Hey, Miss Me?

Par bunnyykookie

Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Hav... Plus

Author's Note
Chapter 1 : First Day
Chapter 2 : Bangtan..Who?
Chapter 3 : Jungkook.
Chapter 4 : Flirty Boys
Chapter 5 : Sorry..
Chapter 6 : He smiled at me.
Chapter 7 : Strawberry Kiss?
Chapter 8 : "No healing kiss?"
Chapter 9 : You're My Savior
Chapter 9 (2) : I'm Your Savior
Chapter 10 : I will be there for you, always.
Chapter 11 : Hey, Miss Me?
Chapter 12 : Bunny babe?
Author's Note
Chapter 13 : Blanket Kick
Chapter 14 : Mystery Solved
Chapter 15 : I Really Like You
Chapter 16 : Appreciation for Park Jimin
Chapter 17 : Inferiority Complex?
Chapter 18 : I Love You..
Chapter 19 : Woah..
Author's Note
No. It's not an update.
Chapter 20 : Illegal age..
Chapter 21 : Why are you saying goodbye?
Chapter 22 : Promise me.
Chapter 23 : You're not going to leave me, aren't you?
Chapter 24 : Debut day.
Chapter 25 : If only..
Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.
Chapter 28 : I can act well too.
Sorry, my precious readers!
Chapter 29 (1) : Expensive girl.
Chapter 29 (2) : Friends?
Chapter 29 (3) : 95z.
Chapter 29 (4) : Eldest members.
Chapter 30 : Eunkook?
Author's Note : Appreciation for my readers!
....

Chapter 26 : Do You?

2.5K 141 77
Par bunnyykookie

Eunha's P.O.V

My phone couldn't stop from keep vibrating and buzzing after I disconnected the Facetime with Jin oppa and Jimin.

Looking at the screen, my hopes literally shattered when I saw all the messages were sent from the same person.

"Sunyoul-ah! Aish!"

#1 How was your first stage?

#2 Eunha-ya, where are you?

#3 I can't stop replaying your performance!!

#4 Ah, sorry I forgot. Congrats! Hahaha..

#5 Hey, reply me.

#6 Damn it, Eunha. I need her phone number now.

#7 She sounded like an angel.

#8 Geezz... Never thought your voice sounded that good, Eunha-ya..

A lot more actually, but its mainly more about his crush in my group so, I wouldn't care enough to list it all down here.

Oh yeah, he totally had a major crush on a member in GFriend. Going to school without having him around me, asking for her phone nunber was totally you will never see. Well, atleast until I have graduated of course.

Sunyoul is a nice guy. Despite of his harsh attitude towards people, he was actually made himself to be disliked by people so that he can hide his true self. Why? Well, he was traumatized of being a victim of bully when he was in his elementary school. That's pitiful of him, I know..

How do I know all about this?

---

Three months before GFriend's debut.

I was walking by the street, in my way going back home, just finished looking for the books I needed for the group assignments in the public library.

"Just let me go!" A shout from an alley behind a closed shop. He sounded frightened and almost crying?

"Not so tough now, eh Sunyoul?" Sunyoul?

I walked closer to the alley, hiding behind the big dumpster. Peeking carefully, trying not to get caught by the big man who already gripped Sunyoul's collar.

"You should think twice before being harsh to my little brother!" The unknown man said, clenching his jaw infront of Sunyoul.

I began to sweat and almost screamed when he let off a punch on Sunyoul's face.

"He started it first!" My heart weakened to see Sunyoul's tears falling down his cheeks.

Woah.. I never seen him crying before. And I never seen him being so..fragile.

His face was full with bruises and the corner of his lips was bleeding. My panic level increased more when the man punched Sunyoul's gut, causing him spurted more blood and I can't bear anymore to watch this especially when he looked like he was dying in pain.

Ahh, this is why I hate it when manager-ni took our phones away.

---

"Thanks Jung Eunbi," he spoke softly, eyes softened looking at me.

"Please, just call me Eunha," sighing.

He tried to sit, "You better lie yourself down. It's nice that you're going to get out from this hospital tomorrow, so please.. Just lie down and rest." I said with my eyes widen at him.

