The Dealers Daughters

By niyah_nychelle_

"I'm not worried about you being able to handle yourself, because I would never leave my little girls out the... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Kia
Chapter 5 Kia
Chapter 6 Kole
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16~ Maurice
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ~Kole
25 ~ Kia
26~ Kia
26 ~Kole
27~ Scotty
28~ Kole
29~ Maurice
30~Kia
31~Kole
32~Kole
33- Kia
34- Elijah
35- Kole

9

111 4 0
By niyah_nychelle_

"I be bussin my squad ain't fa nuthin let my Nina talk she don't like discussion, a couple face shots a couple shots to his stomach his brains oozing out that shit look like some vomit ahhh, somebody get his ass up, ambulance picked his ass up!"

I rap along with young pappy on my way to meet up with link from the mayors office. Listening to him hypes me up and gets my adrenaline going. When I pull up I smooth my skirt and tuck my tank in and over my .9 before slipping on my leather jacket and slipping my pumps back on. I pull into the parking space that Rod told me to park in and I cut the car off searching for him. I spot him standing by a flower pot with a bouquet of white roses in his hand and his complementary light gray suit.

I smile at the gesture kind of surprised that he remember that they were my favorite. I hug him and kiss his cheek while he steps back and admires me. I blush a little I can't believe how much the both of us have grown over the last two years.

"You look good as usual." He says while leading me to the mayors office.

"Thanks boo you too. Puberty did you justice."

We both laugh and we come to a door. He scans his pass and gestures for me to go in first. I do as told with the roses held firmly in my right hand and my purse in in the other tightly on my arm.

I sit in the chair in the corner as I wait for mayor Johnson to come in.

"Can I offer you anything to drink?"

I laugh. I never knew rod to be so formal and well mannered.

"No thank you, and oo somebody learned so manners."

He pops the colar on his dress shirt and winks at me. I giggle a little school girl laugh.

"Well ya know a nigga gotta make it some way, we all can't make it big like the outlaw girls."

I smack my lips but I'm a little proud of his statement. I'm glad that my name leaves a royal taste in peopels mouths. We talk for a little while catching up when the mayor finally walks in. I stand and wait for him to make his way behind the desk. I almost choke when I finally see him up close. The media always makes him look old and ugly but up close he's actually quit handsome for his age range.

He shakes my hand then gestures for me to sit down. I do as told and cross my legs making sure to smooth my skirt again.

"So Miss.Outlaw I heard that your running things while Maurice is away."

"Yes sir me and my sister, but unlike our careless father we want to make sure that we don't end up in his position, and I was hoping that instead of you buying from these newbies and lazy dealers that we could be your new dealers. That way it won't get out that our dear mayor has a cocaine addiction, but is pushing to stop the distribution of medical marijuana. We'll guarantee to keep this exchange our little secret as long as you know that you are under no circumstances to talk to the police or the feds about our business deal?"

I say with the sweetest smile I can plaster on my face. This is just another reason I don't trust authority figures, with just the right price or deal you could have them at the tip of your fingers. Corrupt politicians, crooked cops, and junkies are all in the same category if you ask me. Their all looking for their next fix and pay out and they'll do anything to get it.

He smiles and shakes my hand and I look back at Rod who's giving me a huge smile. I feel accomplished and if things work out my way we could get daddy out in less than the three years he's supposed to be serving.

"Well nice doing business with you, here's a little token of our appreciation."

I pass him the small baggie of snow white and he grins ear to ear. I love when a deal goes right that way I don't have to hurt anyone to get my way.

I get up grabbing my roses and pulling my skirt down making sure to fix myself before Rod walks me back to the front of the building. I kiss his cheek and hug him before trying to walk away when he pulls me back gently making me fall into his built frame.

"Nikia wait, umm I was wondering if you were doing anything Friday night."

I smile wide and shake my head no.

"Well I was wondering if I could take you out some place nice. Only if that's ok with you."

I nod. And he smiles and hugs me tight. Its something about a hood nigga thats well dressed that turns me on. Now don't get me wrong Rods attractive but after hours I think he's the only nigga I'm afraid to get in an argument with other than daddy.

I turn to walk to my car and can't help but smile foolishly, but that all fades away when I plug my AUX chord up and my song comes on. I turn it all the way letting my hood side finnaly show not caring who's watching.

"I got shawtys tryna put in work for me that's like 10-11 years old , I never expected this I used to give em dollars when they was like 7 years oldnow they bad ass asking me for poles,know every word to all of my songs, unknown numbers callin my phone I ain't tryna talk leave me alone. Know me I'm from the pole where its it cold!"

