Mr. Billionaire And Her ✔

By dreamaginer

Jessica Summers is a simple and a beautiful young lady who has recently lost her parents and has moved to sta... More

Disclaimer/Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Interview w/ Dean & Jessica
Author's Note

Chapter 30

114K 3.5K 782
By dreamaginer

Picture of Dean

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Dean Walker

Barcelona, Spain

The last time I visited Spain was three years ago, but Barcelona, I haven't visited Barcelona in the last fifteen years.

This place held a lot many memories of my childhood. I was crazy about football (soccer) when I was young and my dream was to become a football player. It was also my dream that when I become a famous football player I would buy a big mansion for my mom and make lot of money, but once when I moved to America, everything changed. And I was glad for who I am today.

I made a lot of money and was capable of buying anything but only Mama wasn't here to see it. I had promised her that I will become a successful man in my life and that I will never follow my dad's footprints.

It was five in the morning, I was standing in the balcony of the hotel suite staring at the dark sky. Jess was fast asleep inside.

I don't know where all my friends are now, whether they are here or they moved out. They all might have thought that I'm dead.

Fifteen years. It took me fifteen years to come back here. I wasn't even present during Mama's funeral. Mary had come all the way from New York alone to attend the funeral.

I felt a warm hand on my bare, cold shoulder. Sighing, I turned around and engulfed Jess into a tight hug, but careful that I didn't hurt her shoulder.

"You okay?" she whispered.

"Yeah," I exhaled. She had the magic of making me instantly feel better. I don't know what I'd do without her. I bet I'd still be that cold-hearted person.

"Come back to bed, it's still dark." her warm soft hand caressed my cheek. I rested my forehead against hers and closed my eyes.

"Just promise me you won't ever leave me again, baby." I said, my voice hoarse. "I don't want to lose you."

She shook her head and put her hand on my cheek. "Believe me when I say it was the most difficult thing I ever did in my life." she then tucked her head under my chin and said, "I have nobody in this world except you, Dean. You are my home, my friend, my family, you are everything to me."

"I promise to give you the world. I love you, Jess." I whispered.

"I love you too." she pecked my chin and pulled me inside the room.

• • •

Upon reaching the cemetery, I bought a bunch of orchids; Mama's favorite, and walked to her grave. It wasn't hard to find her.

Aurora Larios.

Jess was right beside me holding my shaky hand. "I'll be there if you need me." she pointed to a far away bench. As she tried to free her hand from my hold my grip on her hand tightened asking her silently to stay with me.

Blowing a breath, I kneeled down on and placed the flowers on her grave.

After a few moments of silence, I spoke,

"Hola, Mama." (Hey, mom.) I said and paused for a couple of seconds.

"No por dónde empezar. Creo que primero debo disculparme contigo. No podría guardar ese día, lo siento mama. Lo siento por no acudir al funeral, yo estaba enojado en usted porque nunca se me vino a buscar detrás de María. Esperé mucho tiempo." (I don't know where to start from. I think I should first apologize to you. I couldn't save you that day, I'm sorry Mama. I'm sorry for not coming to the funeral, I was angry on you because you never came to pick me back from Mary. I waited for a long time.)

"Pero más tarde supe todo y sabía que nunca volver. Era difícil de aceptar ese hecho. Nadie en este mundo podría sustituir a ti, mamá. Ni siquiera María. Te extraño Ma." (But later I learned everything and I knew you would never come back. It was hard to accept that fact. Nobody in this world could replace you, Mama. Not even Mary. I miss you Ma.) My eyes slowly started tearing up.

Jess who standing, sat down beside me and rubbed my back trying to comfort me. I looked at her and gave her a sad smile and turned back to look at Mama.

"Ma, ella es Jess. La amo tanto, Mama. Ella es mi ángel. Ella era la razón por la que decidí venir a verte después de tan largo tiempo." (Ma, she is Jess. I love her so much, Mama. She is my angel. She is the reason why I decided to come and see you after such a long time.) I said and laced my hand with hers.

"Me gustaría que estuvieras aquí hoy con nosotros. Pero no se preocupe. Estoy seguro de que siempre están buscando para nosotros desde arriba." (I wish you were here with us today. But no worries. I'm sure you are always looking for us from above.) I looked at the sky. "Gracias mamá. te quiero." (Thank you, Mama. I love you.)

