Chapter 23

Jace's POV
We get to Beth's house and she grabs her bags. She walks over to her window and says " I'll see you later." ~ she pecks my lips. I smile and she goes into her house. I back out and drive to my house. I walk in and see Glory and my mom cooking in the kitchen. I drop my bags in hallway and go to them. I take a spoon and put it in the mashed potatoes. ~ " hmmm." My mom says "Jace... go change we're leaving in 30 minutes and we're taking your car." "ok,mom." I jog up to my room and quickly change. My mom calls me and says " JACE LEE NORMAN get your butt down here.!" I slowly go downstairs and she my mom tapping her foot. I give her a confused look and she says " Jace, your report card. You're failing English." I sigh and say "mom, please. You know it takes me a while."  " I know, I'm going to have to speak with Ms. Spinoza." I nod and say " come on, let's go have fun!"
** at Beth's house **
        I drive into drive way and we all get out. I fix my shirt and hair. I ring the door bell and I see Beth's shadow run to the door. She opens it and says "MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!"~ she smiles at everyone. We all walk in and she says " you can put the food in the kitchen." Everyone except me goes. Beth holds out her hold and I pull her closer to me. I kiss her and she buries her head into my chest. I wrap my arm around her waist and we walk into the dinning room.
Beth's POV
       The Normans arrive and we all have dinner. Our cleaning people clean up and we walk into the living room. Jace and I sit on the big chair. I sit on Jace's lap and he puts his hands on top of mine. I smile and say " time to open presents!" I get up and pick up my gift for Jace. I give it to him. I take out my phone and record it. He opens it and his mouth opens. Our eyes meet and Jace gets up and smashed his lips onto mine. We pull away and Jace says "Beth, I can't believe you got this. Now I feel like my gift isn't perfect." I take his hand and say " babe, I'm gonna love your gift." Jace hands me mine and I open it : a beautiful ring? and 2 plane tickets. I smile and hug Jace. Jace says " hand me the ring." ~ I give it. Jace holds it and says " this a promise ring. The promise we'll have is to never ever stop loving each other.~ do you promise?"
       I nod and Jace slides the ring on my finger. We intertwine hands and we sit down. The rest of our families open their presents. We drink hot coco and eat cookies. Soon it was 11:30 and we all went to bed. Jace's family stayed in our guest rooms and Jace came up to my room. When we got to my room, Jace locked the door and said " we're gonna have fun tonight." I nod and Jace kisses me. He kisses my sweet spots and I let out soft moans. He goes down more and I put my hand in his hair. He lifts me up and lays me down on the bed. We take off our clothes and the night begins.
***************
          Jace pulls out and we lay down on the bed. We cuddle and Jace wraps his arms around me. He whispers " Merry Christmas Beth." " Merry Christmas."

***4 MONTHS LATER*** ( sorry for a huge time jump )
Jace's POV
       I was face timing my friend when Beth starting calling me. I answer : "hello ?"
" Jace , come to my house now please? My mom's gonna have my sister."
" ok. I'm coming now."
     I grab my car keys and get in my car. I slam the gas pedal and drive to Beth's house. I get there and see Beth standing on the front steps. I honk the horn and she looks up. She runs to the window and says " hey." ~ she gets in and pecks my lips. I take her hand and say " take deep breathes, everything's gonna be ok." She nods and says " I love you."