Best I Ever Had (Sequel)

By AnonTheWriter5H

Sequel to Final Five. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 51
New Story!

Chapter 1

11.4K 259 56
By AnonTheWriter5H

Your POV

I've been sat in the same chair all day, twirling a pen in my hand as I continued staring at the empty pages in front of me. It's been like this for weeks, I can't write anything, not one song, not even a shitty one. What is going on with me? I've been writing for years and now suddenly I can't.

Getting frustrated I threw my pen at the glass and shoved all the different papers on the floor. I groaned placing my head in my hands and rubbing them over my face.

"What's wrong with me?" I questioned aloud as I leaned over to pick up the sheets.

"Still nothing?" I heard a voice causing me to turn in my chair and look at who was leaning against the door frame.

"Have you been there long?" I asked leaning back in my chair and rubbing my temples.

"A few minutes." She replied stepping inside the room. "What's going on?"

"I don't know." I sighed letting my hands drop to my sides. "I just can't write anymore. Not even a line."

"Maybe you just need a break." My fiancée stated walking over and taking my hands in her own before climbing into my lap.

"I don't have time." I replied throwing my head back against the chair. "Justin wants a song, everyone wants a damn song."

"Babe, you just got back from tour." She sighed. "And before that you were in the studio everyday." She added. "You need to relax." She smirked leaning down to kiss my neck. "Take a break."

"Lauren I really..." I started but she cut me off placing her lips against mine.

"Take a break baby." She stated again
before placing soft kisses down my cheek and to my neck.

I smirked a little once I realized what she meant. She chuckled a little as I stood up and placed her on the desk in front of us, making sure to avoid all the sound systems we had installed for our personal studio.

"Well it's about time you understood what I meant." She giggled reaching up to cup my face.

"Shut up." I replied causing her to giggle as I started kissing her neck now. 

She quickly pulled my face up so that she could connect our lips once again. The kiss became heated rather quickly causing the both of us to pull away for air. Lauren stood up from the desk and pushed me back so that she had me pinned to the opposite wall of the room unbuttoning the front of my shirt and tossing it aside as she attacked my neck.

"Upstairs." She mumbled before she pulled away grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room and toward the stairs.

I quickly followed behind her as she lead me up the two flights of stairs and toward our bedroom. She quickly closed the door and shoved me up against it as I felt her lips on mine once again.

I took no time pulling the shirt she'd been wearing over her head and throwing it somewhere across the room. I took a moment to admire her beautiful torso, letting my hands run slowly over her toned abs. It's been a while since I've gotten the chance to  look at her.

I soon felt her hands on my hips pulling me closer to her as she backed toward the bed. She stopped as she connected our lips and started pulling my shirt over my head. She continued kissing me as I felt her fingers tracing the scars that were still present from both the car accident and Brad.

Though I didn't like people seeing my scars including the one on my forehead, Lauren loved them. She always took the time to make sure I knew just how beautiful they were to her, she always paid special attention to them, even though she knew how I felt.

Not giving her the time though, I pushed her back so that when her knees hit the bed she sat down and letting me stand between her legs as I leaned down, her lips still attached to mine.

Pushing her back so that she was now lying on the bed she moved back, allowing me to climb on top of her as I undid her jeans and slid them off along with her underwear.

I kissed my way down her jawline as I could feel her hands in my hair and soon playing with my bra. One smooth motion and she had mine off and I did the same with hers as I continued biting at her neck before making my way down to her nipple.

"Y/N!" I suddenly heard someone else yell causing me to pull back and look at Lauren who was just as confused as I was. "Y/N!" They called again closer this time.

"Are you kidding me?" I sighed looking down at the women lying under me who was trying not to laugh. "Are you laughing right now?" I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"It's Camila." She laughed. "You gave her the key, not me."

"You told me to." I argued as I got off the bed and pulled Lauren's The 1975 shirt that she'd been wearing over my head as she climbed under the blankets.

"Will you please go get rid of her?" The brunette laughed. I picked up a pillow and threw it at her. "Y/N before she walks in here."

"I'm going to kill her." I mumbled as I headed toward the door.

"Then make it quick." Lauren replied causing me to laugh as I opened the door.

I ran a hand through my now messy hair as I walked toward the stairs. I tried making myself look at least a little presentable in the mirror at the bottom.

"Y/N!" Camila smiled as she quickly pulled me into a hug. "Didn't you hear me calling out to you?"

"Hey Cam." I smiled as she pulled away. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I haven't seen you in weeks so i guess it couldn't be to see you." She smirked. "How did the end of the tour go?"

"It was fine." I stated as I started walking toward the door. "Can we talk about this later?"

"Why I'm not doing anything right now?" She argued. "Shawn's out of town and I'm bored."

"That sucks." I mumbled but I don't think she heard me.

"Where's Lauren shouldn't she be home?" The brunette asked looking around.

"She's upstairs Cam." I stated getting a little annoyed. The older girl had a confused expression for a moment before everything seemed to click with her.

"Oh my god." She laughed. "Were you guys..." She started laughing even harder now. "In the middle of the afternoon?"

