The Dealers Daughters

Door niyah_nychelle_

"I'm not worried about you being able to handle yourself, because I would never leave my little girls out the... Meer

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Kia
Chapter 5 Kia
Chapter 6 Kole
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16~ Maurice
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ~Kole
25 ~ Kia
26~ Kia
26 ~Kole
27~ Scotty
28~ Kole
29~ Maurice
30~Kia
31~Kole
32~Kole
33- Kia
34- Elijah
35- Kole

10

88 1 0
Door niyah_nychelle_

Kia hasn't talked to me in the last two days and I'm starting to think its because of Rod. She took the whole thing out of proportion, he was there for her. She rushed in the room and wouldn't come out not knowing that Scotty was there too.

I walk to her room and she's in there on the computer.

"Stink can I talk to you."

"What." She ask with a slight attitude.

"First of all loose the fuckin attitude I ain't do shit to you, and two Rod was here for you the other night and you left him downstairs as a third wheel."

She looks at me confused and then her face softens her expression looks almost apologetic.

"What you mean third wheel?"

I sit on the edge of the bed Indian style and she sits up and looks at me almost like she's searching for answers in my body language.

"Scotty was here but he was in the bathroom when you came home, you rushed upstairs assuming that something was going on between me and Rod and didn't even give us a chance to explain."

"I'm sorry."

I nod and we give each other a big hug.

"Now get yo styank ass up and get ready." I say pushing her playfully.

"Where we going?"

"Lunch with scotty and Rod get yo ass up hoe." I say throwing a pillow at her.

She catches it and chucks it back at me but I duck and run back to my room. She comes in and flops on the bed.

"So what are you wearing?"

"Something that makes my butt look good."

She laughs and helps me put something together. We pick out a burgundy snug fit sundress with a gold statement necklace and my gold MK earrings. She wears the same thing but gray with silver accessories. We both shower, brush our teeth and lotion up. Then we get dressed and head out I drive and she pouts because I'm not giving her the AUX chord. I play B.L.O.W x Tory Lanez and speed off towards the waffle house.

When we pull up I spot Scotty's brand new jet black BMW and I get out and walk towards the driver side. He opens the door and his jaw drops.

"So you out that on for what? Me to take it off you when we done eating?"

I laugh as he pulls me on to his lap, we talk a while, While Kia's waiting for Rod to show. I spot his neon orange mustang ZT and she squeels and hops out the car making sure to grab the keys and lock it. He greets her with a hug and a small gift bag and she damn near jumps in his arms when she peeks in it.

"Why didn't you get me anything?" I pout

"Chill baby, I got you. I'm just not corny enough to buy you small shit a thug like you deserves big things."

I laugh at his statement and we get out the car and join them two at the booth.

"What took y'all so long?" Rod ask dapping scotty up.

"Don't worry bout us lil nigga" he says winking making Kia and Rod laugh and me a little embarrassed even though we weren't doing anything.

We order our drinks and food and hold small conversation while waiting on our food to come out. I'm starting to get a little annoyed with scotty he keeps drinking my strawberry lemonade. I smack his hand when he goes to take another sip and he laughs.

"I was waiting on you to tell me to stop"

I can't help but laugh his smile is so perfect and it complements his light brown skin. God blessed every chromosome in this young mans body.

Around 1:00 we're ready to leave and Kia agrees to take the day off and spend it with Rod, and I plan on doing the same thing. For the last couple of days scotty has made me feel wanted and more appreciate than Z has ever made me feel.

He follows me back to the house where we just chill for a couple of hours. We watch Home, Inside Out, Annabel, and re runs of OITNB (Orange is The New Black). Around 5:00 I get up and start making dinner.

I plug my phone up to the speaker and blast HML x Tink and sing while grabbing everything I need to make dinner.

I grab the chicken and rinse it off, making sure to pull all the excess pieces off the. Getting the flower and spices to bread it. In the mist of my peeping the chicken Talkin About x Tink& Lil Herb comes on and I start to rap Tinks part. I'm shocked when scotty comes in and raps G Herbo part.

"And hell yeah you'll hold a nigga down, but really that's the reason why I need you around, you'll ride you'll fight when a nigga leave town, but every time I come home you know imma lay it down." He raps flawlessly.

I finish off the next verse and he comes and stands behind me helping my bread the last couple of pieces of chicken.

"What else you making? Cause I was supposed to take you out tonight?"

I laugh remembering the date he had planned for us a couple of days ago. He was so persistent and I finally caved and agreed but I totally forgot because we were enjoying ourselves in the house.

"Can we push the date back to tomorrow night?"

