Chapter 12

^ this picture ^ 😍
Beth's POV
I smile at the doctor and say thank you. I turn to Jace and say " ready to go home?" Jace nods. I turn to Glory and say " can you go home and get Jace some new clothes?" She nods and leaves. I stroke Jace's cheek and say " I can't wait for you to come back home." Jace smiles and says " I love you." I start tearing up and say " me too."
** 10 minutes later **
Glory comes back and Jace changes. Jace comes back out and he looks better than before. He holds out his arm and we intertwine our hands. We get to the car and Jace and I sit in the back. Jace rests his head on my shoulder and says " what would I do without you." I blush and say " real bad." We get to Jace's house and we go to his room. We lay on his bed and he says "so... what happened when I was in the hospital." I breathe and think " I don't wanna tell him about Dylan." I say "nothing really." Jace looks at me and says " I know you're lying. Please tell me." " please don't be mad. So since you weren't at the studio, Dan found someone to like " replace you" so we could work."
Jace just blinks and says " oh." "His name is Dylan and he asked me out. But I turned him down. Plus he made me uncomfortable and I couldn't do the kiss scene with him. " I don't know what I would do if you went out with someone else" I snuggle closer to Jace and say " I wouldn't go out with anyone else only you." Jace looks at me and gives my his cute eyes. He leans in and we kiss, he flips over and he's on top of me. He holds down my arms and says "I love you Bethany." " I love you too." We kiss and they get more passionate. Jace begs for entrance so I let him. He groans in my mouth and I feel him smile. We keep kissing when I feel Jace tugging on my shirt. We breathe hard and Jace said "you don't know how long I've wanted to do that." I smile and and cup Jace's face and say " I will always love you Jace Norman." Jace grins and grabs me by the waist and spins around. I end
up next to him ~ hugging. Jace kisses my forehead and plays with my hair.
** 3 week later **
Jace's POV
I wake up and grab my phone. I see millions of notifications. I look at the date and see February 14th. ~Beth's birthday and Valentine's Day. I get up and put on a shirt and fix my hair. I FaceTime Beth. She answers 5 minutes later.
** call **
J - hey babe.
B - ( rubs eyes and fixes hair ) hey JaceFace.
J - you know what day it is?
B - uhh.. Friday?
J - no.. ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!
B - OMG..!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT.
J - you're finally 16. older than me. 😏😒😂
B - heyyy. I'm older but not that old.
J - so... I'm gonna pick you up in 2 hours.
B - ok. I'll see you later.
J - bye .
** end **
I get dressed and go downstairs. I eat breakfast and go in the den. I watch tv and see all the tags I was in. I see all the edits the fans did for Beth. I like some and then post a picture. It was a picture we took at the beach. I post it and caption it : can't believe my girl's 16. I remember when we were little and we would talk about being older. It's finally come. Now you can drive everywhere. 😏😂 You mean everything to me. I still can't believe I can call you mine. I love you so much. 💖💘 @beth.demolta
Beth's POV
I grab my Jace's sweater that he left at my house. I put it on and take my phone. I go downstairs and my family screams " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I hold on to the table and say " OMG!!" Nikki comes and sits next to me and says "how does it feel to be 16?" " um.. good. I get to have a car and drive so pretty good, you?" " um well Owen's gonna take me somewhere." " oh. cool." I finish eating and go upstairs. But before I went upstairs my parents said " honey, wait a second. We have your present outside." We go in the driveway and I see a car. My parents hand me the keys and say" happy birthday sweetie." I give them both a hug and say " thank you so much." I go back inside and take a shower and blow dry my hair. I look at my phone and see that I have 30 minutes till Jace picks me up so I go to my closet and pick out my clothes.
       While I was choosing my clothes my phone started ringing. I answered it but  there was no one there. I was about to hang up when I heard " you were supposed to be mine." " MINE!!" I hung up and throw my phone at my bed. I sit on the floor and cry.
