Chapter 30

** 2 years later ** pretty sure they're 18. 😂😁
Jace's POV
I wake up to my alarm and see my phone buzzing on and off. I groan and say " oh. crap. It's our anniversary." I get up and go on my phone. I text Beth : happy anniversary babe. 💐 I tweet : best 3 years of my life. 💓 {insert picture of them} I go on Instagram and post a picture of us: can't believe it's been 3 years since we started dating. I love you so much. 💚 @bethdemolta I run to the shower and quickly shower. I blow dry my hair and brush my teeth. I put on my gray crew neck sweater and black jeans. I put on my white vans {😏😂}. I grab my car keys and get jog downstairs. I wave at my mom and tell her I'm going to the store. I get into the car and Beth calls. I answer and say " hello gorgeous." " hey handsome. Happy 3 year anniversary." I laugh and say "3 years go by so fast." "so what are we gonna do today?" " well, we're gonna go out and I have a surprise for you." Beth squeals and says " a surprise? 😏 "
" yup. I-I gotta go. I'll text you later." " ok, bye. love you." " love you too." I pull up to the building and look up. I breathe in and walk in. I nod my head to the secretary and head upstairs. I go into the elevator and go on Instagram and see Beth's post. : 3 years, 2 proms/homecoming , 1 man. happy anniversary. 💓 @jacenorman7 I comment : ILY. The door dings open and I walk into the office. I sit in the chair and the lady says "ok. Mr.Norman just sign here and the suite's all yours." I sign the contract and take the keys. I go back in the car and text Beth : pick you up in 10 minutes. I drive to Beth's house and get a text from Glory. I see it : Jace...... I-I-'m ENGAGED! 💍 I stop the car and text back : no way. To Noah? She texts back : yea. 😍 I text back : congrats sis. I continue driving and pull up to Beth's house.

Beth's POV

     I blow dry my hair and leave it natural : beach waves

I blow dry my hair and leave it natural : beach waves. I put on my outfit and take a selfie and send it to Jace : 💯 he texts back: you're so pretty.! 😍 I grab my shoulder bag and my phone. I hear a honk and look through the window. I run downstairs and rush past Nikki. She yells "happy anniversary!" I wave back at her and smile. I get into the car and Jace kisses my hand. I look at him and run my finger down his jawline. I flashback to when we were starting dating when we were 15. Jace takes my hand and says"get ready for a surprise of a life time." He drives until we pull up to a huge building. We get out and walk in. In the elevator Jace says "close your eyes." I close them and hear the door ding open. We walk into what seemed as a room and Jace whispers "you can open your eyes now."
         I open them and see the most beautiful apartment I've ever seen. I put my hand over my mouth and turn to Jace. I walk over to the terrace and look out. I turn around and run to Jace. I wrap my arms around his neck whisper " this is amazing. I love you." Jace lifts my chin up and we kiss. He looks into my eyes and says " you're welcome gorgeous." He takes my hand and brings me into the kitchen where I see a perfectly made dinner. My jaw opens and I feel a tear roll down my cheek. Jace brushes it and I say " Jace, you made this for us?"~ he nods. I smile and say " you're the most talented boyfriend ever." We sit at the table and I say " I'm gonna give you your surprise after."
** after dinner **
⚠️ some dirty stuff going on in the next part so you're warned.
Jace's POV
      Beth and I go into the living room and Beth tells me to hold out my hand and close my eyes. I do it and I feel her out something in my hand. I open my eyes and my eyes open wide. I look down to 4 tickets to 2 lacrosse games in Italy and Puerto Rico. I look up and hug Beth. She smiles and says " I know you love your lax games."  I lean closer and kiss Beth. She lays on the couch and wraps her arms around me. I lift her up into my arms and carry her into a new room. We undress and insert my 🍆 into Beth.
   You know wait happens.
       We finish and Beth says " Jace... I love you." " I love you too." I wrap my arms around her and go to sleep.