The Mystery Guy *editing*

By Strawbxbyyy

"Don't you dare try to escape, or he'll kill you" *** Sapphire Gates, a nineteen-year old girl is moving to a... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
‼AUTHOR'S NOTE‼
27
28
29
30
Epilogue

22

247 7 0
By Strawbxbyyy

Sapphire's POV

"Dad, we need to get out of here" I quickly said as I lean myself on the door frame, gasping some air. That was terrible. Who is she? What does she want from me?

"What happened? I heard you scream" He asked worriedly. I stare at him. Damn, he might think that I'm crazy after I told him what I just saw. What should I tell him? Dad, I saw a ghost and I really don't understand what she want from me. Grrr, that's fuck up.

"It was nothing, but we need to get out of here" I rush towards him and look at his handcuffed hand. Well shit. "I don't think this thing has a key" My dad murmured slowly. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Seriously Dad? Who the hell made this thing without a freaking key? Every handcuffs has a key. It just happens that yours maybe is in the owner right now. I can't seem to find it here, its impossible" Especially that there are so many unnatural things that is happening right now too.

"I know. I wonder who brought us here after the car crash though. Maybe he's the one we almost hit?" He asked. I look down.

"I don't know. But there's a possibility that he might be the guy we almost hit that brought us here" I stated. But Blake? Can it be him? Or all of those are just dreams of him? But it feels real. I sigh.

I sit down on the floor and lean my back on the bed. Its getting dark now. Gosh.

"I'm so sorry Sapphire. Because of me, all of this happened. I didn't mean to made your life horrible" I turn my head to him.

His cheeks now are wet because of his tears making me frown.

"Dad?" I called softly. He sobbed.

"Your mom never loved me" He said. I stay silent.

"All I do is for her to be proud of me. Your mother is my everything Sapphire, she mean the world to me. But maybe to her, maybe I'm only nothing. Nothing to her. But what can I do? I love her. I get myself a job, a house, anything to make her happy. But it will never be enough" My Dad explain.

"Why?" "Because she don't love me"

I look down.

"As if that woman cared for you. Its her acting skills I must say, she's very good at it. She's a bitch. So would you mind if I kill her?"

I remember Blake telling me that to piss me off. So its true then? My mom never cared? Even to Dad? Its only her acting skills?

"The last time I talk to your mom, was on the phone. A-after that, I can't reach her anymore so I-i kinda understand because I know she's mad at me for being a workaholic guy" He chuckled. Yeah, the call that changes everything. Because the curse didn't work on her and Blake blame me at that time.

And that was the worst. He call me names and throw me numerous times on the wall. That was horrible, very horrible. I look down.

"And you know what Dad? When she told me that she'll be out of town, I was confused. She said she's going to do some work or something. But when she got home, s-she was, she-"

"She was what Sapphire?" My Dad asked.

"She was drunk" He went silent.

And wears a fucking lingerie.

I want to add but I just frown. How dare my mom do that? Now I know the reason why Dad is doing this, he's doing this for my mom, for us and she just....

"Why? How come she-"

"Because she was lonely" I said.
"I can tell that she is. When she got home, she was really drunk she doesn't even know my name. She kept telling that, your father is a workaholic guy, never pay attention to us. That's why she's out of town to catch attention" I explain.

"S-she said that?" I nodded. I heard him sigh heavily.

"Well, we're both fucked up" I chuckled at his statement. Whatever Dad. If you only knew what's going on right now, you'd understand but how? You would never believe me. Mom died for a reason, I guess. Fuck the curse.
"This place seemed strange this past few days you know? The whole town" My Dad said softly. I turn to him.

"What do you mean?"

"Everytime I go everywhere in this town, people looking at me strangely that I shouldn't be here. They're all... Weird. Very weird, I must say. The way they act feels like someone is controlling them" His eyes then meet mine.

What? Controlling them? Can it be Blake? He rule the town right? It must be him. But how?

"Did they say something bad to you or...?" I trailed off. He shrug.

"No, just their movements. First they talk to me, of course about business and they just emotionless, like nothing happened" He said. Oh no.

"When did it happened?" I eagerly asked.

"Few days ago. It just happens. I don't really know what's got into them. The first time I meet them, they seemed fine like what normal people do but this past few days they turn all a little bit weird, its scary"

No. Was this all Blake doing? Is he controlling his people now? But why... Wait, what about us? Me and my dad feels fine, right? Oh gosh no, am I acting weird right now?

"Am I weird now too?" I said in a panicked tone as I touch my face repeatedly. My Dad chuckled.

"Oh not really Sapphire" I pouted at him playfully. Well, I hope I'm not.

But why would he control his people? What for?

"Maybe its fake, you know? Trying to scare people away" My Dad said. I don't think so. Maybe there is someone controlling them, but I'm really not sure who.

"You need to sleep right now Sapphire, I promise I'll be here" I laughed softly.

"Of course you'll be here, its because your cuffed" I teased.

"Sapphire" He gave me a warning look cause me smirk. "Okay fine, I'm sleeping. Night, Dad"

*
I was standing in the dark, alone. No one's around me and the whole place is quiet. Where am I? What am I doing here? I frown.

