chapter 33

Anaya P.O.V.

i woke up to the smell of breakfast. i thought i was dreaming so i laid there for a while trynna take in my surrounding. but i was in my house, in my bed , smelling food being cooked in my kitchen. i hopped up grabbing my robe making my way to the kitchen. sometimes Tristan likes to be mommies little chef and experiment.

when i made my way in the kitchen i noticed Odell cheffing it up with Aiden sitting at the table on his phone. it was kinda of an awkward experience with my ex boo and new boo in the same room.

"goodmorning A" Odell said catchign Aidens attention.

"yo can we talk ?" Aiden asked as he walked over to me. i nodded making my way out the kitchen and to my living room.

'YO on god he got to leave TODAY !" he blurted out .

"what ? why ?" i asked lost .

"i dont trust his ass here anymore. cooking in your kitchen shirtless? he clearly is fine to go home and take care of himself. if you dont kick him out today i will " he said crossing his arms.

"Aiden chill out, ill tell him" i sighed. just as i was about to make my way out the living room to head to the kitchen odell came from nowhere.

"whats the real reason you dont want me here huh? you afraid ima take ya girl from you ? huh you aint got the balls to fight for ya chick ?" Odell asked as he stepped to Aiden. and Aiden wasnt scared of him either.

"nigga aint nobody intimidated by your ass but you wayyyyyy overstayed ya welcome and you need to bounce lil nigga" he said causing Odell to tighten his jaw.

"meet me outside and we will see whose the lil nigga " he said making his way to the door.

"NO HELL NO !, YALL ARE NOT GONNA FIGHT ON MY PROPERTY . WHAT THE FUCK ARE YALL FIGHTING FOR ANYWAY. " i sighed. " look odell you have to leave okay. your better now and i think its time" i said hurting myself in the process as every word left my mouth.

" no dont tell me to leave cause this nigga is insecure. the only way im leaving is if you Anaya mean it deep in your heart you want me to leave. say it say 'Odell i want you to leave '" he said staring at me in my eyes. i bowed my head trying to build up the words to say. but i couldnt but i knew if i wanted to see where me and Aiden could go then i had to .

"Odell i want you to leave" i sighed as i turned around and made my way upstairs.

"YEA BOUNCE LIL NIGGA " Aiden said as he followed me upstairs.

" i need you to leave too, i need time to myself. you instigating shit causing to be bigger than it has to be and this is suppose to be my day off" i sighed stopping him on the steps before i continued to make my way to my room. all that commotion was unecessary.

I walked into my room closing the door behind me plopping on the bed. Before i could get comfortable the door opened back up and in walked Odell ... then Aiden.

" I thought I told y'all to leave " I sighed putting my hand on my forehead .

" I have to pack my things " Odell said giving a valid excuse. Causing me to now look at Aiden.

" I ain't leaving until he leave ." He leaned on the wall crossing his arms. His insecurity level was really getting on my nerves .

After a good 10 min Odell was packed and was heading out the door. He left without saying goodbye letting me know he was pissed off at me.

" I'll call you later ight babe ?" Aiden said before trying to lean in and kiss me before I stopped him.

" no actually can we sit down and talk " I said walking off to the living room not giving him a chance to answer.