chapter 46

Jace's POV
       I'm pacing back and forth with my hands on my head. The doctors told me to wait outside until they allowed me to see Beth. I pull out my phone and see the time; 2:45 pm. I sit in the chair and 'pray to God' that the twins come out soon. I hear a throat clear and I look up; the doctor. He says 'Mr. Norman, she's ready.'~ I nod. We head into the room. I walk up to Beth and whisper 'are you ready?'~ she nods. I take her hand and kiss her forehead.
** skip skip skip **
          The nurses come back with two babies; they hand them to us. I look down at my son; I smile. I look over at Beth and see tears roll down her cheeks. I brush them away and say 'babe, don't cry. we have our own family now.'😊 . The nurse comes back and says 'I need the children's names.' Beth says 'Kendall and Henri.'~ I nod. I pull out my phone and take a picture of Beth with the twins. I send it to my parents; meet your new grandkids! I kiss Beth's forehead and whisper 'baby, you're a mom.' 🙃.
** 1 week later **
Beth's POV
I walk out of the elevator and head into the twins' nursery. Jace comes in with the twins and says 'their car seats are so heavy.'~ he pants. I kiss his cheek and say 'thank you.' I put the twins in the cribs and head into the kitchen. I grab some fruit and sit on the couch. I pull my laptop on my lap and scroll through my emails. One stands out ; Victoria Secret Fashion show 2016. I click it and read it. I squeal and Jace comes running in. He says 'what's the matter?' ' I'm going to be in the VICTORIA SECRET FASHION SHOW; IN PARIS!' Jace's jaw drops and he says 'babe, that's amazing!' I hug him and he kisses me. The babies start to cry and we head up to them. I pull out my phone and take a video of Jace rocking Henri back and forth. I take a picture of of myself in the mirror and type; Angel this year in VS fashion show 💗.  My phone buzzes; Gigi sent a message. I read it; did you get the email? I replay; yes!
         I look at my other messages; Bella , Kendall and the rest of the models. I go into our master room and see a box with a letter laying on the bed. I pick up the letter and read it.~ I smile. I open the box and see a necklace that says: Jace and a pair of car keys. I take a picture of the box and caption it; 💍. I feel arms wrap around my waist and a whisper 'did you like the surprise?' I turn around and hold Jace's face in my hands. I kiss him and say ' I loved it.' He takes my hand and brings me to the garage; I see my new car~ a 2017 Acura NSX. I cover my mouth and cry tears of joy. I fling my arms around Jace and say 'thank you babe! Th..this is UGGH! I don't have words.' 💗 Jace pulls out his phone and takes a video of me. I fan myself and say 'this is so overwhelming.'

** 1 month later ** (sorry for the time lapses)
           We get off the plane and I text [Jace]: landed in Paris. 💗. Gigi takes my hand and Bella's and asks Kendall to take a boomerang of us. We order an uber and drive to our hotel. We open the suite and I instantly plop myself on the bed. I scroll through my phone and it starts to ring. I answer the Facetime and I see Nikkie.~ I roll my eyes. She smiles and says 'I heard about the fashion show. I just wanted to congratulate you.' I get up and say 'you could have just texted me. I'm still going to give you an attitude if that's what you called for.' Nikkie sighs and says 'Beth... please, you can't be feed up with this event for your whole life.' I look into the camera and say 'I'm not feed up! I wanted to have something for myself for once in my life! I don't think you understand how sharing everything with you was?' Nikkie looks away and says 'I'm sorry; I didn't know you felt that way.'~ I roll my eyes. I say 'you never did. You still don't.'~ I end the call.
Gigi's POV
       I walk into the Beth's room and say 'hey, the girls and I are heading out to eat. Wanna come?'~ she nods. I grab my phone from the counter and watch Beth slowly make her way to the door. I stop her and say 'Bethany Norman, what's going on?'~ she looks up. She shakes her head and says 'nothing; just another family drama.' I put my hands on her shoulders and say 'Beth, cheer up. You're in Paris for one reason only; to have a good time.' She smiles and says 'you're right. Let's get wild.'

Vote 💗