High school DXD The path of t...

Von Damowatling

This a story of Issei's early awakening after his parents are tragically murdered when he was only 11 years o... Mehr

Chapter 1 the birth of the red dragon emperor!
Chapter 2 Introducing Rias Gremory
Chapter 3 The rampaging Stray devil
Chapter 4 The red dragon emperor!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 times of peace
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Yuuto returns
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Let's clean the pool!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 The priestess of lightning vs the ruin princess
Chapter 27 The Heart of a Dragon!
Chapter 28 This ends now!
Author note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 The crimson saviour!
Chapter 31 Blunt sword
Chapter 32 Koneko's shadow. Release your power!
Chapter 33 I've missed you Shirone
Chapter 34 Cat fight! The Nekomata siblings
Chapter 35 Get ready for the Kuoh academy sports festival! He's my Issei!
Chapter 36 Go for the gold Kuoh Academy!
Chapter 37 the darkness behind the door
Chapter 38 you picked the wrong day to piss me off!
Chapter 39 The Gremories vs the Crime force dragon!
Chapter 40 Holy demonic light vs chaotic despair!
Chapter 41 A mask to cover up the sadness
Chapter 42 The dark wings which ensnare her heart
Chapter 43 One year with the Gremories! Issei's big surprise!
Chapter 45 Rias Gremory has fallen? Issei's tough decision!
Chapter 46 Issei's heavy gamble!
Chapter 47 Hail to the new king! A crash of crimson
Chapter 48 the master and his servant

Chapter 44 Euclid's master plan. I won't let you hurt my fiancee!

2K 34 0
Von Damowatling

Chapter 44 Euclid's master plan. I won't let you hurt my fiancée!

As the glow of Issei's boosted gear shined brightly, the red dragon emperor assessed his surroundings. Only to come to the conclusion that they were vastly outnumbered.

Issei couldn't afford to let his guard down. Not with all the powerful opponents who suddenly made an appearance at what was previously a peaceful and joyful occasion. However, Issei had come to learn due to the darkness of his past, that times of peace are almost instantly interrupted by a world of despair and disorder.

Frightened young devils were covering their ears from the sound of the menacing roars which plagued the skies above. The obsidian wings vigorously flapped as the threatening army of dragons soared up high.

"Okay troops you know the mission. Now go and slaughter everyone in sight!" The crime force dragon said as he made his appearance to the front line. His body now fully restored thanks to the effects of the Holy Grail.

"Charge!"

"Take Rias Gremory down!" Euclid yelled to his troops as they began to move out.

"I already told you, I won't let you hurt Rias! Dragon shot!" Issei yelled launching his powerful blast into the sky at the charging platoon.

Issei's attack was completely intercepted by Euclid Lucifuge who now stood in front of the red dragon emperor with a boosted gear that looked much like his own.

"I'm sorry Sekiryutei, but I am your opponent." Euclid said as Issei gazed at his right arm.

Euclid's Boosted Gear appeared on his right hand with a silver lining.

"Impossible, is that my boosted gear?!" Issei said as he carefully analysed what appeared to be an exact recreation of his sacred gear.

"That's correct, I have perfectly made a replica of one of the Longinus weapons. And that's not all Hyoudo Issei. Dragon shot!" Euclid yelled as he fired an almost exact copy of Issei's powerful signature move.

Like Issei, Euclid gathered all of his magic energy in the palm of his hand and launched a powerful and dangerous blast towards the red dragon emperor. However, unlike Issei's move which was purely a powerful crimson red, Euclid's dragon shot blast was a mixture of silver and red.

Issei took immediate action and placed his arms in a cross formation.

Unfortunately, the blast made such an impact, that even in his crimson cardinal promotion state, Issei was sent flying.

"And even my signature move? Just what have you done Euclid Lucifuge?!" Issei said as he prepared to battle.

"Whatever it takes to defeat you and take back my big sister Grayfia. I've been so lonely without her by my side." Euclid said making Issei boost his power.

"Grayfia isn't going anywhere!" Issei said making Euclid smirk.

"Oh and if you are fascinated by my perfect copy of your boosted gear so far, just wait until you see what I have in store for you next.... Balance break!" Euclid yelled as a huge surge of demonic power exerted throughout the atmosphere.

Once again, Issei stared in shock and awe as Euclid once again did the impossible that not even Azazel with his sacred gear creation abilities could accomplish. He was now standing in front of Issei like a mirror as he stared at Issei through the exact same crimson mask of Issei's scale mail.

