The Dealers Daughters

By niyah_nychelle_

"I'm not worried about you being able to handle yourself, because I would never leave my little girls out the... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Kia
Chapter 5 Kia
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16~ Maurice
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ~Kole
25 ~ Kia
26~ Kia
26 ~Kole
27~ Scotty
28~ Kole
29~ Maurice
30~Kia
31~Kole
32~Kole
33- Kia
34- Elijah
35- Kole

Chapter 6 Kole

120 2 0
By niyah_nychelle_

Its been 5 days since my dads been locked up and quite frankly me and Kia have been doing good. Business is better than its ever been before and no one has gotten caught so far. But I'm not gonna jinx it.

I get up and do my hygiene, then I get out and lotion up. I throw on a white shoulder cut off shirt with ripped jeans and my Alternate 4's. I grab a pair of silver studs and my silver MK watch, then I go to get Kia up.

I knock on her door and she doesn't answer.

"Kia wake yo ass up man we got shit to do." I huff and bang on her door some more and she still doesn't answer.

This bitch sleeps like a hibernating bear, she never hears people moving around her. I struggle to get the key from the top of the door frame and open it revealing and empty room. Where the fuck is this bitch at? I lock her room door back and head downstairs calling her name. No answer. I call her phone. No answer.

She's probably already at the trap. I grab the keys to my daddy's favorite cocaine white BMW . I myself take special interest in the car because of the high tech features. I blast T.L.C. by Tory Lanez and head towards the trap.

Me and Kia have completely different taste in music. I like meaningful rappers, J.Cole, August Alsina, Kendrick Lemar, Tory Lanez, and Meek Mills. She likes trap music; Young Pappy, Lil Durk, G Herbo, Lil Uzi, and Nicki. We occasionally share taste in music and certain songs like Kodak Black, Teyonna Taylor, Bryson Tiller, and Drake. Other than that we always battle for the AUX chord.

When I pull in I head straight for the basement to check on the guys.

"Hey y'all." I say walking towards the bar to grab a quick drink.

I pour myself a little gin, tea and lemon juice mix, then head towards the ring room to see if the guys have started yet. The only person there is jabir.

"Hey Jabir, how's it going boo." I get into the ring and stand in the corner waiting for him to finish shadow boxing.

"Wussup baby, you still lookin good. Where my other bae at?" He says walking towards me.

"She wasn't there when I woke up this morning she probably went and saw daddy." I say while taking his gloves off while he watches me intensely.

I blush and I can feel him smiling down at me. No doubt jabir's attractive. Tall, brown skin, well taken care of dreads, and perfectly in shape. But he's a player and I have a boyfriend so I try not to let his persistent actions get to me. I help him take of his head guard and he smirks watching me. I'm nervous as hell you never know what'll happen with jabir.

"That's funny." He says as I walk to put everything back in its proper place.

"What?"

"I still make you nervous. If you really loved that nigga I wouldn't be able to do that."

In a way I think he's right. Me and Z have petty arguments all day long, but they usually consist of him thinking that I'm cheating on him or that I don't love him anymore. Recently he's been making me feel as though every time our relationship goes south it's my fault, but then we have sex and everything's back to perfect.

"And what makes you think I don't love him."

He snickers and I look at him confused. He knows exactly what he's talking about but mixing business with pleasure isn't an option. Plus jabir catches the eye of every female he comes in contact with even if he's faithful bitches know how to fuck shit up for you.

"Look Kole no funny shit but every time your around me, simple shit like me watching you makes you nervous and blush. Your body heat rises when I hug you for to long, and I make it hard for you to look away when I call you baby. If you really loved that nigga you would have been told me to stop and you wouldn't react that way."

He walks to me wrapping his hands around my waist, I put my head down and start to fidget with my fingers. He's right, I should never let this shit get to me but I guess I'm just looking for love in all the wrong places. Z was there when I needed it the most so I fell hard, and fast.

"Your right but still, he's my everything and we've been through so much. Me having to sneek and see him because my mom hated him for being a year older than me, his friends trying to break us up because one of them wanted me, us taking that break because of the cheating accusations everything."

I slouch farther into the couch and jabir passes me a blunt. I light it take a drag then pass it to him.

"And when y'all were on break who were you with?" He ask slyly

I hate him so much at the moment but he gives really good advice when I need it. He passes me the blunt back and I inhale the smoke never wanting to let it go.

"Jerry, but still it wasn't that serious we didn't have sex or anything. I just liked the attention."

"My point exactly if that nigga ain't doin his job and in less than three days you got a nigga that wanna give you the world why do you keep running back to him?"

