I Trust You [Judy x Nick]

By KawaiiExpertise

[BOOK 2 NOW INCLUDED] Nick Wilde is hopelessly in love with the magnificent Judy Hopps, and wants to claim he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 *UPDATED*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
Not An Update!
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
60.5
61 The Finale of Hate and Treason
Not an Update Yet (SO SPOILERS)
62 Short and Sweet
SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 1
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 2
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 3
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 4
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 5
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 6
BOOK 2- CHAPTER 7

38

4.2K 116 114
By KawaiiExpertise

Hey guys, sorry for the crappy updates I've been doing. Readers are a little confused by the scenario, and I wish I could explain it in depth, but I want you guys to get it on your own too! I'll try to update more often, so please keep in touch!

Nick knocked on Judy's apartment door. No one responded. Muddled and apprehensive about how vacant the apartment sounded, he unlocks the lock with his nail and walks in.

"Carrot?" Nick looked around the kitchen and living room, not seeing any signs of the rabbit. Nick checked the bathroom.

"Carrot, are you here? You can come out now." He shouted.

Judy wasn't in her bedroom, she wasn't on the balcony and she wasn't even hiding in her closet.

"Where is she?" Nick muttered worriedly. "She's most definitely not here." Nick quickly left the apartment, calling Carrie right away.

When Carrie heard the news, she gasped. "There's a hurricane going on out there, where can she possibly be?"

"That's what I wanna know..." Nick grumbled.

There was a hint of beer still drugging his system, making him a bit tipsy.

"And I know you're still drunk, you're in no condition to search for her."

"I'll be fine."

"You don't even know where to look."

"I can just pick up her scent."

"Through a hurricane?"

"Shut up."

"Dumb ass."

Nick ruffled the fur on his head and sucks his teeth. "I don't wanna just stand around here, waiting for her to arrive."

"Well, what can you do? No police can send out search warrants because it's dangerous outside."

"Damn it, what if Carrots forgot that there was a storm coming tonight? She might still be out there!"

"Yeah, but where?"

Nick tapped his foot. "How about you come meet me?"

"Are you insane? I'm not trying to get blown away out there!"

"Well you're just going to have to manage."

"Why don't you come meet me instead?!" Carrie suggested.

"Ugh, why should I?"

"Be a gentleman you idiot. Didn't your mother teach you how to be one?"

"Ugh, don't talk like Judy right now, please."

Nick struggled to make his way to Carrie's apartment. The hurricane was fierce, and Nick had to talk alternate routes in order to avoid getting blown away with the wind.

After Twenty minutes of constant battle, Nick finally reached Carrie's house, banging on the door ferociously.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Nick could barely hear the shouts of Carrie inside.

"HURRY UP!!!" Nick yelled.

The door swung open and Nick's wrist was snatched, flinging him inside and onto the ground.

The door slammed shut and Carrie arched an eyebrow. She was already bundled up with gear, and sighed. "Took you long enough."

"For obvious reasons." Nick grumbled, standing up and dusting himself off.

"So now what?" Carrie asked.

"I don't know." Nick admitted. "I really don't know who to call at a time like this..." Nick pondered for some time, tapping his chin. "Who would know where Judy is...?"

"Maybe her parents???" Carrie inquired.

"Hell no, Judy don't even give them the light of day.

"Then what about those at the ZPD?"

Nick tilted his head. "I doubt it."

"Oh come on..." Carrie groaned. "You can't be telling me you and Judy have no friends to depend on or know to ask questions to."

Nick shrugged sheepishly.

"Ugh boy are you useless."

"Hey, I do good in a lot of things."

"Like what." Carrie deadpanned.

"I can't tell you, you're still a minor."

"Are you forgetting that I'm the one whose older than you?"

"Don't remind me." Nick grumbled turning away.

"Come on Nick, think." Carrie sat down on the floor, hoping that Nick would come up with an idea.

Nick did know two people who might probably know where Judy is, but he sure in hell did not want to talk to neither of them. "Maybe Angel or Alec knows..."

"Ooh, whose that?"

"Angel and Alec are fox couples and they work with me and Judy in the ZPD..."

"Oh, that's cute!"

"No, it's not." Nick replied stern.

"Well gosh, sorry."

"Anyways..." Nick dialed up Angel's number.

"Who are you calling first?"

"Angel." Nick answered.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to talk to her slutty boyfriend."

Carrie blinked at Nick's response and pretended she didn't hear anything.

"H-Hello?" Angel spoke.

"Hey Angel, are you with Alec or anyone?"

"No, why?"

"Well, I'm looking for Judy right now, and I can't seem to find her."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't seen her."

"Do you have any clue of where she might be?"

"Not a clue..."

Nick pinched the bridge of his nose. "Just as I figured..."

"I'm sorry, I wish I could help."

"Well, you can actually. If you find any traces of her, or where she might be, just call me okay?"

"Okay. I'm actually on my way to Alec's house right now so...maybe I can ask him."

"That sounds good. Please ask him."

"Okay...is there anything else you need?"

"Hey, psst!" Carrie hissed. "Why don't we all go to Alec's house." Carrie winked.

"And why would I do that?" Nick sighed.

"Cause I wanna see her hot boyfriend!"

"You clearly need a hobby." Nick scoffed.

"Please, please, pretty please?!"

Nick couldn't bother with Carries nagging anymore. "Ugh, fine."

"Yay!" Carrie cheered.

"Hey Angel..."

"Hmm?"

"My cousin would like for us to come over..."

"I'll ask Alec...I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Alright. Thanks, I'll talk to you later."

Judy eventually passed out once more, and Alec had to tuck her in bed. "You are one dumb bunny." Alec chuckled. He kneeled next to the bed, admiring how cute Judy looked when she was asleep. "She looks so cute having a fever, I can just kiss her again."

As he leaned in for the stolen kiss, his phone began to buzz. "Ugh..." Alec whips out his phone, seeing Angel's ID. He rolled his eyes, answering. "Yes, darling?" He chirped in a British accent.

"Alec, Nick wants to know if he and his cousin could drop by."

Alec's eyes widened. "In the middle of a hurricane...?"

"Look," Angel sighed. "If you don't want him to come, then you can call him and tell him..."

"Ah, it's whatever. Are you coming over though babe?"

Angel blushed, surprised by Alec's concern for her. "Y-Yes I am..."

"Alright, sweet. If you want I can meet you somewhere and bring you over."

"That sounds nice."

"I'll meet you at Fulton Street? Can't be too hard."

"Okay. I'll see you there then."

"Kay-kay, bye." Alec hanged up the phone, eyeing Judy. "It pains me to know that I don't view you the way you may think I do."

Alec stood up, scoffing, and left the room shutting the light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 500 20
Nick is dealing with something serious, so serious that he can't keep it hidden any longer. Feelings for another species. And Judy is dealing with so...
1.2K 64 28
Nick Wilde is a carefree, self-sufficient fox living in the suburbs of Zootopia working as a real estate agent. Although he seems to lack nothing, he...
28.2K 899 113
It's been two years since Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps broke the Savage Predator conspiracy. Now a brilliant and effective team, they're only a few ste...
5.2K 92 11
*I DO NOT OWN THE ART SHOWN* It's been two years sense Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps signed the papers that ended their marriage, and both of them r...