Chapter 22

Jace's POV
      I wake up to my alarm ringing. I snooze it and close my eyes. I open them again and get up. I think "crap", I forgot to pack for my 2 day vacation. I get out of bed and open my duffel bag ~ I stuff some clothes and shoes into it. I breathe out as say " done!" I take a picture of my stuff and post it on Instagram: excited trip. I get a text from Sean : be there in 10 minutes. I text back : we're taking my car. I grab my things and bring them into the garage. I put them in the trunk. I walk back inside and see that I'm still in my pj's. I sigh and drag myself into my room, I quickly change. I hear my doorbell ring. I jog down the stairs and open the door. ~ Beth. I smile and she comes in carrying her bag. I take her bags and put them in my car. Beth sits at the kitchen counter and says " are you excited?" I nod and say " psyched!" Beth laughs and says " Sean told me that we're gonna use drones." My mouth hangs open.
Beth puts her hand under my chin and lifts it up. She says " don't worry babe. You'll have to wait." I take Beth's hand and put it on my heart. I kiss it and say " I love you." " I love you more." Then I hear the doorbell ring again. I let go of Beth's hands and open the door.~ Sean and Evan. We do our handshake and I let them in. I tell them to put their bags in the truck. They go in the garage and come back. I clasp my hands and say " ready?!" They all tell " YEA!" We all get in my car and I turn on the radio.~ jumpman starts playing. I start singing and Beth records me. ( Riele's musical.ly ) We drive for about 2 hours until we get to Evan's vacation house. I park the car and Beth just stares at the house. I take her hand and say " come on." ~ I drag her out of the car and into the house.
Evan's POV
We get to my vacation house and I call my dad : we're here. Ok. We park and Beth stares at it. She says " this is bigger than my house!" I laugh and think " if only she was with me." Jace takes Beth's hand and drags her into my house. I sigh and grab my bags and Bethany's. I find Jace and Bethany looking for a room. I cough and say "uhh... you guys can stay in that room."~ I point. Bethany smiles and I say " uhh... Bethany I brought your bags." She looks at me and says "thanks Evan. You can call me Beth." 😊 Jace takes the bags and says " where's mine?!" " uh, in the car?." " I'm messing with ya. I'll get them later." 😂
         I go into my room and lay in bed. I put my arms behind my head and think " how can Jace have a girl like Beth?" Then I hear a knock on my door. ~ Beth peeks her head through. I get up and say " oh. Hi Beth." She waves and says " I just wanted to know if you're cool with me here, cause I have no problem leaving." I wave my hands and say " nope, it's cool." Beth smiles and says " great." Then she leaves.
Beth's POV
I go into Evan's room and ask him if it's fine that I'm here with them. He says " nope, it's cool." I smile and say "great." I leave his room and think "why is Evan acting so weird/nervous?" I shake my head and say "whatever." While I was walking back to my room I heard Jace talking on the phone. I put my ear on the door and hear Jace say "did you get it? I really want her to like it. Also, we're gonna come back tomorrow." I furrow my eyebrows and knock on the door. I hear Jace say " I'll see you tomorrow." I open the door and sit on the bed next to Jace. He wraps his arm around me and whispers in my ear " we're gonna leave tomorrow so we can spend Christmas  with our families." I nod and say " can't wait to open the presents we got each other."
           Jace gets off the bed San says "come on, Sean just texted me to go outside." I take Jace's hand and we run through the hallways like we were little kids. We get to the staircase and Jace grabs me by my waist and puts me on the railing and he sits behind me. We slide down and get to me front door. I open it and we see Sean & Evan taking videos with the drones.
** next day **
          I wake up to someone tickling me. I laugh and say " st...stop I can't breathe.!" They stop as I rub my eyes. I open them and see Jace looking over me. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck which brings him closer to me. I peck his lips and say " Merry Christmas Babe!" Jace smiles during the kiss and says " Merry Christmas!" I quickly get up and change into a dark blue crop top, black skirt, tights and my black high boots. I do my makeup and my hair. I grab my bags and head downstairs. All the boys were in the kitchen eating. I opened my bag and said " I GOT PRESENTS!" They all look up. I had Sean and Evan their gifts. They open them and their mouths open. I giggle and say " you're welcome." They come up to me and hugged me but they were lifting me up. I smoothed my skirt and said " I'm giving yours later." ~ looking at Jace.
Jace's POV
           Beth and I got all our bags in the car. I waved at the guys. Beth have Sean and Evan a hug. She got into the car and I took her hand. I said " I'm really happy I get to spend Christmas with you." " me too."