He chuckled, "You're so cute when you did that, Eunha-ya," he let out a heavy sigh, "Thanks, Eunha. If you didn't call the police, I probably would-"

"You've already said 'thanks' twice and please, I'm tired of hearing it," I said while flipping my hair like a diva, to make him smile. And he did..

A sincere smile that I never seen before. All this time, I never seen him smiling like this. Grins and smirks. That's all I saw on his face everytime we bumped each other at the school.

Thanks to that pet store's ahjusshi who borrowed me his phone to call the police.

"And I'm not going to let you die in that crazy man's hands."

"He is not crazy, Eunha-ya," he mumbled. "He just angry that I've punched his brother at school."

I arched an eyebrow, "Who is this lucky brother of him that got a punch from you?" I chuckled, loving the sight of him smiling and laughing because he totally reminds me of someone. Well, you know who..

"Kang SoHyun, the one who hangs out with me all the time," he said the name clearly.

I was surprised whe he told me that he had feelings for Yuju. He punched his own friend because that boy calling Yuju with bad names, just because she broke their relationship up.

"It's that it? Just because of a girl, you've fought with your own friend?" I said, adjusting my butt on the chair, pulling it near to Sunyoul's bed.

"He is not my friend anymore. But she still is.." I raised my eyebrow, mumbling "She?"

He sighed, "What would you feel if someone calling your childhood bestfriend a whore? A bitch? What would you do?"

I was blank for a while, re-think about he said earlier. Gasping for air, "Yuju? Seriously?" I nearly shouted in the room.

He nodded, smiling lightly. Now I know why people kept on saying this world is too small for us to live in. Everyone around me seems to have a connection, something like that.

"But I never saw Yuju hangs out with you, why? I queried, full in curiousity.

"That's because she didn't recognize me anymore. The last time I tried to talk to her, she just passed by me, leaving me smiling alone like an idiot," he said, rubbing his temple.

Woah, this is like dejavu. The same thing happened between me and Jungkook. Well, except Sunyoul recognized Yuju part. Lucky her..

"She didn't know you?"

"Well, let's just say I was ugly kid before and now growing up into a handsome, adorable, cuteㅡ,"

"Snap out of it, Sunyoul-ah!" I slapped his arm, unknowingly it has bruised because of the man's strong grip before, making him screamed in pain.

---

The day Jungkook come to the school after a few weeks of their 'War of Hormone' comeback.

Eunha's P.O.V

"Stop it, Sunyoul-ah!" I yanked his arm of mine, totally annoyed with him being touchy with me.

"Please... Eunha-ya. You're her classmate. And her roommate too. You must've known her phone number. Please?" He begged, hands shaking my left arm.

"No." I said coldly.

"Why? Are you jealous?" He asked playfully, along with small chuckles.

My eyes grew widen, "Eww, no, puhleasee."

He linked his arm with mine. I just let him doing that, getting used of him being so attached with me because I know he's not like one of the perverted guys out there.

We walked past the principal's office, going on our way to the class.

"First of all, our manager took all of our phones. Second, I don't want Yuju asking us to find the one who disturbed her through messages and unknown calls." I rolled my eyes at him.

I know how it felt like to have messages from unknown sender. Creepy..

"You said that like you've been stalked by someone.." He chuckled.

He suddenly stopped, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leaning his face closer to mine. At that time, I swear I saw a glimpse of a familiar figure walking behind Sunyoul but I couldn't see him because of Sunyoul. And I wouldn't bother to look, I'm too focused with Sunyoul's actions.

"You're so cute. And for your questions, you gotta find it yourself, Jung Eunbi," he whispered to my ear.

Someone said to the familiar sentence before but who?

"Don't worry, Eunha-ya. I already got your phone number," Sunyoul smiled, showing his bunny teeth at me.

He let his arm away from me, walking backwards, stuck out his tongue teasing me.

"Oh? You're that guy who called me at dawn!" I covered mouth, slowly continues my steps, walking closer to him.

He pouted his lips, "I was hoping you figured it out earlier than this. No offense, Eunha but you're too slow," he laughed, waiting for me to catch up with him.

"All this time I thought it was a stalker, geez.." I slapped his back, "But how do you managed to get my number?"

