speed ↯ barry allen

Av bisexualbarry

she was in danger. he was there. she was alone. he was there. she was crying. he was there. she was at risk... Mer

Introduction
Flash-Backs
Flash-Lightning
Flash-Welcome
Flash-Caught
Flash-Gas Attack
Flash - Near Death
Flash-Crush?
Flash-Cooperation
Flash - News
Flash-Surprise
Flash-Pain
Flash-Anger
Flash & Arrow
Flash - Help?
Flash-Rage
Flash vs. Arrow
Flash-Teleportation
Flash-Drunken Mess
Flash-Honesty
Flash-Revenge/Crisis
Flash-Team
Flash-Kidnapping
Flash-Confusion
Flash-Misunderstanding
Flash-Attack
Flash-Realization
Flash-Information
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Flash-Tricks
Flash-Friends
AUTHORS NOTE / CAST LIST
Flash-Member
Flash-Cresendo
Flash-Time Vault
Flash-Heartbreak

Flash-Rescue Mission

1.1K 24 2
Av bisexualbarry

"I've seen what Mardon can do. But do not forget, he is not invincible. He is still a man."

"I can't believe this is happening."

"At best, a criminal."

"We'll find him, Iris. Both of them."

"And we will find this dirtbag--"

"Hey, look at me, alright? I promise, I'll bring him back to you."

"Okay."

"I need you all to scour this city until we find Joe and Marianna. Move out!"

Iris' phone rang as she pulled it out, answering and gasping when she heard the voice on the other end.

"Hello?"

"I have your father. He's a little broken, but still alive. I also have your little friend, Marianna. If you want them both to stay that way, come to the waterfront, south side. Oh, and Iris, you tell the police, your father's dead."

Iris hung up the phone, as she turned to Barry, tears in her eyes.

"He has my dad. He says if I tell anyone, he'll kill him. He wants to meet at the waterfront."

"Alright, I'm coming with you."

Barry grabbed a duffle bag that contained his scarlett suit as he jogged with Iris toward the elevator.

"Okay."

When they approached the elevator, Haylee came walking out as she turned to Barry.

"Barry. Um, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Hey. Haylee, I'm sorry. I really can't right now."

"Of course not."

"Look, it's not like that. It's an emergency. I have to go right now."

Barry left Haylee standing there, looking confused as to why she trusted Barry in the first place.

"Congratulations, Joe, Marianna, you guys are my plus-one today. Front-row seats to watch everyone and everything you ever loved destroyed. Pretty girl, too. Such a shame."

He peeled Joe's tape off his mouth as he spoke to Mark.

"Please, she's my daughter."

"Clyde was my brother."

"He's a thief and a murderer. She's an innocent girl."

"She'll pay for the sins of her father, then. They'll all pay."

Mardon started to make a hurricane around himself as Barry and Iris were on the shoreline.

"What do we do?"

"He'll find us."

Iris turned to hear lightning as she gasped.

"Oh my god."

"You need to get out of here. Get as far away from here as possible."

"I'm not leaving."

"Please."

"Listen to me. Ever since that night you told me how you felt, I have not been able to stop thinking about you. At first I was really mad. And then I realized that the reason I couldn't stop thinking about you was because I didn't want to."

Barry smiled, at Iris, love in his eyes as he proved his feeling to her.

"I have never stopped thinking about you."

Barry grabbed Iris' chin as his lips met hers. They shared a passionate kiss which he had been thinking a lot about. Somehow, it all made sense now. Now, they could actually be together. But that was shattered when Barry's phone rang. It was Caitlin.

"Barry, I need to talk to you It's Dr. Wells. He's--"

"No time for that right now, all right? There's a tsunami headed for the city. How do I stop it?"

"Theoretically, if you can create a vortex barrier along the coastline, a wall of wind that would sap the tidal wave of it's energy before it hit's the city."

"By running back and forth. How fast?"

"I don't know if you can run that fast."

Barry hung up the phone, turning to a concerned Iris as she looked at him.

"I am so sorry. I didn't want you to find out this way."

He quickly run around and put on his suit. Stopping, he stared at a surprised Iris as she looked at him.

"Go."

Barry took off, leaving Iris behind as she stood, stunned. When she regained composure, she left and took Barry's advice. Barry started running as fast as he could, from one end of the shoreline, to the next. He kept going, making a wall of wind that would somehow help keep the tsunami away from the city, and keep everyone away from danger. The only thing you could see now, was a streak of red and yellow, running back and forth along the shoreline. It became a line and the tsunami was headed straight for it. Straight for him. Barry, from the pain and pressure, was suddenly screaming, as he was no longer on the shoreline, but on the streets of Central City. And it was nighttime.

He turned, seeing his older self running, Marianna in his arms as it disappeared. Stopping at an intersection, he looked around, realizing my that he had already been there. It seemed like a dream. How the hell was he there when a second ago, he was trying to stop a tsunami from hitting Central City?! He couldn't explain it. But he knew he had time traveled. He didn't want to believe it, no, it was impossible. Theoretical, even. But how impossible is he? How theoretical was he? Those were the real questions.

"Dude, why did you stop?"

"Cisco?"

"Yeah. Remember, the morgue?"

"Right. Sorry."

Barry ran off, heading towards the morgue, where he had already been. It was like a time loop, like Benjamin Button. He was confused, terrified and somehow disappointed that it had to happen exactly after he kissed Iris. After she confessed her feelings to him and him to her.

It all made sense.

Were they not destined to be together? Did the universe not want them? What the hell was happening?!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

75 0 44
What happens when a group of senior high school boys target one girl? Nothing is bound to go well.
3 0 22
Maya has gone through hell in life what happens when she falls I love with a Casanova like Ryan who has been hurt emotionally and now see women as to...
8.4K 185 44
What happens when a girl gets her hart broken and meets a new guy while she is performing and he just walks in after he just got his heart broken by...
268K 25.6K 47
Story of two best friends who struggle to explore their feelings for each other. Will they realise their love soon or it will be too late?