"Please help me" I turn my body to where the voice is coming and I was greeted by a boy. I look down. He's maybe 10 or something? And he looked liked, wait a minute...

"Aren't you Knighter?" I asked softly.

He just looked at me. It must be him, the one in my dream all the time. But why is he...-

"I need your help" he said once again, his voice echoed through the whole place. I'm confused. What does he mean?

"W-what for?"

He slowly grab my hand and I gasp as his skin touches mine. He's so cold. I widened my eyes and back away from him. What is he? A ghost? "What do you want from me? Who a-are y-you?" I stuttered. Who am I talking to?

"Please. You're the only person who can help me" He murmured. Help him? Why me? To all people, why me? I back away even more.
Hugging myself to make my body warm is still not enough. Why so cold in here?

"You need to trust me Sapphire"
I look at him.

"How do you know my name?" I quickly asked. Gosh, I'm being insane right now. What the hell is happening? He just smiled at me, so... Genuinely?

"Of course I know who you are. You're my friend. But please, I need to show you something" He said.

I looked around the place. Well I'm scared being in here, the whole place is dark and there's even no light. Weird. I turn to him again.

"Why should I trust you?"

He reach out his arms and stare at me. His hand waiting for me to grab it. "You'll never know, if you don't find it out"

I think again. Do I still have a freaking choice? Yes, no? No. Ughh, stupid dreams again.

"Fine, but I won't touch your hand, its cold" I said. He laugh softly. "Come on" Then, he lead the way and a door suddenly popped out of nowhere, in the middle of the dark. But how-?

He went through the door and a bright light greeted us. Damn, am I in heaven? I covered my eyes. But when I slowly remove it, a line of house greeted me, us if you add him. Is this a town?

"We're here" The kid said beside me. I look at my back and saw the door isn't there anymore. I widened my eyes. "Where did it go?!" I shouted. Where did that door gone?

"Don't mind it" was the only thing he saidI frowned at him. "Seriously, who are you?" I asked.
He looked at me. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for his answer.

"My names is Alexander McKnight"

"I knew it! You're the one who always in my dream" I said with a gasp then I realize... Damn Sapphire, you're are now in a dream, with him. I frowned. No.

"Hmm? Well that's a start. Just remember that this isn't your dream now, this is mine. This is my vision" he said. I look at him confusedly. Not mine?

"I could only communicate with you through dreams. From now on, every time you sleep, your mind will enter my world... Which is my past. I need you to learn something and to understand what's going on" Oh?

I look down. I don't get it. So it means, all of this right now comes from his mind? Not mine? This is his vision?

"This is the town we used to"

"We?"

"Yeah, we"

"No" He then look at me confusedly. I mean, the house doesn't look familiar to me. The house in front of us is big, neat and quite old already but not that old I must say, but still.

"I don't rememeber having this kind of house before" I said without hesitation.

"Seriously? This house was yours before, along with your family" He then added. I AM CONFUSED.

No, this can't be my house. Our house back home isn't like this. Very, very far from that. Ours was small not this big.

I gasped. "Sapphire Lawrence"

"Yes, no need to say you're name, I already know it" Alexander said. I turn to him. My name?

"No, I mean, Sapphire Lawrence used to live here when she was about ten or something like, l-like you now! She was exactly at you're age" I stated extremely. Alexander looks ten right now, he doesn't look like a teenager yet. Oh yeah, I know.

"What are you talking about Sapphire? Yes I know that" He said, with his hands on his waist.

"I saw this in my dream before" I step forward, walk closely to the house. "This is the place where Alexander McKnight and Sapphire Lawrence first met" I remember. There was a tree, where they both eat cupcakes together. I smiled.

"Let me say, this is where you and I first met"

"You and me?" Ughhh! I don't understand!

"Yes"

"But it can't be! I'm Sapphire Gates, not Lawrence. This isn't my house. I don't live here" I complained.

"How can you not be? You remember this place right? You said this is where Alexander and Sapphire first met, which is I'm Alexander and you are Sapphire. You've been here before"

I step back.

"Those dreams of yours aren't just dreams Sapphire. Those were your memories" My memories?

"It must have something to do with your past why you can't remember some part of this. This was your hometown before Sapphire until something happens"

"What happened?"

"And that's another story. I'll explain it to you when you get back. That's why I'm showing you this because I need your help. I need you to change the other part of me, part of me who is under control"

Then I realize my vision, started to blur. And he is fading away?  No, am I waking up already? But I want to know more! No!

Author's Note:

Nyahhhh!!! So, what do u think about this chapter? Hahah, hope u like this one. Please vote and comment😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.2K 38
"It started 6 years ago, a girl who's wandering around the streets, killing any person she sees after dark, it was like this for 6 years in for the t...
101K 2.7K 33
What happens when the Slender Mansion is Haunted by a 427 year old ghost? (Y/N) was a normal girl until her entire colony disappeared known to the w...
355 62 17
"Have you ever ignored the warning of someone, then something happens after that?" This is the story of a child whom the villagers called "Leyon" bec...
Ghost Eyes By Haley Adams

Mystery / Thriller

362 5 12
"Ahhhhh! Let me go!" That's the scream of Amy Myers, the girl who has a ghost inside of her and who can see ghosts. She has a boyfriend named Ryan. H...