"Get out." I tried to hide my laugher as I pointed toward the door.

"Okay I'm going." She said between laughs causing me to laugh now as she opened the door.

"Bye Cam." I said as she stepped out.

"Tell Lauren I said hi." She smirked before heading toward her car but turned around again. "And have fun." She winked as she opened her car door.

"Goodbye Camila." I replied shaking my head. Remind me to take that key from her.

I rolled my eyes as I closed the door and laughed, smiling to myself as I walked back upstairs. I opened the bed room door to find Lauren looking at me covered in the blankets of our bed. I don't think I'll ever get used to that sight. She's just so beautiful.

"Took you long enough." The brunette laughed.

"You try getting rid of her next time." I laughed a little as I climbed back onto the bed and pecked her lips softly.

"I was a little too naked for that." The brunette smirked as she pulled me closer once again.

"Right." I laughed a little as I began placing kisses on her neck once again. "Where were we?"

"Oh no." Lauren giggled as she pulled away a little.

"What now?" I sighed earning another giggle from the girl.

"You." She smirked pulling at my shirt. "Naked."
------------------------------

I woke up hours later with Lauren still tangled in my arms. Her heart beat steady as her bare legs were tangled in my own, her arm draped across my stomach and head on my chest. I starting playing with her hair as I watched her sleep. Seeing her so peaceful always seemed to make time stop.

"Stop staring." She mumbled pulling the blankets up over her head causing me to laugh a little.

"I haven't seen you in weeks babe." I pulled the blankets back down. "I'm aloud to admire my fiancée."

Her eyes fluttered open as she looked up at me. A smile making its way onto her face as her eyes met mine. It's been years and I swear she gets even prettier every time my eyes land on her. She reached up and placed her hand on my cheek before reaching up and kissing my lips softly.

"I missed you." She stated as I begin playing with the engagement ring she still wore on her finger.

"I missed you too baby." I gave her a small smile as she looked down toward our hands.

"When are we going to actually get married?" She questioned after a minute of watching my fingers play with her own. "I mean we've been engaged for three years."

"Whenever we get the time to do it right. Honeymoon and all." I replied furrowing my eyebrows. "I thought that's what you wanted."

"It is." She sighed. "But I didn't think it would take this long."

"I know." I frowned a little. "I'm sorry I'm gone so much."

"It's not your fault." She replied tracing shapes on my stomach now. "We're both busy."

When I proposed three years ago I was twenty and Lauren was had just turned twenty-two. Now I'm twenty-three and she's twenty-five. I knew back then that I didn't want to get married right away, maybe a year or two but three, seems like a long time. With everything going on in our careers right now, we hardly even get to see each other let alone have enough time to plan a wedding.

"What about this summer?" Lauren asked looking up at me. "You always said you wanted a summer wedding and we have two months off together."

"Lauren you know I can't wait to marry you." I stated. "I mean calling you my wife is going to be one of the greatest things to ever happen to me." I smiled."But will we really have the time to plan and get everything ready for then?"

"Ally and Jason did it in a couple weeks." Lauren replied. "Their wedding was beautiful and now they're starting a family."

Ally and Jason got married almost a year ago now. They had a small wedding in Texas with all their closest friends and family. It was beautiful and honestly it just made me even more excited to get to share that moment with Lauren.

"I know, I just I really want to make this special." I explained. "I want our wedding to be everything you've ever dreamed your wedding would be."

"Y/N." Lauren laughed a little. "As long as your the one waiting for me at the end of that aisle I don't care when, where or how we get married."

"Even if I said I wanted to get married in Antarctica?" I joked causing a small laugh to escape her lips.

"Well no you idiot." She teased hitting my arm causing me to laugh. "You know what I mean."

"Where do you want to get married?" I asked serious now. "You always said you didn't know, but there's got to be somewhere you have in mind."

"Hawaii." Lauren smiled. "It's just so beautiful there. Especially on the beaches." 

"Okay then." I nodded. "Hawaii this summer it is then."

"Wait really?" Lauren's face lit up as she moved her body to get a better look at me.

"Like you said, this summer sounds like the perfect time." I smiled as hers widened.

"I love you so much." She smiled cupping my face and pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you too." I laughed as I rolled over pushing her back onto the bed. "Why don't we practice for our honeymoon?" I smirked as she laughed.

"Aren't you a little excited?" She winked flipping us over and pinning my hands above my head.

"Obviously." I answered. "A week alone with you and no interruptions?" I chucked. "That's a hell yes."

"Well then." She raised an eyebrow. "Why don't I give you a free preview of how that's gonna go?"

"Yes please." I giggled as she leaned down placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Okay..." She smirked leaning down and kissing my stomach. "Just remember that you asked for it."

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this sequel! Please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
1.8K 71 12
The sequel to 'see you tomorrow night'. this is 2 years after their break up. once lauren is in her 2nd year in college. (Not edited)
265K 4.2K 67
SECOND BOOK OF THE INSTAGRAM SERIES @camila_cabello followed @laurenjauregui ( again )
154K 4.7K 42
"I feel lost."