"Well, at first I asked Jungkook. You still remember that morning? The first time I saw you?" I nodded, "But he refused to give me. Urgh, that boy," he said, irritated.

I curled my lips in, hiding my smile. "So, I took his phone in his bag while he was in toilet," chuckling, he hold my hand tightly, as we getting nearer to my class.

I began to feel uncomfortable with him doing that, but I just let him because I know he's crazily in love with Yuju. "But why do you need my number?"

Letting go of my hand as I finally reached my class, "Because of her," he held up his head, eyes fixed on Yuju who was looking directly at us.

---

"Yah, what are you doing with him?" Yuju asked while I'm still a few feets away from my seat.

I raised my eyebrow, "Why would you care?" A small grin on my face was enough to make her turned her head away from me.

"You know he's the school gangster, right? I just worried for you," she said slowly, more to mumbling actually.

"He's a nice boy, Yuju. You need to know him instead of judging him."

"Whatever." She said shortly. But then, she continued, "By the way, I saw Jungkook earlier. He was passing our class and I think he was looking for you," she said slowly, she knew how I was trying to avoid from meeting Jungkook.

My stomach started to filled with butterflies, "N-No, Yuju, it's impossible. You're kidding right?"

She shook her head, "I'm 100% not blind and why would I make this a joke to you?" She raised her voice a bit, maybe irritated and feeling annoyed with me.

"Sorry," I mumbled. Ignoring me, she continued writing her notes.

So, is that Jungkook I've saw earlier?

---

Present time.

Nayeon's P.O.V

"Jungkook-ah, pick the phone up!" I cursed, walking back and forth around the house.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Jungkook-ah, you finally answer my call!" I said, excitedly.

"Nayeon-ah, sorry.. This is not Jungkookie. I'm Jin. He's kinda..busy." He stuttered for a moment, I know he lied.

"Ohh..hmm. It's okay, Jin oppa. He probably too busy right now, right? Could you tell him that I'm sorry?" I said, with a shaky voice.

"I will. Take care, Nayeon-ah.."

"Thanks, Jin oppa. You too." I smiled lightly as if he was infront of me.

Clicking the red button of my phone, I let out a deep sigh. Jungkook still mad at me. I knew I shouldn't had said that at that girl.

"I'm Nayeon, Jungkook's girlfriend."

I pinched my cheek so hard, regretting for pulling such a stupid action. "AISH!"

"What is the matter with you, unnie?" Dahyun rubbing her eyes, closing the door slowly, not wanting to wake other members up.

"Nothing, I'm just ahh.. I don't know." I scratched my not-so-itchy head.

Taking a seat beside me, she combed my messy hair using her fingers, "Is it because your mentor?" She queried.

I nodded, "It's too complicated, Dahyun-ah," I said, nearly crying. I'm so stressed out because of this thing, I couldn't focus with my training and everything wasn't in a right place. Everything was a mess.

---

BigHit Ent.'s Building.

Two weeks after Nayeon being introduced to Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook.

Nayeon's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since the 7 of them became my mentors, and I've learned so much from them, especially from Jungkook.

I was so attracted with this guy. To be honest, the first time I saw him, I never thought he would be two years younger than me.

"Nayeon noona?" He waved his hand infront of my face.

"What are you daydreaming about?" He asked, leaning his back closer to the mirror.

The members were gasping for air, just finished with a few choreographies. I looked at him drinking a bottle of water, what a sexy view I got here.. His white shirt was totally wet, drenched with his sweat, revealing his muscular body.

His voice once again woke me up from my ridiculous imagination. "Noona? Do you want to join us to the restaurant next to the building?"

I smiled, "Thanks, but I'm not hungry."

"You want to stay here?"

Nodding, "Yes, Jungkook," I chuckled.

"I guess I'm staying here then," he smiled, showing his cute eyesmiles.

---

Jungkook stayed with me, since I'm all alone while the others went out to grab some lunch.

"Aren't you feel hungry, Jungkook-ah?" Looking at him scrolling something with his phone beside me.

"I am, but don't worry. They will buy something for me later," he said softly, still playing with his phone.

