The Stylist

By kristensimone7

Anaya Jackson is a 22-year-old World wide stylist. She's styled everybody from August Alsina to Beyoncé. She... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
PSA
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chp.38?
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
43
PSA
44.
45
46.
Sequel?
The Sequel is up !!

Chapter 27

2.7K 120 12
By kristensimone7

Anaya P.O.V.

"So you gonna respond to his text?" Jazz asked as we walked out the corner store. we had just came from a party at one of her friends house.

"no he knows im not responding. i dont even know why he even sent that knowing he got a girl" i shrugged opening my ice cream i bought.

"i mean -"

"AYOOO! SHAWTY !!" We heard a dude whisle from behind us. i rolled my eyes as jazz turned around. the two dudes were leaning against a car staring at us.

"where yall headed ?" one of the boys asked as i followed jazz over to them.

"we just coming from a party"jazz informed

"damn, yall look like it, dressed like yall boutta hit a run way." he smirked.

(Jazz)
"whats yall name tho?" he asked

"im Jazz and this is my sister Anaya"

"yall mother must be beyonce because yall look like some queens" he said making me and jazz laugh at him.

" but my names Gerrell and this my home boy Aiden" he said pointing to his boy who leaned against the car beside him. I felt his eyes on me the whole time but this was my first time returning the stare. He was sexy as hell.

" my home boy thought you was cute " Gerrell said to me smirking.

" man why you gotta do that? I can spit my own game " he laughed pushing Gerrell on the shoulder .

" we'll show her "

It was silent as everybody turned their eyes to Aiden.

" can I talk to you over here beautiful ?" He said as he got up from leaning on the car and stepped away a little . I followed behind him as we ended up a little further down from the corner store.

" I know he already introduced me but I'm Aiden" he said sticking his hand out for a handshake that I reciprocated .

" Anaya"

" ya name fits you , so Anaya ... You got a man ?" He asked

" nope, single as a Pringle "

"I feel you. How long you been single ?" He asked biting his lip lowkey making me weak in the knees.

" umm... A- a year, you?"

" shit bout like 5 years" he shrugged.

" why so long ?" I asked shocked

" Cause when I fall for someone I fall hard and I been in it for the long run. But these females don't think like that anymore so I don't be wasting my time " he shrugged once again.

" so what made you wanna approach me?"

" I don't know , I just seen you and ya friend walking and at the back of my mind I knew I needed to atleast get ya number. You got an amazing Ora about you"

" oh do I?" I smirked making him laugh.

" yea - yea you do. You really wearing that dress too. Them Your favorite team ?" He asked referring to my hornets dress .

" nah I just like their colors. My fav team the Knicks ofcourse " I cheesed .

" oh I thought we was gonna have to fight , I respect it . You live here ya whole life ?" He asked

" nah I'm from NOLA, moved up here for college a few years back and just never left "

" damn an educated, beautiful, southern bell I'm
In love " he smirked

" whatever " I laughed lightly tapping his arm.

" you know I gotta get ya number now " he said pulling out his phone.

" just because ya soo cute I'm give it to you & to show you not all us girls are fools" I smirked putting my number in his phone .

" what you doing tomorrow night ?" He asked as I handed him his phone back .

" nothing "

" let me take you out. "

" like a date " I smirked

" yea definitely a date " he said biting his lip once again.

" okay " I cheesed .

" look at ya little dimple showing " he said running his index finger over my cheek. When I tell you I wanted to pass out I almost did.

" girl we gotta go " I heard jazz loud ass . I knocked out of my trance .

" well nice meeting you , see you ... Tomorrow night ?" I asked

" fo sho beautiful " we slightly Hugged as i walked away . And meeting Jazz infront of the store before we continued our walk back to the house .

" what he say ? "

" nothing just getting to know me, then asked for my number" I smirked

" you better have gave it to him "

" I did . He's taking me out tomorrow night. So can you -"

" watch Tristan and Sonny  I got you Shawty " she cheesed .

Ever since Odell moved on jazz has been wanting me to get back in the saying world and I just was iffy about it. I didn't want to have another dude around my kids . And I was also scared of falling in the trap again that someone would always be by my side and end up having yet another baby with a dad that's gonna leave me .

But with Aiden ... I don't know. He was just too fine to pass up on. I was def gonna take this one slow.

--------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

" aww let me take this picture of you two" Zen said as me and Sonny walked back into the living room to watch some adventure time.

After I heard the camera I turned around .

" let me see" she held her camera up to me and it was actually a dope picture .

" send that to me " she nodded

I picked Sonny up as I plopped down on the couch and sat him on my lap. Tonight was our last night together before I take him back to his moms house tomorrow. Given that the weekend was ending.

