Bad Boy Loves Me ➿

By ALostSiren__

Adriana and Andrea were inseparable as children and what would you expect? They were twins! But that phase in... More

All Rights Reserved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 10

72 13 2
By ALostSiren__

Andrea

Lily and Ana ran out of the store and into the car.

"Give me the details," I demanded.

"She just bought this little blue dress. It's not anything special." Anna shrugged.

"Show me," I said, stepping out of the car.

They followed after me into the boutique.

"Which one?"

Lily pointed to one of the blue dresses hanging on a rack. It was cute, I guess, but it wasn't anything I would wear. It was a little too.... modest.

I sighed, "I suppose my sisters taste in fashion is still the same."

I quickly grabbed the dress and purchased it. I didn't want anyone to see me with the damn thing. Once we were back in the car, Maria turned back towards me.

"I hope this is what you really want."

Why wouldn't it be? Humiliating my sister had become my favorite past time and I was pissed that she thought she could have Kyle.

"Trust me, it is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 244 43
Bella is going into senior year with her two best friend Luna and Evie. She had amazing grades and great friends. The only thing she wasn't looking f...
320 14 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
5.4K 173 23
Arden Ines is a very average student. Arden's happy; she has great friends and an amazing life. One random day her twin brother, Adrian, tries out fo...
341 14 11
❤PROLOGUE ❤ Riley Kendall is a beautiful 18 years old girl (12th grader), her father died when she was 16 years so she only have her mom. Ever si...