I started to feel sleepy after 10 minutes sitting in this room with Jungkook, and we were totally in silence, not even talking with each other.

But then, Jungkook scooted himself closer to me, his body almost touching my side. "Noona, what do you think about her?" He queried, showing me a photo of a girl with black sweater on his phone.

"Oh? She's cute. Who is she?" I said shortly, jealousy began to grew within me.

He chuckled, "Cute? I think she's more than that.." He smiled, his thumb brushing the girl's photo on his phone screen. "She was my childhood friend. A girlfriend, and I don't know if we still together so possibly an ex-girlfriend," he continued.

He chuckled again, "This is when we spent our time together at the water park."

That jealousy feeling disappeared when I saw him smiling but his smile was full of hurt and sadness. Not even a mix of happiness in it.

I turned my body around, facing him. "What happened, Kookie? You can tell me al-"

"Don't call me Kookie, noona. Just don't," he held his palm up infront of me.

I was taken aback with what he just did.

Hello, Jeon Jungkook! I'm trying to care about you and you just did that to me? What a turn off..

Silence began to grew around us. Again. He suddenly turn the speaker on and start practicing.

I watched him dancing full of passion until suddenly he kneeled and toally bowed on the floor, his face was hiding on his knees. I saw his shoulders shrugged, is he crying?

Turning the speaker off, I rushed myself quickly to him when I heard his soft sobs.

"Jungkook-ah.. Why are you crying?" I said softly as I brushed his back gently, hoping it would help calming him down.

"Don't tell them that I cried, okay noona?" He finally sat up, quickly wipe his tears with the hem of his sleeveless shirt.

Nodding, I smiled a bit watching his teary red swollen eyes.

---

Present time.

Nayeon's P.O.V

"She left me, noona. I knew she will fall for that Sunyoul guy," he said, a little tense in his voice.

"I saw with my own two eyes, he kissed her cheek. And she let him," his voice started to crack, hands covering his face.

I kept myself in silence, letting him told me everything he kept in his fragile heart.

"She promised me, noona.. She promised me she will never leave me but she did!" He shouted huskily, almost giving me heart attack.

I was surprised to see despite of his condition now, he still can performed well on stage, with that fake smiles.

I need to set these things right. I made their problems getting worse and I need to solve it now.

Unlocking my phone, I dialed Jin oppa's number. My palms began to sweat when my call entered his voice mail. So, I tried again.

"Hello?" A raspy, sleepy voice sounded at the end of the line.

"Hello? Jin oppa, it's Nayeon."

"Nayeon? It's 2 o'clock now why haven't you sleep?" He whispered, still with his sleepy voice.

"I need your help, oppa. Do you have Jung Eunbi's phone number?" My fingers playing on my thigh, waiting for him to answer.

"I do have it but her phone probably with her manager right now.. But why?" I heard him closing the door, maybe he's outside of their dorm.

"I need it to make up something for Jungkook.." I said slowly, hoping for him to understand me.

"Hmm.. Ahh! I'll give one of her member's phone number. But I think you should leave a message before you call her. I will send the number through your KakaoTalk, okay?" He said, ended the call without saying 'bye'.

My lips curved upwards as I just received a message from Jin oppa through my KakaoTalk account.

Her name is Sowon. 01x-xxxxxxx don't forget to leave a message before calling her.

"Thanks, oppa.." I mumbled, thanking the eldest member of the group for helping me out.

---

Eunha's P.O.V

"Eunha-ya.. There is a message for you, asking you to call this number," Sowon unnie walked across the living room, passing her illegal phone over me.

"Do you know who this is, unnie?" I asked, looking at her and turned to the phone when Sowon unnie shrugged her shoulder, mumbling "no".

"Just call the sender, okay? Watch out for manager-nim. Call me if there's anything, I'll be in my room," she said, being caring like usual as she lead her steps to her room.

Touching the green button on the phone, I waited for the person to pick up.

"Hello? Jung Eunbi-sshi?"

"Ah, yes. Hi, this is me calling you." My brows were furrowed, her voice sounds familiar. But who is this?

"Remember me? I'm Nayeon, the one who picked up Jungkook's phone and talked to you.." She said, her voice getting slower at the of her words.

