Chapter 8

2 weeks later .

Anaya P.O.V.

"So we agree on that color tux right ?" I wrote down on my notepad making sure all that details for Odell's tux were all set. He nodded.

"yeah that's it " I clapped a little happy that I could actually start putting in the order for the outfit.

"alright good. now this tux should be done in three weeks and it will be shipped to your house." I closed my notebook and pulled out the credit card scanner adding up the price of the whole thing.

"Okay so that will be $ 1,000" I said before looking up. He just nodded and pulled out his card swiping it on the machine, then signed his name.

"thank you. it was a pleasure doing business with you Mr.Beckham." I said before standing up and reaching my hand out for him to shake. he stood up and looked down at it.

"are you done?" he asked just looking at me.

"what do you mean ?"

"acting all professional? like I been going along with it for these past days at our meeting but Anaya we got to talk about this" he sighed.

"there's nothing to talk about." I sighed getting my stuff together.

"Anaya there is everything to talk about. you been ignoring my calls to your personal phone, you won't even look me in my eye, and you been parading around the city with this light skin wanna be rasta nigga that can't do for you what I can do" he said getting in my face.

"do for me like what? lie ? fuck with other bitches when shit goes left ?" I asked getting annoyed now.

It was true though.  Micheal and I  have been hanging out a lot these past two weeks. I admitted to him that I wasn't quite ready for a full blown relationship but we were still talking. I was posted on TheShadeRoom on BaeWatch with him on a couple of our outing's, But we didn't stress it cause we knew what we were.

"all I'm saying is hear me out. let me talk to you. if after you don't wanna fuck with me then ill understand." he said as he soften his voice.

I sighed as I sat back down in my chair pointing for him to sit down as well.

"Fine, talk "

"ight back when I came to your house coming at you about your baby daddy I didn't mean it in the idea that I didn't trust you. it was just in my past relationship I was fucked over...bad" he sighed

"I was really feeling her and I found out she was fucking with one of my homeboys. I found out right when I was about to ask her to be my girl. so you gotta understand where I'm coming from when I questioned your baby father. I know yall have some history and I just didn't want something to be rekindled as I'm looking to build something with you." he said as he rested his elbows on his knees.

hearing him explain himself got me feeling a little bad that I hadn't let him tell his side of the story. I mean when I met him T had told me his ex-did him dirty but not that she had did that. I honestly felt for him.

"okay, I understand now and I'm sorry that I made you feel like there was something going on. nothing was going on between me and Trey. my son just wanted to hang out with both of us that day and you know how I am with my son. he wants something his wish is my command. I didn't mean to forget our plans its just my son came first. " I said as he nodded.

"but that doesn't excuse you putting Lauren on your page as your WCW and then having her at your house." I sighed crossing my arms.

he held his arms up in surrender. "That was my fault I was feeling a little petty and I just decided to do that knowing you would see it. I just ain't know shawty would show up at my crib after that post."