I looked at Jess, she had her eyes closed as if she was praying in her mind. When she opened her eyes she spoke.

"I promise to look after him." she whispered.

My heart fluttered with love and happiness. This beautiful woman...

Staying there for some more time, we made it back to the hotel suite.

I felt different now. I don't know what it was but I felt good. I'd always wanted to apologize to mama and I did, but today I felt as if my apologies had reached her.

I for once felt I could finally be happy and live my life with Jess.

By the thought of Jess, I remembered something. I needed to get the work done as soon as possible. I was impatiently waiting for it to be done.

"Dean, will you show me around?" she asked. We'd finished with our lunch in a fancy restaurant and were heading back to our suite. "I want to see where you grew up." I happily nodded my head and gave the address to the driver asking him to take us there. Funny how I never forgot the address.

"How old was your mom when she died?" Jess asked hesitantly.

"She was twenty eight." I heard her gasp. I know Mama died at very young age and she didn't deserve to be treated the way my father did. I despised him.

"She was very young." her words brought me back.

I nodded. "Ma and my father fell in love when they were still in college, and before Ma completed her studies she got pregnant and dropped all her studies for me."

"My father married Ma right after I was born. We were a happy family. But everything changed when one day my father came home drunk. Mama was shocked because he used never drink that much, but actually she had mistaken the drugs with alcohol. He'd gotten into a gang which sold drugs. Our lives changed since then. And he took Mama's life. He killed her and I killed him.

"I was afraid I would turn out like him and kill peo-"

"Shh! No, don't even think of that. You aren't him, Dean. He killed your mom for his selfish reason but you, you killed him to save your mom. There's a lot of difference. You are nothing like that person."

"You are the most amazing person I've ever met. You know that?" I smiled at her. Her words, her touch were always like medicine to my wounds. She had healed me and changed me so fucking much in the past ten months.

"No, but now I do and I love you." she smiled beautifully and pecked my lips.

"Señor, estamos aquí." (Sir, we are here.) The driver cut in.

I looked out of the window and my childhood flashed in front of me like a memory trailer.

The house was locked. Nobody ever came here to stay.

I got out of the car and held my hand out for Jess. After she was out of the car, we walked inside to take a look around.

Of course I didn't have the keys but I showed Jess around the house. Mary will be stunned to hear about me coming here. She had asked me millions of times to visit Barcelona but I always put it off reasoning something about work.

"It's a very big and nice house." Jess said.

"Yeah, it is. It was Mama's dream house and he fulfilled by buying it for her." I must say my father was a good person once upon a time, but nobody knows why and how he changed.

After I showed her around, I took her to the play ground where I used to spend most of my time playing football. It was near my school.

She was excited to know all about my childhood and it was clearly written all over her face.

It was a good idea to get her here because her mind had drifted off from what happened yesterday and I was glad for that.

We both have been through a lot our whole lives and now we deserved to live happily with each other.

• • •

It'd been three days since we came back from Spain. It was like a small-visit-back-to-your-childhood trip for me since I took Jess every place I knew from my childhood.

When we came back Jess slowly started recollecting what happened in Texas and the last two days were difficult for her.

I really hated to see her that way, I'd been trying to make her forget about it wasn't helping much.

Also I had to plan her surprise soon. I couldn't really wait anymore. I spoke to Mr. Daniel yesterday who said everything was completed and was ready. I did the complete payment yesterday and I was thinking of surprising her today.

I was damn sure she'd love it because everything was planned keeping her likings in mind. I was happy with the result.

I felt her stir next to me, it was probably eight in the morning.

The cast around her neck was gone, she had it removed day before yesterday and her wound was almost ninety percent healed. She could now move her shoulder and arm easily.

And finally, I made love to her yesterday; after a long time. I can't wait for her to get pregnant. I want to start a family of my own with her. I want kids playing, running everywhere around our house.

"Morning, baby. What time is it?" she said, her voice thick and husky.

"Morning, sunshine." I kissed her forehead, "It's probably eight."

"Why are you up so early? You don't have work today, do you?"

It was Saturday today.

"No, I don't have any work today." I said and tightened my grip around her bare waist and caressed her incredibly soft skin.

I started kissing her neck slowly and moved down to kiss her breasts. But soon she pulled my face up to her.