I think about his question while playing around with the smoke in my mouth. I honestly don't know why I keep running back to him. One minute we're at each others throats and the next minute we can't let each other go. He tells me everything that I want to hear when I'm mad at him. How he wants to start a family and marry me. How we're going to live together and travel all around every time he's not stationed away.

"Jabir I think I'm really just juvenile with this situation, he was there when daddy wasn't, he's dealt with me even when I was actin out. I can't just throw a year and a half away."

"Yeah you right but you can't keep putting your all into a relationship and that nigga ain't even tryna meet you half way."

I just nod and put the blunt out. He gets up and grabs a water out the mini fridge handing me one too. I hug him and head back into the main part of the basement where the guys are sorting, weighing, and bagging before getting ready to head out. I check over every guy and make sure they suit up properly.

My guys look damn good. Marcus asks me to help him with his tie and I hesitate a little. I still kind of have feelings for him but I push them aside. I perfect his tie and he pulls me close to him. I can feel my body heating up under his intense glare and he smiles and places his lips in the crook of my neck. I shiver once his breath hits my neck and his lips connect soon after. I try to push away but he manages to get a moan out of me first making the guys laugh when he finally let's me go.

I rush upstairs to the office embarrassed as hell I can't let him get away with making me look weak. This is a mans occupation but I'm strong enough and smart enough to run shit. When I walk in I spot Kia and she's yelling into the phone.

"Jamel I don't fuckin care I told you I ain't want you talkin to that bitch no way and you still did it. .......... Yeah, whatever man but I gotta go I got shit to do bye."

She doesn't bother waiting for him to say bye and hangs up then looks at me and laughs.

"Bitch what the fuck wrong with you?"

I flop into the chair not wanting to reminisce about what just happened. I guess she figures it out.

"It was marcus won't it?"

"Yeah, he made me look weak as fuck around everybody like, this shit won't sposed to happen."

"Spill it."

"Well I was helping his dumb ass fix his tie and he pulled me to him and started suckin on my neck."

"He made you moan in front of everybody?"

I nod and she erupts in laughter.

"Bitch its not funny like what the fuck. They only sposed to be here to make a couple bands then leave us the fuck alone."

She nods and I laugh myself.

"Where the fuck was you this morning?"

"I made a run with tre this morning. Last night Jamel had me fucked up and come to find out he think he slick and been fuckin with tiana every time we have a argument."

"Made a run with tre where, to his house bitch?"

We laugh and I get a phone call. I look at the name and lock my phone back. Why the fuck is she calling me? I don't want shit to do with her. The last time we talked she told me that she was giving up on me and here she is calling me. I know I shouldn't treat my mother like this but who would still love someone who chooses to give up on you so easily.

"Why you won't answer your phone?" Kia ask

"Nobody important"

She nods and I go to find something to do. Her phone rings shortly after.

"Its mommy."

"Answer it then."

"Hello."

Shepouts her on speaker phone so that I can hear what she's saying. Adriane tends to talk the most shit about me to Kia but Kia knows the real me. The me that I'll never allow my mother to know.

"Hey baby, where your sister?"

"I don't know." She lies "I haven't seen her since this morning"

"She probably out there running them streets, one of these days she gon end up dead or locked up chasing behind them boys."

I ball my fist up and toss all the files off of the desk. She can never think positive about me.

"You don't know shit about me so stop guessin. I'm not a hoe unlike you and even if I was I wouldn't fuck with broke niggas like you do. You got a lot of fuckin nerves callin my phone too, loose my number, you said you ain't want shit to do with me then leave me the fuck alone." I snap through the other side of the phone and walk out of the office.

Who the fuck does she thinks she is. I go to the basement and grab a a baby pink high waisted skirt, a black tanktop, my baby pink leather jacket, and my black Steve Madden pumps and change into them before grabbing my brief case and calling marcus to come and get me.

"Hello?"

"Can you come back to the trap and get me?"

"Yeah anything beautiful, I'm with a client now but I'm almost done."

"Thanks."

I walk back upstairs to the living room where my friend neeko is.

"You know that nigga 'll kill you if he see you walkin around like that"

We both laugh and I punch him in his shoulder playfully, before checking my briefcase and making sure I have everything I need.

"Oh somebody doin dirty work today?"

"Shut up. Its no fun if I can't do the job myself."

He nods. "That's wussup."

I text a couple of my regulars and tell them that I'll be out and about today and they all reply. I set up drop times and wait for marcus to pull up. My first drop is in about an hour and I'm kind of nervous. Its with one of my dads friends son hopefully it all goes well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
7.1K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
66.7K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
743K 26.6K 69
𝑠𝑘𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑 . 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑓 😙 .