Not Good At Not βœ”

By _Writeratheart__

Anna Haden, a twenty-two-year-old girl, in her junior year of college has always been the girl to get the guy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
BOOK TWO!!
Not A Chapter

Chapter 4

2.1K 55 7
By _Writeratheart__

I woke up an hour earlier to get to class a bit early and ask Mr. Lincoln if he could explain a part of the assignment that I didn't understand. I was going to email him but I decided that it would be easier to just show up earlier. I got two cups of coffee and made my way to his class.

I went to open the door right when I opened it to walk in I bumped into Mr. Lincoln. Both cups of coffee tipped over-soaking Mr. Lincoln's shirt. "Oh my god", was all I could say. Mr. Lincoln stood still for a moment before he walked over and grabbed some paper towels trying to wipe the coffee off. I quickly grabbed the cups and threw them out before trying to help Mr. Lincoln.

"Mr. Lincoln, I am so so sorry.", I said. I was so stupid and now he had a huge coffee stain on his white dress shirt.

"And here I thought you liked me", he joked. I gave him an apologetic look and he laughed before shaking his head. "It's okay, Anna. I got another shirt. Good thing I like to change into comfortable clothes once my classes are over and have to grade", he laughed.

He walked over to his bag and pulled out a solid green shirt. He began to unbutton his shirt, I watched then looked away. I glanced back and he was shirtless, I could see his abs and V-line when he turned to grab his shirt. I quickly looked away until he sighed, "That's better", he smiled. I smiled then sat down at one of the chairs.

"I am really sorry. I feel so bad", I said while fumbling through my bag.

"It's okay really. I never liked that shirt anyway.", he said giving me a soft smile.

"Here, for a new shirt.", I said holding out some money.

Mr. Lincoln shook his head and declined the money. "No need, it's okay. It's not a big loss", he said.

I sighed. It was silent for a moment, Mr. Lincoln was looking at me until he cleared his throat. "So what brought you to class an hour early?", he asked. I didn't even want help, I didn't deserve help after spilling coffee on him.

"I needed help on an assignment, I figured it would be easier to come in early but it wasn't. If I hadn't come early then I wouldn't have spilled two cups of coffee on your shirt", I sighed.

Mr. Lincoln laughed then walked over and sat in a chair next to me.

"Take this assignment out. Just because you spilled coffee on me doesn't mean I won't help you with your work", he chuckled. I took out my laptop and showed him the assignment. He explained the problem to me and helped me with some of the other ones. He nodded and smiled when I started to understand and figure it out on my own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795 62 45
Indigo Mears had just begun her final year in college when she meets the incredibly handsome and kind Theodore Callahan. However, shortly after cross...
6.8K 498 60
*NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON AND BARNES AND NOBLE AS BETWEEN US, ITS HARD* "If there is one thing that I have learned from our time together it is that l...
92.5K 7.1K 34
"I guess you better get used to my face Mr Kane." "It's not a pleasant one, but I'll get used to it." ...
12.3M 64.3K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. β€’A Student x Teacher Roman...