"Not now, I'm tired." her eyes did look tired.

Smiling I kissed her on her lips. "No problem, love. Take some rest. But I need to take you somewhere in the evening."

"Where?" she frowned. She looked adorable and I had to smash my lips on hers.

"Somewhere." I replied against her lips.

Putting her hands on my chest she pushed me up and glared at me. "Where 'somewhere'?"

I sighed. "Somewhere." I shrugged.

I could see she was getting irritated. It seemed weird because she hardly got angry or irritated at small things. Just as she was about to ask me again I spoke.

"Get over it, baby. I'll take you there in the evening. Get lot of rest." placing a kiss on the corner of her mouth, I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

I was standing under my shower when the door opened and Jess stepped inside. The shower room was filled with steam.

She came and stood behind me and started soaping my back. I immediately pulled her in the front and pinned her gently against the wall.

"You should be in the bed." I said stroking her cheek. She is so beautiful.

"But when I heard the shower I couldn't stay in bed anymore." She said seductively.

And that was enough for me to take her right against the wall of my bathroom.

When we were out of the bathroom after our two rounds of making love, we headed out to a restaurant to eat brunch. Rebecca wasn't gonna come today and neither of us wanted to cook.

• • •

Quickly the day passed, and it was six in the evening.

"Jess, get dressed we're going out." I told her as I came out of my office room. She was in the living room watching some ChickLit movie.

"Okay," she smiled at me and went to the bedroom. I had kept a simple, peach colored knee length dress for her on the bed.

Taking out my phone I quickly called Mr. Daniel, telling him that I'll be leaving soon and asked him to send the key to my penthouse. Next I called Rebecca and made sure everything was ready.

"Dean?" I laughed when she called for me. I knew what she's gonna ask.

I walked into our bedroom and she was holding the dress against her, looking in the mirror.

"Put it on." I said as I leaned on the door frame folding my arms.

"Is this another surprise date?" she asked curiously, biting her bottom lip.

I only shrugged my shoulder in reply.
"The only way to get answer for your question is to get dressed. We will leave right away. The more time you take, the more you will have to wait to see what it is."

Soon we both were ready and were in the elevator heading down.

Walking out of the elevator, I grabbed a set of keys from the receptionist and we walked to my Audi.

"No Alex tonight?" she asked to which I shook my head no.

My anger for him reduced day by day, he did everything I asked him to and never complained about any work which I threw on his side.

"It's gonna be only us."

Strapping our seatbelts, I drove to our destination. It wasn't that far from my office, it would take around fifteen to twenty minutes to reach and almost half an hour from my penthouse.

"Dean, where are you taking me?" she wasn't much familiar about this part of the city.

In less than five minutes we were in front of our new house. I entered the secret code at the entrance, the gates opened. Pulling inside I killed the engine and looked at Jess.

She was gaping at the building in awe with her mouth hung open.

"Wow, this house looks wonderful!" but suddenly her forehead creased. "Wait, why are we here? I thought you were taking me for a dinner."

Instead of replying to her, I got out of the car and walked to her side and opened the door.

Once we were standing in front of the car I said, "Welcome home, baby."

Her head whipped to the side, her eyes wide open. "Thi-this is our home?"

I nodded grinning. "Let's get in and I'll show you around?"

"But, D-"

I hushed and pulled her inside.

Entering the code, the front door slid open and we went in.

She gasped when we entered inside and went to the living room.

"Wow, this is so beautiful."

I chuckled, "You still haven't seen the whole house, my love." I began showing her around.

On the ground floor there was a large living room, kitchen with open dinning hall, TV room, four bedrooms with attached bathrooms and my office with the library.

On the first floor, there was another living room with a huge balcony, a small theater, a gym and three bedrooms with attached bathrooms; among which, one was our bedroom.

When I showed her our bed she was in awe.

"I love this. It's just amazing." she grinned as she walked around the room, checking the walk-in closet, the bathroom and the balcony.

After the small tour, I took her to the backyard, where I'd asked Rebecca to arrange everything.

The garden was brightly lit with small lamps scattered around the place, and in the middle a table for two was set up.

Jessica was very surprised by the view in front of her. "Oh my, this is gorgeous, Dean." I beamed at her.

"Let's have dinner now, shall we?" I asked.