I stayed quiet, "Jung Eunbi-sshi? Are you still there?"

Silence. She continued to talk again, "Look, Jung Eunbi-sshi, I-,"

"Just call me Eunha." I said, coldly.

"O-okay, Eunha. Look, I know what I've said a few weeks ago hurt you-"

"A lot. You've made me cried."

"I know and I'm truly sorry. You need to know that I'm actually not dating with him, I'm not his girlfriend," she explained, not giving me a chance to interupt.

My mouth gaped open, "What?" I mumbled slowly.

"Can we meet up? I mean, it's hard to explain this on the phone. Are you busy? You just have your debut, don't you have any schedules today?"

"No, no. Okay, let's meet up."

---

The park.

Eunha's P.O.V

I sat on the bench, waited patiently for this Nayeon girl to come. I looked around the park, my memories with Jungkook came up to my mind, one by one..

When we had a little picnic for the first time in this park..

*

"Wahhh! Lamb skewers yeahh!" He opened the polysterin container, filled with the skewers I bought for him.

"But why are we eating here? It's like we're having a picnic or something," He raised his both eyebrows, wondering why I brought him to the park I went earlier.

I adjusted my sit on the cement, "I just want to bring back our childhood memories. Remember when we used to play at the park every weekend?"

*

When we both spent our time together, almost died because of the cold weather..

*

I leaned my head on his arm, that's when I started to shiver. My sweater was on Jungkook, so I only had my long sleeves shirt with Jungkook's sweatpant.

"Eunha? Are you cold too?"

I leaned away from his arm, nodding while my eyes in him.

"Come here," he took my hand, pulled and helped me to sit onto his lap.

Thankfully my sweater was large, so he covered both of us with it. My face was blushed in embarassment, "Jungkook-ah. You said that I'm heavy," I said to him, shyly.

He chuckled when he heard my words. "I lied.." He whispered to my ear. I can't help myself but smiling.

*

And when the last night we spent together, before I leave and moved out from that house.

*

"The three of us were no longer trainees signed under BigHit Ent. but now we've signed a new contract in Source Music, same agency as Yuju was into right now. And as you know.. Ehm, as you know, we can't live in that house again." My voice broke.

In just one breath, I explained it all. I was going to cry but I held it in. I don't want looked weak infront of him.

He turned his back, looking up at me, "That's explains the luggages, huh?"

THAT'S IT?? IS THAT ALL HE'S GOING TO SAY?

My knees went weak to hear he said that. I was expecting him cry or I don't know, went crazy?

He rushed at me, "Are you okay?" He checked my knees, brushing the snow that covering them.

Tears bursts out again. From a whimper now I'm crying like baby. My hands went crazy, hitting him on his shoulders over and over again. "You knew I was going to leave, right? You knew it! And you didn't even feel sad about it!"

He smiled. HE EFFIN' SMILED! HOW CAN HE STILL SMILING WHEN I'M CRYING LIKE A MOTHER WHO LOST HER CHILD?

"I'm done crying." Did he just heard my words earlier?

"Yes, I already knew about it at the waterpark. Overheard it from SinB when she talking about it with Hoseok hyung," he chuckled, pulling me up.

He held my hand, pulling me onto his lap when he sat on the bench. Wiping my tears with his finger, "I'm sorry, forgot to bring my tissues along.." He laughed, scrunching his nose.

I laughed softly, looking directly in his eyes. "I'm gonna miss you so much," I whispered, brushing my fingers through his black hair.

*

I missed him.

"Eunha-sshi?" A cute voice called me behind my back.

I turned around to see a girl with wavy, black hair, "Nayeon-sshi?"

She nodded, "Sorry, I'm late. I bought drinks for us. Do you drink Americano?"

Nodding, I patted the empty space beside me, "Come and sit here.."

---

"You're joking, right? No, I'm not gonna believe you," I said, couldn't accept the fact that Jungkook misunderstand about me and Sunyoul.

"It's the truth, Eunha-sshi. He cried infront of me. If you saw his condition at that time, you possibly do the same thing like I did."

I raised my eyebrows, disbelief, "What makes you think I will do the same thing like you did? Sorry, Nayeon-sshi. I'm maybe a girl with a really rude attitude but I'm not a girl who likes to spread fake relationship with others."