Zen finally got over her attitude and decided to come over and hang with Sonny and I . I wasn't complaining.

" babe what we doing tomorrow ?" Zen asked as she sat next to me on the couch with her legs under her .

" I don't know , I gotta drop Sonny off then we can do whatever you want "

" why don't you to drop Sonny off the day after tomorrow, I didn't even get to spend time with him " she pouted .

" why you all a sudden wanna spend time with Sonny " I laughed

" because it's adorable and its good practice " she winked

I furrowed my eyebrows. " practice for who ? For what?"

" me silly, when we decide to have kids. Not now but later " she laughed

" I guess . .... I'll text Anaya letting her know " I said

She nodded as she played in Sonnys hair . I pulled out my phone and went to our message thread. I dined my light on my phone so Zen couldn't see the last text I sent Anaya a few days ago with the picture with sonny cause she would have threw it out of proportion.

I sighed as I played my phone face down on my arm of the couch.

" what she said no?" Zen asked

" nah she said yea"

" so why you sound upset " she laughed

" huh ? Nah I'm just tired " I lied as I forced a yawn out .

" we'll go to sleep I got Sonny "

" nah it's good I think it's his bed time anyway" I said picking up up before standing up off the couch. Heading upstairs with zen right behind me .

------------------------------
Anaya P.O.V.

" uhh ya brothers on our doorstep" Jazz said as we walked up to our house but my face was deep in my phone texting Odell.

I looked up and for sure my brother Will was sitting on my doorstep with his head in his hands .

" Will what you doing here ?" I asked confused as Jazz pulled out her key.

" wassup Jazzz .... Anaya I need to talk to you ... It's serious " he sighed

Jazz nodded as she unlocked the door and we all walked in. She headed upstairs as Will and I headed into my living room.

He plopped down on the couch and sighed.

" wassup? what's going on? " I asked curious .

" I got another baby " he sighed

" Tommies pregnant? OMG since when ?" I asked excited .

" no no , I have a 7 year old daughter. I just found out about her " he said running his fingers through his hair .

" wait what? Why now ? How did she end up finding you once all this jail shit is happening ?" I asked annoyed

" exactly . She said she found me from the blogs. Remember when the shade room reposted that picture that you posted of me when we first met and tried to say we was Bae watch not knowing we siblings ?" He asked

" ohh yeaa that was a year ago tho"

" yea well the blogs recently got ahold of the fact I'm going to jail and she thought it was a better chance then ever to tell me bout my daughter " he sai rolling his eyes .

"Well did you two meet up? "

" yea at the clinic, we got a paternity test . The results come in tomorrow . But your the first person In the family I told, this girl don't look like me sis.... Like At all" he said as he pulled up a picture of the little girl on his phone.

"Y'all got the same eyebrows " I said trying not to laugh.

He straight faced me .

" I won't be mad if she my daughter, but I mean at the same time in my life . I'd be just meeting her then leaving her again ." He said running his hand down his face .

" I understand, How bout you her and the little girl. Come over here to read the results , Just incase we need to do what we did with your other baby momma. If she can't see you for 5 years she should atleast bond with her brothers and her cousins and me !! Her auntie " I cheesed .

" like you really don't understand how much I love you. Your really my backbone with all this shit " he said as I seen a tear run down his cheek.

" no no no no crying , once you get me started I won't stop. But I love you too brother " I said whipping his tear and laying his head on my chest running my fingers through his hair as he continued to cry.

I have to be there for my bro.

-----------------------------

next day..

Jazz P.O.V.

"Can I have two scoops of cookie dough with rainbow jimmys" I said placing my order. After Paul blew me off for a good 3 weeks I decided I'd take Gerrell up on his offer to go out for ice cream. I know I just met Gerrell last night but I felt like if my own 'boyfriend' clearly didn't want me anymore I was obligated to go on with my life.

I grabbed my ice cream as Gerrell payed for both of ours and we sat down at a table .

" so tell me wassup with ol dude again?" He asked putting a scoop of ice cream in his mouth.

" we been dating for a good year and some change but.... I don't know he been blowing me off recently & im honestly over it . " I shrugged

" when you say blowing you off , what you mean ?"

" I haven't heard, talked to him or seen him in three weeks going on four " I said looking down scooping some ice cream in my mouth .

" damn, sorry shorty you single . What kinda nigga don't hit ya cute ass up in 3 weeks. Shit I couldn't even go a night " he bit his lip referring to the 12 am call I received from him last night .

" shut up. Your call actually made my night. Atleast ya not one of those boring niggas on the phone" I smirked

" ofcourse not ." He shook his head

" but tell me bout yaself other than the fact that your single now " he smirked .

" I mean what you wanna know ?"

