speed ↯ barry allen

Galing kay bisexualbarry

she was in danger. he was there. she was alone. he was there. she was crying. he was there. she was at risk... Higit pa

Introduction
Flash-Backs
Flash-Lightning
Flash-Welcome
Flash-Caught
Flash-Gas Attack
Flash - Near Death
Flash-Crush?
Flash-Cooperation
Flash - News
Flash-Surprise
Flash-Pain
Flash-Anger
Flash & Arrow
Flash - Help?
Flash-Rage
Flash vs. Arrow
Flash-Teleportation
Flash-Drunken Mess
Flash-Honesty
Flash-Team
Flash-Kidnapping
Flash-Rescue Mission
Flash-Confusion
Flash-Misunderstanding
Flash-Attack
Flash-Realization
Flash-Information
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Flash-Tricks
Flash-Friends
AUTHORS NOTE / CAST LIST
Flash-Member
Flash-Cresendo
Flash-Time Vault
Flash-Heartbreak

Flash-Revenge/Crisis

1.1K 34 0
Galing kay bisexualbarry

*1 YEAR AGO*

"I've got a plane to catch!"

Mark Mardon was sitting in a plane, as he quickly turned the ignition on, as his brother, was heading towards it.

"Come on, Clyde!"

Clyde took the opportunity to shoot twice at the offcier who was heading towards him. A bullet missed him as another, went straight into his neck. Grunting, the officer collapsed on the ground, blood surrounding him in a matter of minutes. Clyde then ran and jumped inside the plane as they took off into the sky, leaving an officer dead and another one trying to get help, behind.

"Damn it.."

Clyde turned to his brother as he looked back, his brother smirking at his words, knowing how happy it made him.

"I think I got one of them."

"You're luck's gonna run out one day."

"You've been telling me that since I was 10."

"Because I've been taking care of you since you were 10."

Clyde chuckled as his brother turned back to the wheel, his hands steering the plane and leveling it.

"Look, it's gonna get choppy. You might wanna strap yourself in."

Clyde, turned to Mark, with a frown and a chuckle as he responded. This had happened since he was little, at it was kind of getting on his nerves.

"You just can't help yourself, can you?"

Mark gave a shove to Clyde as they chuckled, looking out towards their destination. As the accelerator turned on in the distance, their eyes sparkled at the massive size. Little did they know, they would be falling in a matter of seconds.

"Oh my god."

As the wave of matter flew towards them, the plane broke in half as the dark matter collided with both their bodies. Mark had felt power run through his veins as he looked at his brother, who was now out of the plane.

"Clyde!"

*TODAY*

"I never would've pegged you as someone who likes to bowl."

"Oh, this is one of my favorite places in the world. And I'm guessing, one of the only sports I can destroy you at."

"Oh, okay. You think so, huh?"

Barry and Haylee walked inside a bowling alley, as they discussed who would be the champion in their game. As Barry's favourite place to bowl, he knew every inch of the place, as to how to beat someone the easiest.

"I'm pretty sure, yeah."

As they both came in for a kiss, Barry heard Iris' voice in the distance along with Marianna's.

"Hi guys!"

"Iris. Marianna. Eddie. Hey!"

Haylee looked confused, as she stared at the three of them, Marianna tying her bowling shoes as Iris stood up to welcome them in a hug.

"We thought it would be fun."

"Barry, Iris and I have been bowling here since we were kids. Why don't you guys join us?"

"Uh.."

Barry looked at Haylee with a raised brow, as they contemplated on whether or not to join the three.

"We don't wanna interrupt your date."

"No, it's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. It'll be fun."

Calvin Harris' 'Blame' played through the speakers as Iris took her turn. As she hit, she turned around, eyes sparkling as she spoke to Barry and Marianna with a smile.

"Ha, ha! Do you smell that Barry? That's defeat."

"You never told me you were such a big fan of bowling."

