Meant to Be?

By carolinaax0

Bethany has known Jace Norman for all her life. A certain event causes Jace to know Bethany even more. But wi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
WEDDING
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 38

81 4 0
By carolinaax0

Beth's POV
          I wake up to arms wrapped around me. I smile and remember yesterday we got married. I hold out my hand and see the wedding ring. 💍 I hear a groan and a voice whispers "morning gorgeous."~ they kiss my neck. I turn around and peck Jace's lips. Jace brushes a strand of hair behind my ear and says "I love you."~ I blush. I hear buzzes coming from my phone. I grab it  and see notifications from Twitter and Instagram. I look at them: bunch of comments congratulating us and edits. I like a few and tweet: thanks for all the sweet comments. 💞. Jace takes my hand and says " come on babe; remember tonight were flying to Hawaii."~ my jaw drops open. Jace laughs and says "surprise." 😊. I wrap my arms around his neck and says "you're the best husband ever."
Jace's POV
        Beth comes back from the mall and says "babe... I got you something." Jace walks up to me and says "what?"~ I hand him a bag. He furrows his eyebrows and opens it. He holds out car keys; he smiles and pulls me closer to him. He kisses me and says "you didn't have to buy me a new car."~ I nod and say "yes I did. You've accomplished so much."
** 7 hours later **
        I grab Beth's hand and we run down all the stairs into the über. We drive to the airport and I take a picture of the big LAX sign. I post it : see you soon LA. We pay the uber and grab our suitcases. We do all the "fun stuff" {😂} Beth takes my hand and says "wanna get Starbucks?"~ I nod. I order a coffee and Beth grabs her tea. We go onto the flat escalator and find our gate.

         We go into the sitting area and I take out my laptop. I edit this video and upload it to YouTube. A/N Jace should upload more videos. I look over at Beth who's watching the video. The speaker comes on and says " Flight 16 ; Hawaii please start boarding the plane. I grab my stuff and Beth's hand. We scan out tickets and get on the plane; we get into our seats.
Beth's POV
       I take out my phone and take a pic it's of Jace and I's head ; see you in Hawaii 🌊!

       The plane takes off.....

        The plane lands and we get off. We find out suitcases and head out. I take a picture and caption it : HAWAII!

hey guys ! I'll be trying to update before August 13; I'm going on vacation and I'm not coming back till the end of the month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 13.4K 30
I want a revenge to Jace Williams the school bad boy who reject my confession and humiliate me in front of everybody. I want to break his heart for w...
9.7K 375 55
A new boy named Jace Norman moved into my neighborhood. We become close friends and we hang out a lot. Will we become more then just friends?
13K 394 28
Do soulmates really exist? After everything Clary has been through she just wants to be normal so when she meets Jace Wayland her life changes. But i...
79.2K 770 22
I love Jace Norman, so here are some imagines about him :)) This book puts you in each story which all involve different types of situations with Jac...