His Secret Daughter

By Attic_Art

Toni wants to save the world, more importantly she wants to save her secret dad from having to save the world... More

The Introductions
The Vistor From SHIELD
The Beginning of a Suit
The End of a Suit but the Beginning of a Team
Who Ya Gonna Call? Steve Rogers!
The Day Off
not a chaptter
The Beach Day
The Truth
The Missed Meeting
She's Penelope Miller
The School Gossip
Not an Update
The 'Friendly' Duel
The Beautiful Weapon
The Return
The VIP Doctor
The Wake Up Scene
The Norm
The Call
The Surf
The Flight
The Avenger's Show
Interviews With the Stark Family: Anthony Edward Stark
I NEED YOUR HELP
Interviews with the Stark Family: Virginia Pepper Potts-Stark
Interviews with the Stark Family: Toni Amelia Stark
The Press
The Dinner
Midnight Talks
The School Crowd
Beer and Movies?
-J
Imortant Update
The Prom
The Traitor and Enemies (There's a Difference)
Post Prom Bomb
Back to Asgard
Snap
Back To Reality
The End
Note

The Escape to Asgard

576 25 5
By Attic_Art

(A/NIhave recently watched ThorTheDarkworld--dontworryI'mnotgoingtosayhowitends--butfranklyitleftalotofquestionsforme...SoinTHISstorywe'rebasically not goingintothemoviec$ . SoI'mmakingLokiKing. SogetoverHe'smy favorite and if that makes me evil then nanaaaa!! XP)

Chapter Twelve.

Abbi met me outside of my house and we walked to school.

"So what happened with Kyle?"

I shrugged. "Nothing, really. We hung out. He... He knows what I'm going through, and it was easier to talk to him about it."

"You know you can talk to me babe."

"Yeah, I know... Anywhore. We went to the beach and then went to my place, then we both left and I went to the hospital. I fell asleep there so I didn't get to text you."

She nodded. "Well is he cool? What else did you talk about? For Odin's sake girl spill!!"

I chuckled, "He seems cool...he's nice. We talked about where we lived before here and what we want to do after we finish school. That's really it."

"What did you do at the beach?"

"Just sat and watched the waves..."

"Aaawwe!! Wouldn't it be awesome if he asked you out?"

"Abs! It isn't like that."

"But what if it is?!"

"We're at school. Let's talk about my nonexistent love life later."

She smiled. "Okay."

I saw Kyle outside of school and waved, he came over. "Hey, Toni."

"Hey, Kyle, this is Abbi, my bestest friend in the world." I said wrapping my arms around her.

Kyle smiled. "Nice to meet you Abbi. And it's good to see you in good spirits, Toni. You look better today."

"I'm feeling a little better."

"Yeah and no thanks to me. Thanks for bringing my friend back Kyle," Abbi said, looking at Kyle.

He nodded sheepishly. "Didn't really do anything."

"Well whatever it was...it worked."

"Let's all go to class!" I said, noticably changing the subject.

Abbi and I parted at the door and Kyle and I walked to our science class. He sat at my usually empty table with me. People noticed. People whispered.

"Do you want to do something after school? Abbi is invited. We could all go to the beach or something."

"I'm in, I'll talk to Abbi at lunch." I smiled.

"By the way. Nicecar!" (Just wanted to show it again 😍🤤🤤)

"Oh..you saw it?"

"How could I not?! Why don't you drive it?!"

"Too much attention."

"So?!"

"I don't like attention."

"But the car!"

I laughed. "It's just a car."

"No! It isn't! How do you have that?!"

"My dad bought it for me... when I turned fifteen..."

"Dude. You guys must be loaded!"

"Could you please quiet down?"

"Why?"

"I don't want people to know about my parents' money. It's better that no one knows."

"Okay..." Mr. Anderson walked in and Kyle and I turned to the screen. After class I looked at Kyle, I'd noticed he'd been having trouble keeping up but really looked like he was trying.

"Do you want help with science? Because I basically know everything they teach in highschool."

