olivia holt - My Life With Him

By readerofbeststories

Worst thing that could ever happen to you is having a stepbrother... Even more if his name is Leo. He will do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Part I)
Chapter 27 (Part II)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part I)
Chapter 29 (Part II)
Chapter 29 (Part III)
Chapter 30 (Part I)
Chapter 30 (Part II)
Chapter 30 (Part III)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
I'M BACK!

Chapter 18

669 24 1
By readerofbeststories

- Leo! Olivia! Here! - My dad shouts from the kitchen.

I move Leo from above me. He has fell asleep with his head resting on my lap and i can't get up if he doesn't move.

We enter in the kitchen. My dad looks so mad and Randye worried.

- Has any of you seen Randye's base? - I bite my lip.

- Olivia knows. - Leo confesses. Thanks so much Leo. What happened to the nice Leo Howard?

- It's a long story... - I say guilty.

- Well, Randye and i have all the time of the world.

I tell them the funny story for me and the horrible one to them. They punish us double. No phones, no laptop, no friends meetings. Bye social life.

I look at Randye. Poor... She looks devastated, that base must mean a lot to her. But anything of this wouldn't have happened if Leo didn't have call me fat. I'm not fat!

Monday. I hate mondays. Everyone might hate them. My friend Kelli don't, and if she does, she really acts good. She comes running through the high school hall towards me, where i am unlocking my locker.

- Liv!

- Hey Kelso, how was it? - I say after hugging her.

- Amazing! I cannot wait until next year's trip! By the way... You have something to tell me, haven't you? - She winks at me.

- Really? - I say lying.

- Really. Where were you and Leo alone? What were you doing? Why did you run away from the camp? Are you still a virgin? Oh my lord! - Definetely Kelli Berglund is freaking out.

- In the river, doing stuff, we wanted to climb up the mountain, no. - I answer all the questions as fast as she asked them to me.

- No way!! I don't believe it! - Now she is more than freaking out. Poor friend... She is about to suffer a heart attack.

- Believe it. - I say while i start walking towards art class.

- Wow you aren't that Saint i thought you were Livy. You had to go to the river huh? So romantic you two. - She smirks and i blush.

We enter in class and we sit on our desks. Luke, our art teacher starts his class. I copy everything he is writing on the blackboard. At the end of the class he gives out a permission that our parents have to sign.

- We will go to Paintwreck, a new art exposition made by some professional artists in the theatre. Bring it signed next lesson. - He concludes when the bell rings.

I fold the paper and introduce all my stuff in my bag.

- Olivia, stay here a minute. I want to talk to you, please. - He says. I wait until everyone exits the room.

- So? - I ask him.

- Your grades are lately very low Olivia. You have to make them higher. - He starts picking up his things. - I teach particular lessons. You should take them, they would really help you. - He stands up and leaves the room, i leave it too seconds later.

I walk towards the cafeteria. I have to admit that i'm not very good at drawing but not that bad. But he is the teaxcher and if he says i am lowering my grades... I will have to take his particular lessons. How will it be a whole afternoon with my hot teacher?

- So, what did he want? - K asks intrigued.

- My grades are lately low. I will have to take particular classes.

- With the sexy and hot teacher huh? - She smirks.

- Will you go? - Billy then asks. He is sitting next to Kelli.

- Where will you go Olivia? - A guy's voice says. What is he doing here?

[ Hiii!

Whatss up? How is your countryy doingg on the Olyympicss🏆??? Good luuck everyonee🍀

Soo those ones who followw me on instagramm @oh_holt alreadyy knows it because i will post there some wattpad news or things i have to comment🔜
I posted that this chapter would be shorter than the otherss and that the next chapter 19, will maybe be upload before the 10th😉 but after that day i wont be able to upload any more during the two following weeks... Sorryy guyss!

Keep in touchhh!💕

Thankss!!!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5K 21
What happens when you were introduced to your new Stepdad and Stepbrother will you able to catch yourself before you fall for him or would you fall s...
73.9K 1.2K 20
Moving in with your step-brother isn't always easy, especially when he is a member of Magcon.
483 39 16
what will happen when a cold with dark eyes girl who have bad past will get to know her mom is having boyfriend.... ...: I will make ur life hell ...
5.2K 184 16
You know it's wrong but it feels so right. You fall for your soon to be step brother, He falls for you. You know it's wrong but you both can't help i...