I rap along to savages as I pull of making sure to wave at Rod who shakes his head as I ride pass him making me laugh. What? I can't help that my daddy raised a thug.

I don't have anything to do now that I've left the mayors office so I decide that its only right to go and see my moms. I haven't seen her since all this shit went down with my daddy.

I pull up to the large worn down brick house on the corner of a somewhat well neighborhood. I step out making sure that my nosey ass neighbors see me. I speak and give them a fake smile before walking up the walkway and knocking on the door. My mom comes to the door shortly after and I size her up. I swear she'll never grow.
"Heeeeeey baby, come in."

I frown and scrunch my nose up. I haven't been gone that lone and the house rieks of alcohol and a stale cleaning supplies smell. I sit at the kitchen table and she joins me.

"How have you been?"

"I been good ma. You?"

She smiles weakly. I know its killing her not to bring up her altercation with Kole. That's not my problem though. I'm here to talk to her about how she's doing.

"I'm making it baby girl when you and yo sister comin home? I know y'all hate being there with yo Maurice lil girlfriend."

"You know we usually stay the whole summer with daddy and we don't pay her any attention, she cool when she wanna be, but back to you."

She grabs my hand and I stare into her bloodshot red eyes. She's been drinking more than she should be at that so I know at any moment she's going to switch up on me since kole's not here for her to yell at.

"I miss you guys dearly and I hate how your sister is dragging you around the streets with her. Kia promise me one thing you'll never turn out to be a fast ass child like your sister. She's just so damn hard headed caint nobody tell her nothin she think she know everything she book smart not street smart and she keep running around with them dirty ass lil boys I hope she catch somethin."

I cringe at the thought of her down grading Kole she might not be the perfect child but she's doing better than most girls that grow up with our scenario in life. I roll my eyes and she gets up and hovers over. I guess she think she scares me. I look at her and laugh. I've never put my hands on my mother but this alcohol shit got her thinking that she can step to me any kind of way.

She grabs me by the collar of my tank and I look down at her hand and roughly remove it before standing and sizing her up. I'm not like Kole but I'll hit her ass too if she ever try to rough me up again.

I brush past her unlocking the door and looking back at her shaking my head.

"No wonder Kole hates you, you so hypocritical always tryna preach shit to us and always calling us the devil and disrespectful, but in all reality the devil (you) knows the parts of the bible that benefit him. What mother downgrades her own child?"

I shake my head and walk out the door waving goodbye to my neighbors and getting back in my car she's standing in the door frame just looking at me. I blast FBH x Meek mill and pull off not looking back.

I can't believe she just tested me like that. If she wasn't my mother she would probably be payed out on that hardwood floor rethinking her actions toward me. All I know is next time she thinks that she's hard enough to step to me I'm not gonna hold back.

I have time to go visit my pops so I think imma go and do that before visiting hours are over.

I pull up and sign in waiting for them call the next group in. I smile when I make eye contact with my daddy, ain't shit changed about his fat ass. He hugs me and takes in my attire before sitting down and starting a conversation.

"So how's it goin on the outside."

I smile then frown when the altercation with my mom comes back to my head.

"What the fuck Adriane do now?" He ask annoyed.

"I just hate the way she treats Kole then she tried me today gon grab me by my shirt. It took everything in me not to smack the fuck out of her."

He laughs and grabs my hand rubbing the back of it with his thumb.
"Don't word about her baby girl, yo mamma ain't gon ever change she just somebody you got to deal with."

I nod and give him a fake smile.

"But other than that we're good, Kole and I are trying to get you out soon and there's a really big chance that'll happen. Trust me?"

"With my life." He smiles and we engage in small talk until the guard tells us that visitation hours are over. I give him one last hug and he kisses my cheek.

"Aye aye aye, you know that shit ain't allowed Maurice."

We both flip him off causing us both to laugh.

"Yeah you my daughter."

I laugh again then make my way back to the parking lot. I debate on weather to get food or go home. Too lazy to cook so imma just stop and get food. I order my regular from McDonalds and get Kole her regular then I head back to the house.

When I walk in I hear voices in the living room. I walk in to see Kole and Rod just chillin.

"What's all this about?" I ask a little annoyed

"You know what, never mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...
4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...
743K 26.6K 69
𝑠𝑘𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑 . 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑓 😙 .
1.6K 27 39
When their secret romances comes to light will they be able to hold on to everything they work so hard to achieve or will it all fall apart ...