Nodding her head she took hold of my hand and we walked to the table. I'd asked Rebecca to cook us dinner and set up the garden with the help of Alex.

The smile had not left on her face since the minute we came here. I was happy that she loved our house. From past three months I'd been planning to buy one for us. Now all I wanted was to start a family.

"It's so calm here, I totally love this place. But don't you think it's a little too big for the two of us?" she asked with a smile. Her smile seemed as if she was holding some secret. Now was the time.

I got up from my seat and going to her, I extended my hand out and asked her. "Dance with me?"

"Of course," she gladly accepted and I put on a silent romantic music on my iPhone, connecting it to the speakers via Bluetooth.

Drawing her close to me, I started moving her slowly. She giggled when I tried to move her backward then pull her forward and spin her, "I can't dance."

"Shh, you are dancing fine, baby."

When the music finished another slow song started playing, it's All Of Me by John Legend, I think.

Looking deep into each others eyes we let our eyes speak. The lyrics were beautiful and I fell in love with her all over again at that moment.

This beautiful, gorgeous woman whom I helped that rainy night changed me into a better person, made me fall in love with her and is in love with me.

We danced for a long time and when the fourth song was over, I became nervous. The music stopped and the surrounding became silent. Taking a step back, I took hold of her hand.

"Jess, I've never been more thankful to God for sending you in my life that night. You truly are the best thing to happen to me. I never thought there'd come a moment like this in my life but I'm so glad it has. It's crazy how the things have been between us but I wouldn't change a thing. I don't care if it's too early to marry you or have babies with you. The time doesn't matter, I want to have it all with you. I want to experience every little thing in this life with you." tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Then taking the ring out from my pocket, I kneeled on my knee and said, "So, Jessica Summers will you become my wife and make me the happiest man alive, baby?"

Sitting on my knee she kissed me senseless. Pulling away she nodded her head crying and smiling at the same time. "Yes!"

Standing up I put the ring on her finger and pulled into my arms and kissed her passionately.

"This is ring beautiful."

"I love you, Jess."

She looked into my eyes for few seconds. Taking my hand, she placed it on her stomach, "We love you too."

I didn't get it in the beginning. I looked down at our hands which were on her stomach and then when it hit me I was taken by surprise.

"Yo-You're pregnant?" I gasped.

She nodded her 'yes' and once again the tears rolled down her cheeks.

We're gonna have a baby!

"I'm going to be a daddy?" I said loudly, "Hell, Yes! We're having a baby!" I screamed out loud and pick Jess in my arms and spun around. She squealed.

Holy fuck, I can't believe this.

Putting Jess down I held her face in my hands. A small tear slipped my eye. "We're having a baby, Jess. This is the best news I ever got." I kissed her slowly slipping my tongue into her mouth and exploring it slowly.

I broke the kiss when we were out of air. "When did you come to know? How long are you? Did you go to the doctor?"

She chuckled at my questions and kissed me once again before replying. "I came to know about it while I was in the hospital, the doctor told me. An-"

"What? And you're telling me now?"

"And I'm eight weeks pregnant." she ignored my question and continued. "And as for the last question, I wanted to tell you the day I found out but things were not right between us and I was afraid what you'd say. But then later I wanted to surprise you, I was thinking of ways to tell you and after this evening I thought this was the right time to tell you."

"God, this was the best surprise. I wanted to surprise you today and not only did you get surprised but me too." I hugged her tightly.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, forever and beyond."

This is the best day of my life.

* * *
Epilogue to follow.

A/N: Hello lovely people! This is the end of the story. But not the official end. I wouldn't end my story without an Epilogue. ;)

Anyways here's the last question of the chapter since there won't be any question at the end of epilogue.
Q: Which was your most fav part/s from this entire story?
I won't answer this because I'd say the whole book! :p So please let me know about your fav part/s of my story. I'd really love to read them.

Please do me a favour and vote on the chapters if you haven't.

Thank you. See you guys soon.

Happy Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
35.7M 650K 33
Ethan Lachlan, wealthy businessman and CEO of a fortune 500 company had planned his revenge down to the very last detail...He would shake Erin Goslin...
517K 13.8K 52
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
465K 18.3K 62
When Athena and Tobias' family arranged for the two to get married, nothing but hell broke loose. They knew nothing about one another, except they bo...