"Even my balance break?" Issei replied after Euclid armoured up.

"Magnificent isn't it? It's a shame, but if you want to save Rias Gremory, you'll have to defeat me first." Euclid said as he instantly and effortlessly, smashed through a piece of Issei's armour.

"And I'm afraid it's not going to be easy." Euclid said as Issei dealt with the damage he had just been given.

"Damn you Euclid!" Issei said as he charged Euclid without a moment's notice.

The two red dragons' fists collided in the sky and judging by the intensity from both fighters, there was no obvious outcome who was going to win this fight.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Gremory household found themselves battling against the remaining forces trying with all of their might to protect their president.

"Everyone please be careful. We are vastly outnumbered and the enemy is very strong. Fight for our world but also be sure to come back alive!" Rias commanded as the Gremories formed a defensive line.

"Yes president!" They all shouted as they began to dispatch the opposing forces.

"Ara, it's not a good idea to attack Issei-kun and our president. Go lightning dragons!" Akeno yelled and within an instant, Akeno's holy lightning bolts suddenly took on a metamorphosis and transformed into three holy lightning infused huge Asian dragons.

The cries of pain and shocked enemy forces sounded out as more and more became victims of Akeno's ferocious lightning dragons.

"You think those dragons will hurt me?!" Grendel said as he began to charge towards Akeno.

"I'm your opponent crime force dragon." Kiba said as he blocked the intimidating dragon's path.

"Interesting. I haven't had the pleasure of tearing you limb from limb yet. Can you stand against my power?!" Grendel yelled as he suddenly fired a huge ball of flames towards the blonde knight.

Kiba smiled as he drew his newly acquired blade and sliced through Grendel's attack cleanly.

"What impossible!" Grendel said as Kiba firmly gripped the heavy swords handle.

"As I thought, this is the perfect opportunity to test my new blade." Kiba said as he held the high level demon sword tight within his hand.

"You think your puny little sword is strong enough to cut through my hardened scales?!" Grendel said as he attempted to squash Kiba under his huge and ferocious claws.

However, in an instant, Kiba used his extreme speed to dodge Grendel's sudden attack and cleaved through a portion of Grendel's tail.

"Actually yes I do. You see, there is nothing that the great demon sword Gram can't cut through." Kiba said as the dragon growled at the swordsman.

"You bastard! I'll slaughter you!" Grendel roared as the blood shedding battle between knight and evil dragon commenced.

All of a sudden, Rias Gremory found herself immediately surrounded by various forces of the old Satan faction.

"Rias!" Issei yelled as he attempted to rush towards her.

"Not so fast Hyoudo Issei, I told you, you have to beat me first." Euclid said as he once again with ease pushed Issei back.

"Damn you Euclid. You may have copied my power, but your resolve is nowhere near as powerful as mine!" Issei said causing all of his gems to light up.

(Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!)

Issei with his enhanced power, smashed his fist straight into Euclid's replica helmet revealing his silver hair once again.

"That's more like it Sekiryutei... But it will take a lot more than that to defeat me." Euclid said as his own sacred gear began to increase his power.

Euclid struck Issei's armoured exterior straight in the stomach and shattered a portion of its shell.

After coughing out a portion of blood, Issei quickly repaired his armour and charged for his deadly foe once again.

Issei collided with the fake Sekiryutei once again and as each punch was thrown out, to the red dragon's demise, Euclid was easily overpowering the believed to be unbeatable dragon.

"Come on red dragon emperor, surely you can see by now. You can't beat me." Euclid said after firing another dragon shot blast.

Issei with a battle cry punched the dragon shot and managed to repel it back towards the arrogant demon.

Euclid smirked and stopped Issei's punch with his extended palm.

"I told you, I'm stronger than you Hyoudo Issei!" Euclid said as he smashed Issei into the earth below.

"Crimson dragon cannon!" Issei yelled hitting Euclid with a direct hit.

"I must admit, I wasn't successful in perfecting that technique." Euclid said as Issei returned to the sky.

"That's because you can't fully copy the heart and soul I put in that attack. It's all for her." Issei said as he prepared another one.

"All for her? You mean Rias Gremory?" Euclid said with a smug expression.

"Absolutely!" Issei yelled as he fired his blast again.

"It is certainly magnificent. However, it doesn't have enough power to beat me." Euclid said as he emerged from the smoke.

"Bastard. What are you planning to do to Rias?!" Issei said as he took off in a dash towards him.