** 10 minutes later **
        I was still sitting on the floor when my phone started ringing again. I grab it and answered " WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I heard Jace's voice and said " Beth? What's ... What's wrong?" I breathe and say "some...someone called and told me I was supposed to be theirs." ~ I start sniffing. " I don't know who is it 😭 " " I'm coming over." " ok." I sit on my bed and say " who..." I look through my balcony and see a gray car coming into my driveway. Jace gets out of the car and knocks on the door. I run downstairs and open the door. Jace looks at me and pulls me closer and says " Bethany, it's gonna be ok." I look at him and kiss him. Jace kisses back and pushes me against the wall. I move back and say " later ."
Jace's POV
I push Beth against the wall and kiss her but she says " later." I move back and say " so.. um, I'm going to go home and change then I'll come back to pick you up." Beth shakes her head and says " can I come with you please." ( she acts like she's younger 😂 ) "sure anything for the birthday girl." Beth hugs me and says " let me get my stuff." I nod and go on the couch. Beth comes back with 2 bags and says " let's go ." We get in my car ~ I have a permit so I'm good. I back out of the driveway and drive to my house. We get to my house and open the door head to my room. I close the door and say " so you can change while I take a shower."
            Beth nods and puts her bags on my bed. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I finish taking a shower, put my clothes on and look through a peek in the door. ~ Beth was putting on a skirt. I crept behind her and said " you look beautiful." She playfully slaps me and says " Jace, don't scare me." I grab her by the waist and say " I couldn't help myself." ~ then I kiss her. She kisses back and I lay her on the bed. We kiss more passionately and I feel Beth smiling between the kisses. We let go and I say " hurry up babe, I'm gonna bring you somewhere special." Beth gets up and fixes herself. I look in the mirror and see my hair and shirt are messed up.
** 2 hours later **
Beth's POV
           We get in Jace's car and drive to a new restaurant. We go to a special room and eat. We finish eating and Jace takes my hand and walks me outside to the balcony. I put my hand over my mouth and say " this is beautiful Jace." I look at the view and saw the city and the Hollywood sign. Jace turns to me and says " Bethany. You know I love you, I always will. I'll be with you through thick and thin. You're my everything ~ my happiness. I still get overwhelmed when I say that you're mine. I remember when we were little and said " let's always be best friends." I started tearing up. Jace went on one knee and said " will you be my girlfriend forever?" I shake my head and say " yes. I'll be your girlfriend forever." Jace smiles and say " happy Valentine's Day / Happy birthday." Jace then takes my hand and brings me to another room where music is playing.
             We go to the middle of the room and dance. I wrap my arms around Jace's neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. I smile and rest my head on his shoulder. We sway back and forth.
** later at Jace's house **
              We drive back to Jace's house and go to his room. Jace locks the door and says " I hope you enjoyed your 16th birthday." I smile and say " I did." Jace sits next to me and just looks at me. I give him a confused look but he just smiles. Jace starts to lean in and we kiss. Jace lays me down on the bed and keeps kissing me. He begs for entrance so I let him. I hear him moan in my mouth. Jace then kisses me on the neck ~ sweet kisses. I giggle and say " Jace." I feel him leave a hickey on my neck. Jace finds my sweet spot and looks at me. He wraps his arms around me and I feel them go under my shirt. He unhooks my bra and starts to take off my shirt. I tug on his shirt and take it off. He says " you like what you see." I blush/smile. Jace pulls me closer and says " you ready." I nod. He takes his pants off .I look at him and say "protection?" " oh yea." He goes in his
pants and takes it out. He puts it on and sticks it in. I moan and say " omg."
Jace's POV
            I stick my thing into Beth and she moans. I hold onto her and see her face. I brush her hair out of her eyes. I do it harder and see a tear go down Beth's face. I stop and say " babe, what's wrong." She looks at me and says " not... nothing." I kiss her on the forehead and say " everything's gonna be okay." We go back to where we were and I do it harder. I hear Beth groan my name. She holds onto the sheets. I look at her and think " I can't believe I'm doing this." I grab Beth by the waist  and say " Beth, I love you." She turns her head and kisses me. We fall back in the bed and I pull the covers over us. Beth turns and looks at me. I stroke her cheek and say " happy birthday." ~ then I kiss her.
Beth's POV
             I look at the ceiling and think " I just lost my virginity to Jace Norman."