WEDDING

Jace's POV
          I breathe in and look up. I see my dad talking to Beth's dad. I feel a tap on my shoulder and see Max; Beth's brother.~ he says "you need to go on the alter."~ I nod. I walk down the aisle and go to the alter. I fold my hands in front of me. The music starts playing and the church doors open. I look up and see Beth. I cover my mouth and think "she looks gorgeous!" Beth comes to the alter.
** skip the wedding vows **
        We put our rings on and the priest says "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may know kiss the bride."~ I lift Beth's chin and kiss her. I hear clicks and flashes. I smile and whisper "I love you babe." Beth takes my hand and says "I love you more." We walk down the aisle and go outside the church. My uncle takes pictures and Beth throws her flowers. My cousin Chloe caught it.
Beth's POV
        Jace and I get into the limo with my family & his. Jace intertwines our hands. I take a picture and post it on snapchat : newly wed 💍. We arrive at the restaurant and we come out of the car. We go to our table and sit in the middle. My siblings and Jace's take the mic and say " hi, we're all here for Jace and Beth's wedding. Congrats! We just wanted to say a few things." Makenna takes the mic and says " Bethany, You always has amazing advice for me when I needed it. You'll always be my partner in crime. I love you so much! Have fun on your honeymoon." Xander takes the mic and says " Jace, you use to say girls were gross; has cooties. 😂 When you meet Beth when you were 1 you guys were inseparable. When you started dating in high school; I thought you guys would last a lifetime. So long story short; good luck. I love you bro."
        Jace stands up and says " love you too." They put down the mic and we eat. My siblings Nick and Genevieve come up and give me a hug. Nick looks at Jace and says "so are you like related to us?" Jace laughs and says "no but.. I can be like another brother? Right cause there's too many girls 💩😂."~ Nick laughs and says "yea."
** after the party **. ⚠️ sexual part ⚠️
We say our goodbyes to our families. My sister yells "HAVE FUN ON YOUR HONEYMOON!" I smile and we head into Jace's car. I grab my phone and post a picture: love of my life 💍 @jacenorman7 . We get to our apartment and I take off my heels. I sigh and say "I can't feel my feet."~ Jace kisses me and says " I can help."~ he lifts me up bridal style and carries me to our bedroom. He lays me down and kisses my neck and lips. I moan and Jace grins.
Jace's POV
I take off my jacket and look Beth in the eyes. I kiss her and gently take off her dress. She grabs my shirt and unbuttons it. She throws it and says "I love you. 💞." I kiss her chest and move downwards. I take off my pants and slip on a condom; don't want a baby yet. 😁 I take Beth's hands and say "ready?"~ she nods. I slip in my 🍆 and you know what happens next.
** 2 hours later **
We finish and get into bed. I kiss Beth's neck and say "goodnight Mrs. Norman." She turns and whispers "good night Mr. Norman."