"Sure I have. This is one of my favorite places in the world."

Haylee looked disappointed as she covered it up with a fake smile, knowing how Barry would feel if she told him how she really felt. After all, it was supposed to be their date, not one with everyone involved.

Barry's bowling ball flew through the alley as he hit a strike. Doing his victory dance, he turned towards the rest of his friends.

"I am impressed, Allen."

"I heard the owner is thinking of selling. Maybe you could write a piece on the place?"

"Um, I'm still iffy on whether bowling is an actual sport."

"I wonder the same."

Iris walked in just as Mariana got up, grabbing the ball for her turn.

"Well, sport or hobby, I am still better than you."

Marianna noticed how touchy Iris had become in the last half-hour. She raised an eyebrow as she noticed Iris wipe off some ketchup from Barry's lower lip. Barry chuckled as he continued talking to Haylee about his opinion.

"Well, I'm serious. With a little bit of press the lanes could be designated as, like, a landmark or something."

"Oh, Marianna, you're up!"

She walked over as she threw the ball, earning a strike right after Barry's. Iris and Barry cheered as Marianna strutted past, a smile on her face. Eddie then took his turn as he grabbed the best ball for himself.

"Eddie, you're up!"

"Oh, right.."

He got up as Iris grabbed his bicep, pushing him toward the alley's.

"Go get them, babe."

*MEANWHILE AT THE MOURGE*

"Recording start, Central City's coroner's report, File 28527. The petechial hemorrhaging in the mucosa of the lips and the interior of the mouth, the strong odor of bleach, and the presence of a postmortem ligature mark, all suggest the decendens manner of death is--"

The doors of the morgue flew open as Mark appeared, walking in slowly, his gaze on the coroner.

"Homicide."

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, you can. I wanna know who killed Clyde Mardon. He was shot by a cop little over six months ago. And I want his name."

"That's privileged information. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."

Mark lifted his hand and started to create a ball of hail, as it twirled over his hand.

"Shame."

As he threw it, it hit the corner's chest, sending him to the ground behind his workplace, where a body was laying, it's face now covered.

"Please.."

"The cop's name. Now."

"I perform hundreds of autopsies a year."

He created another ball of hail as both his hands hovered the ball.

"Perhaps this will jog your memory."

With both hands, the ball was now flung straight at the corner once more, as pain was traveling through his whole body.

*BACK AT THE BOWLING ALLEY*

Eddie was putting his shoes back on the counter as his phone pinged, signaling a police matter.

"I gotta go. Emergency at the.. morgue."

Iris leaned towards him, ready to give him a kiss as he pushed her shoulder back lightly.

"Bye."

"See you at home. Dawns, let's go!"

Barry overheard as he gave Marianna a hug before turning to Haylee.

"Hey, Haylee. Sorry, I should go too. They're gonna need someone from the crime lab. I'll see you."

"But doesn't Marianna work in the crime lab too?"

As he gave Haylee a kiss, he left, trailing behind Marianna.

"Ready?"

Picking Marianna up, she buried her face in Barry's shoulder as he sped away, first towards S.T.A.R. Labs to put on his outfit, and then towards the morgue. As he was running, he heard a sound just like a portal as he looked behind his shoulder. Marianna looked up as she saw another version of Barry running beside them. It vanished as fast as it appeared as Barry suddenly stopped.

"Barry, what the hell was that?"

"I.. I don't know."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10 1 13
Feelings ranging from love to greed are shared between people. People whose attitudes and lives vary greatly. An easy going guy, who when he has no c...
63 1 1
Oliver sees a woman that he likes. His ego ruins the chance to win the girl's heart. But circumstances give him another shot to impress the girl. On...
8.4K 185 44
What happens when a girl gets her hart broken and meets a new guy while she is performing and he just walks in after he just got his heart broken by...
410K 3.9K 79
Cute/ Drama/ Romance/ Love/ Smut *Requests are closed*