Euclid countered Issei's punches with his own and then dealt a colossal flying fist to Issei's helmet shattering it in to pieces.

"What are we planning? That's easy to answer. We are going to remove her from our threat list." Euclid said making the now unmasked Issei kick him in the head.

"I won't let that happen!" Issei yelled as Euclid now stared at him with no signs of pain imprinted on his face.

"I'm afraid, it's already too late." Euclid said making Issei's eyes shoot wide open and search for Rias.

"Rias!" Issei yelled now seeing his beloved surrounded.

"This is checkmate Sekiryutei. Fire now!" Upon Euclid's orders, a powerful and blinding emerald laser blasted through the crowds and made direct impact with Rias Gremories chest.

Upon impact, Rias' eyes became lifeless and the ruin princess suddenly hit the ground face first.

"Rias! Damn you Euclid! You coward!" Issei shouted as he blasted Euclid with his bishop blaster and then dropped like a missile into the crowd of old Satan faction lackeys.

"There is the Sekiryutei kill him!" One yelled as they donned their sacred gears.

"PISS OFF YOU BASTARDS! I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOU!" Issei yelled at the top of his lungs as all who decided to get in his way were turned to ashes.

As Issei quickly approached the collapsed Rias Gremory, Sirzechs Lucifer and Asia were already there by her side.

The red dragon emperor dropped from the sky so hard, his landing was far from perfect and as a result he found himself sliding through the dirt as he rushed towards her.

"Hey Rias hang in there! Hey answer me! Sirzechs, what have they done to Rias?!" Issei said in a panicked state as he struggled to sense Rias Gremories demonic energy.

"I think I can answer that the best." A voice said as they teleported to the battlefield.

"Ajuka Beezlebub?! Please help Rias!" Issei said as the demon approached them.

"Calm down my boy. I'm going to assess her now." Ajuka said as he knelt down to assess Rias' health.

"It's not looking good." Ajuka said with a gloomy expression.

"What do you mean? What's wrong with my little sister?" Sirzechs said trying his best not to lose his temper.

"She has had her evil piece's powers stolen and not only that, her demonic power is fading fast." Ajuka said making Issei's fists bleed.

"There must be some way to save her! What can I do? I'll give my own life if I have to!" Issei said showing his clear dedication to the girl he loves.

"Is there a way to restore her king piece's power? If we can reverse that device then maybe..." Sirzechs said being immediately interrupted by Ajuka.

"That's impossible I'm afraid. The only way to save Rias Gremory right now. Is for a king to make her part of their peerage with this special mutation queen piece I have created." Ajuka said as he revealed the evil piece from his pocket.

"I'll take her under my wing." A familiar voice said making all of them turn around.

"Raiser?!" Issei said with both irritation and surprise in his tone.

"I will make Rias my new queen and save her from dying." Raiser said with a smug look.

"No fucking way! I already saved Rias from you once Raiser! And I'm not seeing that look on her face ever again!" Issei yelled to the grinning Raiser.

"But she's dying Hyoudo Issei. Aren't you being a little selfish right now?" Raiser said making Issei even more pissed.

"Don't fuck with me! You just want to make Rias your queen so you can do shameful things to her against her will!" Issei yelled now preparing to attack.

"Well isn't that to be expected? I mean, I need some sort of compensation for saving her. Isn't that right Lord Sirzechs?" Raiser said making Sirzechs suddenly go pale in the face.

"Well what will it be Sekiryutei? Rias' freedom? Or her life?" Raiser said making Issei make an expression of an animal which was about to tear off the head of its prey.

And that's chapter 44 done! Sorry for the wait guys, but I hope you are keen for more! Because as a special bonus, I am uploading chapter 45 tonight as well! So what will Issei do? Will he let Raiser save Rias? Or will let her die as a free woman? Hmmm maybe he will astound others by doing the impossible once again?! Find out in the next chapter... Chapter 45 Rias Gremory has fallen? Issei's tough decision!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

51.3K 702 14
Continuation of my RWBY story "The strongest" Y/N, after his adventure on Remnant, is now into a new world, that is a mystery to him On his quest of...
64.7K 563 8
Issei finds out the truth about his reincarnation as a devil. See what will issei become and what course of action he takes. This story is similar t...
88.4K 1.2K 55
Issei lived a happy childhood, he had a loving mother and father and that's all he needed. Until one night men with black bird wings came and killed...
273K 3.7K 40
High School DXD is one of my favorite Anime series as far as ideas go. Most of these fan fiction writings are about Rias, Asia, and Akeno but this ch...