24

I just wanna let it be known that there will be a big time skip next two chapters  . 2 months ahead and then a whole year . I know it's a lot but it will make the story flow better. You won't regret it. & I also wan to know will you guys want a sequel because that will also affect how the story develops ....

- - - - - - - - - - - -
1 month later ..

TheShadeRoom:
Rumor report : remember that cute couple Odell Beckham Jr. and Anaya Jackson? Well report have it that they have took a split 💔. They are no longer bae watch and that now gets us to question what will happen with the baby? Will Anaya put him on child support once the baby is here ? I was told Odell is deciding to bring her to court for custody .

Odell took to Instagram earlier today and posted a quote confirming our assumptions .

 Pray our fav couple gets it right and get back together soon

Pray our fav couple gets it right and get back together soon .

Anaya P.O.V.

It's been a month and I received no phone call, text, email, hell not even a letter from Odell. When we got into that argument I agreed we needed space for that day, but he was taking it to a whole new level. I felt single and alone.

I was back where I started 4 years ago. Pregnant and not with the baby father. Except this time it hurt 10x more. I laid in my bed surrounded by tissue as I scrolled through the shade room post rereading the update about Odell and I.

I heard a sudden soft knock on my bedroom door catching my attention.

" mommy I got peewee football practice in an hour, can you take me ?" I heard Tristan say on the other side of the door.

I slowly got out the bed and walked over to my door opening it.

" you ready?" He nodded as he looked up at me.

" are you okay mommy ?"

I nodded . " yea sweety let me just get dressed. "

I walked into my bedroom when the doorbell rung.

" I GOT IT " Tristan yelled as I heard his feet already running down the stairs . A few min later I her Jazz voice behind me .

"And where you think you going in that robe"

" I gotta take Tristan to football" I sighed not in the mood.

" uh no you need to change. I know you are in a mod over little one hand catch but the only way to get over one man is to dress pretty enough to get a new one." She said snapping her fingers .