"Uh..Yeah... Help would be great." He smiled.

"Cool. After school? My place?"

"Sounds good."

"Kay. See you later."

I didn't have class with anyone I like til after lunch. At lunch I sat with Abbi and Kyle. We talked but nothing really important was said. We were all going to meet at my house after school.

"Wow, kyle. good for you, taking on a couple charity cases."

I looked up and saw Marisa. Fuck.

All three of us didn't say anything. Not stooping to her level, that is until her next comment at least...

"The poor girl and the fatherless liar."

"She has a dad," Kyle and Abbi said.

"Have you met him?"

Abbi said yes but Kyle said no.

"See? she's your best friend why wouldn't she lie to make you look good?"

I stood. "Marisa. Just leave."

"Whyisit so important to lie about having a father? Abbi is completely fine with everyone knowing her dad is inprison.'

"I have a dad! That's why! and you need to back the fuck off my friend because I am this close to ruining your perfect little face."

"How about we do a little poll? Who here believes Toni Miller AKA Brainiac slash liar has a dad? show of hands?"

one or two people raised their hands.

"See?"

I dove over the table. tackling her to the ground. "I have been so ready to snap. Marisa. You picked the wrong fucking day to mess with me." I punched her in the face once but by then kyle pulled me away before I could do more damage. I glared at him. "Fuck off and let me kill this fucking bitch."

"Everyone get to class. Except for you two. Toni, Kyle. My office."

I huffed and straightened my shirt, "Kyle didn't do anything."

"My office. Now."

I sighed and walked to the office with Kyle.

"Now, what exactly happened?"

"Marisa started bad mouthing me and my family," I said simply.

"And you Kyle?"

"I didn't actually do anything...sir."

"Well that isn't what mark said when he came to me with a black eye."

"What?!" we both sat, shocked.

He didn't say anything, about our outburst. "Sit quietly while I call your parents."

"My parents are in California," Kyle said.

"Okay, just Penelope then."

"You actually...won't reach her at the moment..."

"And why is that?"

"Because she's in the hospital."

"Mmhmm.. Sure." he dialed her number and surprise! She didn't fucking answer. ,He looked at me. "Is there another person i can call for you?"

I looked down and shook my head wishing i could tell Kyle I really didhave a dad but really I wouldn't believe me... He sighed. "Both of you go home."

Kyle ad I left the building with no other words. "Sorry you got in trouble too.."

"No. its cool--"

My phone started ringing, cutting him off. "Iron Man" by Black Sabbath started playing.

"Hey dad," I answered. "Is everything okay?"

"Not really... You may want to get to the hospital..."

I froze... "I'm on my way," I whispered.

Okay, don'tpanic, I'msureeverythingwillbefine...justgo... I ran from Kyle.

"What's wrong?" he asked easily keeping up.

"Something's wrong with mom. You cant come with me." He was confused but he slowed to a stop, and I didn't stop running til I'd reached the hospital 25 minutes later...bursting through the door and down the hall til I reached mom's room.

"Dad what happened?!" I asked franticly.

"Her...her heart...stopped--but she's okay now, it was just about eight seconds... I tried to call you, but you didn't pick up."

I'd started crying and I clung to him. "Dad I can't take this..."

"I know... I miss her so much, kid, but it can't be long now.. She'll come back to us soon."

I couldn't talk...I could barely move... I just needed to go away. "I'm...going back to school..."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, then stepped away from him and walked out of the hospital... I looked up to the sky, "HIEMDALL!! If Thor is in town, can you...beam me up? I just need a break...away from all of earth..."

Nothing happened...I sat down... "Fine then..." But then everything was distorted light was everywhere in different colors and I felt I was being pulled in a million different directions before I stood in front of the gate keeper. "Thank you Hiemdall... I'm sure you know what's going on down their?"

He nodded. "Welcome to Asguard, Toni Stark."

"Thanks... I know I asked if Thor was here if you'd let me in, but can I stay here? Thor also sounds like a lot right now, and I've always wanted to meet you."