" everything from when you took ya first breath " he smirked as we looked at each other and busted out into a fit of laughter .

-------------------------------
Anaya P.O.V.

I sat on the couch of my house as Will sat next to me and his potential baby mama and possibly new daughter sat across from us .

Will had brought them here and we were sitting in silence as Will slowly opened the envelope. He started scanning the pages, tossing unimportant ones to the side .

I waited tapping my nails on the back of my phone as I held it in my hand .

" mommy can I have a capri sun ?" Tristan said coming into the living room from playing basketball outback .

" yes and bring one here for the little lady as well. Would you like one too?" I asked her.

She nodded her head .

" Ight bring two " I said. He ran out the room .

" got it " Will finally said catching all our attention.

" Will Avery Jackson is NOT excluded as the biological father of Kiana Taliyah Marie" he read off the paper .

He looked up and over at Kiana who had her eyes on him.

" does that mean your not my daddy ?" Kiana asked

" Come here princess " she stood up and walked over to him . He grabbed her up in a huge repeatedly kissing her forehead.

"it means i AM  your daddy "

"I love you "

" I love you too"

----------------

Anaya P.O.V.

After the whole paternity test thing at my house i had to get ready for my date. Jazz wasnt back from hanging with Gerrell yet so Will offered to watch Tristan since he was watching his daughter. he invite his sons over and now it was like baby central in my house.

just as i grabbed my purse my phone vibrated in i. i dug it out and it was a text from Aiden telling me he was outside walking up to my door. 2 seconds later the door bell went off.

I head out my room and down the stairs. Will beat me to the door as he opened it with one of his sons in his hand .

" yo wassup Aiden" he dapped him like he knew him from somewhere .

"Wassup Will what you doing here? " he asked as he walked in.

" my sisters house I should be asking what you doing here " they both laughed

" I ain't Know she was ya sister .... we goin on a little date " he smirked as he watched me walk down the stairs .

" oh this is the Aiden you was talking bout ?"

" yea , how you two know eachother?" I asked
The room fell silent for a few.

" uh we use to work together. Right ?" Will nodded towards Aiden .

" yea yea"

I knew they were lying but I just brushed it off remembering to ask Aiden about it on our date.

" welp you ready ?" He asked sticking out his hand I grabbed it nodding .

" remember Will 9:30 bed time "

" I got you "! He said as I noticed him back in the living on the couch glued to the tv.

- - - - - - -

" ya crazy, iman Shumpert ain't do nothing for the Knicks ! I'm glad he got traded to the Cavs " I said before taking a sip of my drink.

" all I'm saying it he came in clutch sometimes. He ain't better than Melo but he was second best" Aiden said

" wow you better not let my brother hear you talk his crazy ness . " he started laughing .

" chill I know how crazy ya brother can get about his beloved Knicks " we both laughed

" talking about you knowing my brother, how DO you guys know eachother ? The truth will be preferred this time " I said folding my arms .
He face palmed himself .

" Ight .. Me and ya brother go way back.... When -when I was young I use to sell drugs with him. He saved me from getting locked up one night. He helped me change my life around" he said

I nodded .

" and what do you do now ? As a job?"

" I'm a tattoo artist. I loved drawing and ya brother noticed and he hooked me up. Now I got my own spot on 24th ."

" oh I passed that place all the time. So you gon hook me up with a tattoo?" I smirked

" ofcourse whatever you want it's on the house ." I smirked back at him.

" but what do you do Beautiful?"

" I'm a stylist"

" I can tell, you looking bomb tonight " he said looking me up and Down.

" be quiet . You look pretty fly too tho "

" but like you local or you in the big leagues ?" He asked sipping his drink.

" big leagues. I've styles Beyoncé, August Alsina ... You really haven't heard of me or seen me in the blogs?"
I asked. Suprised

" naw I don't follow blogs and stuff. But now that I know you be in it I Might just start." He laughed

" you might want to cause seeing as we got a paparazzi in the window . Your gonna be in the next blog with me " I smirked as I picked up my purse hiding my face.

He turned around and sighed.

" aye !" He said waving a waiter over . He whispered something in his ear before He dug in his pocket pulled out $200 and then grabbed my hand as we followed the waiter through the kitchen and out the back door.

" you got it like that ?" I smirked

" yea I know the owner " he laughed grabbing my hand as we walked to his car .

___________________________________
Guys my charger broke and my phone is on 16% so sorry for the mistakes I had to quick upload this so y'all won't be mad at me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 19.4K 147
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
327K 8.2K 37
Chris Brown daughter? He only has one right? Royalty? Nope, he has a whole 16 year old daughter who is a secret. Nobody knows about her. Read to find...
134K 3.3K 62
"We can't be friends because I know we are destined for more."