I'll be so good!"

"Maybe," I said.

His bottom lip jutted out as he looked at me with wide, watery eyes.

"That's okay, we don't have to," he mumbled sadly as he looked down at his lap as he sniffled.

I sighed, turning my cereal around in my bowl with the spoon.

"Fine, we can go shopping," I agreed.

"Promise?" He whimpered, looking up at me.

"I promise," I stated.

A big grin broke out across his face as he giggled, replacing his once sad face.

That little manipulative shit.

Well, two can play at that game.

"But you have to do something for me," I said and he looked at me in confusion. "Suck my dick."

"N-now?" He stuttered.

"No, you can do it later," I said.

We finished our cereal and Gee begged to leave. I made him wait until after we ate lunch a few hours later before we could leave. We walked into town, the streets not all that busy. Gee pointed to a shop and we walked inside, looking around the little boutique. There were pink walls with white accents, dark hardwood floors and racks full of clothes. Gerard looked around, shuffling through the racks. He gasped and pulled out a sky blue dress with spaghetti straps and white polka dots.

"Try it on," I said.

We went into the little dressing rooms in the back, shutting the curtain behind us. Gee tried on the dress and saw that it fit him perfectly.

"You want it?" I asked.

"Please," he begged.

"Fine," I said. "Take it off and give it to me."

Gee did as I told him, putting back on his black skirt and white t-shirt. I looked at the price on the tag, then proceeded to rip it off. Gee gasped as he looked at me with wide eyes. I shoved the dress into my backpack and smirked.

"Daddy! That's stealing!" Gee exclaimed in a hushed tone.

"Let's go," I said

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the store. He looked nervous as he looked around, almost as though he were expecting sirens to go off.

"Oh my gosh, we just stole something!" He whispered excitedly.

I chuckled, pulling him down the street and stopping in front of the old candy shop Gee had been telling me about. I've been here before a couple of times when I was younger. Gee gasped and pulled me inside, looking around happily.

"Can we please get the root beer floats?" He asked.

"Yes," I agreed. "But first my favor."

"Here?" Gee asked, looking around the shop at the few people who littered the area.

I pulled him into the single stall bathroom in the back, locking the door and smirking as I pressed him up against it. He whimpered quietly as I placed my thigh between his legs, grinding slowly as I felt the semi in his panties. Gee held tight onto my shoulders as he panted.

"Gonna suck my cock like a good boy?" I asked.

Gee nodded and I pushed him down. He sat against the door, one leg spread out and the other pressed to his chest. I unbuttoned my pants, pushing them down around my thighs with my boxers. I stepped forward, running a hand through his hair. Gee opened his mouth, kitten licking the tip of my erection. I cursed under my breath, pressing a hand up against the door.

Gee opened his mouth obediently and I pushed my erection past his lips. He couldn't move his head at all as it was pressed between me and the door. One of his arms wrapped around his leg and the other held onto my own leg. I pulled my hips back before thrusting them forward again, feeling the tight, wet warmth around me. His tongue ran along the underside as he gagged around me. I kept thrusting my hips into his mouth, watching the way he looked up at me with watery eyes. He swallowed around me and I nearly lost my footing for a moment. I could hear gee gagging on me, tears slipping down his cheeks. I pulled out of his mouth, pulling him up to his feet. Gee looked at me in confusion but I turned him to press his face against the door, grinding against his ass. He gasped and looked back at me.

"Wanna fuck your pretty little ass so hard," I muttered.

He whimpered when I reached around to palm the hard on in his panties.

"Want me to fuck you, baby?" I whispered.

Gee gave a small nod and I smirked, pushing his panties down around his ankles. I sucked on two of my fingers, coating them in spit as I pressed them to his hole. I pushed one finger in, hearing him let out a small whine. I moved it in and out of him a couple times before adding a second. I crooked my fingers slightly and Gee whimpered. I moved my fingers in and out of him quickly. Gee began moaning quietly, rocking his hips back against my hand.

"Daddy, please," gee begged.

I pulled my fingers away, spitting in my hand. I slicked up my erection, pressing it against him. Gee gasped as I pushed in. I groaned from how tight he was around me. He squeaked quietly when I bottomed out. I gave him a moment to adjust before I started rocking my hips. As soon as Gee was moaning, I started thrusting in harder.

I could feel my adrenaline rising, mind clouding over as I grunted, pounding into him even harder. I covered his mouth with my hand to block out his loud moans, my other hand holding tight onto his hip. Gee was up on his tip-toes, face pressed against the door and ass sticking out. I felt him around me and it felt so fucking great. I groaned deeply, a sound that came from the back of my throat.

"Fuck," I muttered.

I could feel my stomach tightening, sweat glistening over my forehead. His hot breath panted against my hand, his fingers digging into the door. Gee said something but it was too muffled by my hand to understand. A few moments later he came and I could feel him tightening around me as he tensed. He cried out in pleasure, his legs shaking.

"So fucking good," I groaned. "Such a good boy."

After a few more thrusts, I could feel myself teetering right on the edge. All it took was hearing Gee's quiet whimpering when I pulled my hand away to push me over the edge. I groaned, coming inside him as my head spun slightly. I pulled out, running a hand through my hair. Gee cleaned himself up as I pulled my pants back up around my waist and buttoned them.

I smiled at him and ran a hand through his hair. "C'mon, sugar, let's go get you a root beer float."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 8.9K 25
Frank Iero is thrown onto the streets when he's just a kid. But he's found by a lady who takes him in. She raises him like her own son, which she alr...
50.3K 4.4K 47
Frank Iero is pretty much your ordinary twenty-two year old man working dead end jobs while trying to get his band started with his best friend and h...
174K 7K 29
Gerard Way, a grieving teenager, hears a name in the hospital. And at the time, that's all it was: a name. But little did he know the importance that...
15.7K 567 39
Most of the time, you have no idea what people are going through. You purely Base your judgement on how that person acts or how they look like. You d...