"Sorry.. I just.. Urgh. This is sucks." She said, annoyed with herself.

Jungkook saw Sunyoul with me at the school being so close with each other. But Sunyoul was not kissing me, he just whispering something to me!

"So, you're not flirting with other guys? I'm sorry for asking, just wanted to confirm it," she asked, making me kinda irritated with her actually.

I nodded slowly, "Yes, Nayeon-sshi. I love Jeon Jungkook. Only him. He's only reason why I shouldn't be with other boys."

"Is it true? Do you love me?" A raspy, familiar voice asked behind me.

My breath became uneven, not dare to look the person behind me. I saw Nayeon looked at the person, smiling as she stood up, "Work it out, Jungkook-ah.."

"Thank you, Nayeon noona."

My hands were trembling, my stomach began to filled with butterflies as he walked and sat beside me.

Ahh.. This is why Nayeon-sshi asked me to come here? To meet him? I should've known that, aish..

My body was like a stone, couldn't move and I can't even breathe normally.

"Hi.." He slowly voiced out, I nearly couldn't hear what he just said.

"Hi.." I replied, my eyes fixed on my hands, not looking at him.

"How are you? You're getting skinnier," he asked.

I chuckled, "Am I? I'm fine, thanks for asking.. Uhm, how about you?"

Geezz, textbook please.

"I'm good."

Cleasring his throat, suddenly he scooted himself closer to me. My heart was beating so fast, I think it was almost exploded.

"So, do you?" I can see him lowered his head, leaning closer to me.

Silence. I couldn't open my mouth to say anything.

"Eunha-ya.. Please say something," he whispered, his hand moved my hair that covering my face on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled with shaky voice.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook-ah.." Finally gathered some braveness, I looked at him, with tears in my eyes, waiting to spill.

"No, I'm sorry.." He said, cupping my face with both of his hands, his thumbs wiped the tears that already falling on my cheeks.

Chuckling, "Fine, we're both sorry," I smiled, my hands moved to his hands. Feeling the comfort from the warmth of his hands on my cheeks.

"For the third time, I will ask again. Do you still love me?"

"Well, do you?" I asked him back, taking down his hands off my cheeks, rubbing my thumb on the back of his hand.

"I do."

"Me too." I said shortly after he answered.

Grinning widely, he cupped both of my cheeks again, and leaned himself closer to my face.

I blinked a few times nervously when his eyes looked on my lips and back to my eyes. "I missed you, Jung Eunbi.." He whispered, pecking my lips lightly.

"So, it's 1-1?" He queried, laughing a bit when he saw my blank face.

"You know, you with Sunyoul, I'm with Nayeon noona.."

My eyes widen, slapping gently his arm, "It's better if 0-0 back. I want you. Not anyone else. Just you." I whined, hugging his arm.

"Fine then. Just us." He whispered, buried his face in my hair, "I love you so much, Eunha-ya."

"Do you?" I chuckled, letting go of his arm.

"Seriously?" He laughed, maybe getring bored with 'Do you?' thingy.

He looked me for a few seconds, "You looked prettier.."

Moving a few strands of my hair, he lowered his head closer to my face, slowly touching my lips with his.

Feeling lost with the kisses he given me, I realized something. He's crying.

I didn't stopped him, both of us were unable to breathe normally but my lips kept moving in sync with him, missing his scent and his touch, having myself unknowingly crying with the thoughts of missing him too much.

(Finally! Eunkook is back! The longest chapter ever! Please if theres any spelling mistakes, just point it out.)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.6K 312 14
Lee Eunha was a girl, who everyone adored. The cheery, obedient and kind daughter of the Lee family. One of the best students in school, who always h...
13.8K 491 60
18 year old Jeon Jungkook starts his first year at university, where he meets Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim...
274K 9.6K 36
"Sorry Princess, but you're seen way too much" Meet Allie, a normal girl, with a normal life just trying to find her own way in the world. That is...
76.7K 3.2K 12
Description: Eun Hani and her boyfriend Jin is like the school's couple! Everyone loved them together! It was really nice. But then.....one day, Hani...