"Stay if you wish." He said with a small smile.

I smiled back... "You can really see everything?"

"in the nine realms known. Yes."

"Amazing...does it get hard to take?"

He nodded. "But it is very useful to the kingdom...as well as myself. Like now. My king, you can come out of hiding."

Low and behold Loki walked into the room.

"I wasn't hiding. I'm a king. I have no need for hiding. I was slow in coming in."

I was nearly frozen in fear, but I was determined to have a conversation with Hiemdall. "I wish I could see just a portion of the things you can...." I was going to continue but a picture of mom burned my mind. "I can't believe she almost died today..." I whispered sobering. It really started to sink in. I ran without thinking, I left dad alone to face that.

Hiemdall frowned.. "Your mother...is a very strong woman. She may awaken."

"Yeah... Everyone thinks that...but no one wants to think that their mom is going to die. I'm worried"

"A realist among young midgaurdians is rare," Loki said.

I took a deep breath and stood to face him. "Maybe you shouldn't stereotype midgardians to be weak and stupid."

"Ah, but, even you say that 'everyone thinks that'. Meaning they would focus on that shred of hope, no matter how small, instead of the factsstanding against them. Correc? What do those around you do?"

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, so everyone around me is like that... But anyways, there are still a lot that don't fit your idea. Besides I would love to be able to focus solely on that shred of hope... I want to so bad. But I can't, I'm..I don't know I'm broken."

He scoffed but said nothing more on the matter.

I sat back down against the wall, thinking he'd leave, but he didn't. Loki just stared at me... It made me self conscious and I briefly looked at what I was wearing, before i realized that didn't matter. no matter what, I was still in Midgard clothes and not high end...I just buy T shirts and jeans for the most part.. I sighed and leaned my head back on the wall... I should have stayed with mom... She would have never left me had I just almost died...I'm such a terrible daughter...

"You're Starks daughter...?" Loki said.

"Yeah. So?"

"And you've come herebecause?"

"Earth sucks, I wanted to come see Thor."

"Care to elaborate?"

"Not to you."

"I am King you will explain your coming to my kingdom!"

"Fine, jeeze," I said exasperated. "My mom... Look I really don't want to talk about it."

"Hiemdall?"

He gave me an apologetic nod, then said, "Her mother was in an accident and isn't healing. The midgardian healers have her in a 'coma' as they'll say to reduce the risk of death."

"And that's all?" He scoffed.

I stood again. "You want to know 'all'? No one has ever believed I have a father because my dad doesn't want me in the public eye. And my dad has been more focused on his job and his suits than me for most of my life. I tried and succeeded in building my own suit but my dad destroyed it in a drunken rage. I left on an errand for Fury to try to assemble my own team but i just saw a dark side to SHIELD and left without helping them. My best friend's mom just lost her job--one that she needed to raise her kids--but I can't help them and her mom doesn't want me to. When my mom got in the accident I was asleep, I woke up and just wanted the doughnuts. I think I just got suspended for smashing a bitch's face, and maybe got my friend suspended even though he didn't do anything."

he'd raised his eyebrow about half way through as I'd raised my voice. "Well then. It took you long enough to crack. I suppose that's impressive."

"I didn't "crack' that's why I'm taking this break."

"Hmm... In that case you're going back?"

"Loki please don't make me leave. I just want to see Thor and relax for a day or two."

He laughed but it was a creepy laugh. "Fine. And since you are a friend of the Avengers who helped me to rule here instead of the meager Earth, you can stay in the palace."

Sus. "That's really not necessary..."

"I insist."

Uuhh... Ican'treallydenithekingof Asgard. And it's nothing, hecan'thaveaplanforyoualready... "Um...okay..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 483 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
842K 34.9K 36
There are demons in the girl's head. They make her wish she was dead. Two years ago, the infamous Tony Stark told the world that he was Iron...
2.1M 65.1K 46
Just a classic wrong number story ---- Y/n lives with her abusive father *cough* sperm donor *cough* and brother. She accidentally texts the Tony St...
3K 58 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...