He nods snuggling his head into the crook of my neck, its so comfortable being in his embrace. After a while there's a knock on the door and I stop to go get it.

"You good ma I got it." He says removing himself from me.

He comes back in the kitchen with a mug on his face and then Z walks in. I'm lost for words I thought I told him I didn't want to see him.

"So this what we do now, we fuck with otha niggas when shit don't go yo way?" He ask while sizing me up.

I feel so small under his gaze, and I feel disgusting for even getting so close and personal with scotty when I belong to Z. He knows me inside and out and here I am betraying him. I'm happy with scotty but I still miss Z and I would hate to lead scotty on and I feel like now Z sees me as a cheater.

"Baby its not what it looks like." I say in a panic.

Scotty removes his hands from my waist and I stiffen. He shakes his head and grabs his keys off the counter.

"Yo sister was right, that nigga got full control over you, but aye look that ain't my problem if you happy with him so be it, from now on business is strictly business, ion want small talk no nothin when you make a drop just hand that shit through the door and be on your way. Cause this business ain't for you."

He walks out the door and Zi watch as he pulls off without even saying goodbye. I messed up. Maybe heps right I'm too sensitive for this business. Z walks back in the kitchen and puts his head in the crook of my neck leaving light kisses while I stare blankly at the wall.

He grabs my hand after turning off the stove and leads me upstairs to my room. I flop on the bed and he starts to undress me leaving kisses all over my half naked body.

"You know I'm sorry right? I ain't mean for any of that shit to happen." He says while undressing and positioning himself at my entrance.

I don't bother to speak to him my emotions are all over the place. After a while I can't keep quiet anymore, he knows how to turn me on no doubt. I moan in pleasure with every stroke. We go at it for about 45 minutes then he pulls out and buss. I roll over and grab a pillow while he gets up and gets dressed.

"You not staying?" I ask confused

"Nah I gotta go I just came by to check on you."

I nod and he grabs his keys and leaves no goodbye or anything. I feel so used right now. I lay there as the tears roll down my eyes and I stare at the wall then I get a text from scotty telling me to come open the door.

I wrap the blanket around me and run downstairs to open it. As soon as I close the door he pins me against the wall kissing me roughly at first I object but I give in. His lips are so soft and plump. I love they way we move in sync fighting for dominance and he wins every time. We stop to catch our breath and he stares at me making me look down.

"Why you keep letting that nigga treat you like that?"

I shrug making sure to keep a tight grip on the blanket.

"He was there when I needed him, I can't just throw everything we've been through away."

He rubs his hand down his face and life my chin up with his left hand.

"I'll be there for you when you need me, I can treat you better than him. I just wanna give you the world ma, but I can't do it if you gon keep letting him step back in yo life when he tryna get a quick nut."

I look at him and stare into his eyes almost searching for the truth. He means everything he's saying which surprises me. I nod and tell him that I'll try things with him out, and he promises that I won't regret it.

I run and take a shower and we order Chinese food instead of me cooking. While we're watching sinister my mom calls.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kole I miss you baby, when are you comin home?"

I roll my eyes and scotty laughs. I put my finger to my lip telling him to shut up.

"I'll be home when school starts. Anything else?"

"Oh so you don't want to come home cause you round there bein hot in the ass with them thug ass little boys , you can do what you wanna do since Maurice ain't home huh?"

"Don't call my phone with all that dumb shit! I don't even know why you called me Kia ain't answer the phone for you? She must have seen how you really are. You don't know shi about me so I don't know where you gettin these wild ass guesses from anyways I got to go I got to get back to work, bye."

"Kole im sorry"

"Cut the shit Adriane you don't care about nobody but Kia and yourself I was always the out cast so forgive me if I don't take your fake ass apology. Bye"

I hang up and toss my phone back on the coffee table scotty shakes his head and pulls me closer to him. I get comfortable and lay my head on his chest while he plays in my hair. He turns his phone off and I do the same. We don't go back to my room until 1:40 and fall asleep. Its so comfortable having him next to me.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

50.7K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
3.9K 242 32
"нє ѕανє∂ мє , ι ∂ι∂ тнє ѕαмє fσя нιм.. мαувє ωє мєт єα¢нσтнєя αт тнє ωяσиg тιмє.. ι ℓσνє∂ нιм , нє ℓσνє∂ мє вυт ∂σєѕ тнαт яєαℓℓу мєαи тнαт ωє ωєяє м...
677K 17.2K 29
18 yr. old Monica got the surprise of her life when her parents told her she had an arranged marriage. It just so happen the Arranged Marriage was to...
156K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...