Chapter 19

Anaya P.O.V.

I walked into the restaurant with Tristan to meet my two siblings. i didn't know what they looked like but i was told they knew what i looked like due to me being all over the tabloids as Odell's new boo. i looked around and it seemed like this restaurant was mighty packed today.

"Anaya over here " i heard a deep voice say. i turned around and they waved me over. i took a deep breath and grabbed Tristan's hand tighter as we walked over to them. they both stood up and met me.

"I'm so happy i finally get to meet you, " my brother said as he grabbed me in a hug.

"me too" he released in the hug and then my sister did the same thing.

"and who's this little man ?" my brother bent down and got eye level with Tristan.

"My names Tristan and im 4 " he said to my brother.

"really? you look 10 to me" he said causing Tristan to laugh.

"i am a big boy i understand," Tristan said giggling.

"well im uncle Will, but you can just call me unc..okay? " he nodded as my brother stood up and patted him on the head.

"this is my son Joshua he's 3 "

"and I'm Aunty Bria" she cheesed.

I started looking around wondering where my mother was. i remember them telling me she was coming but i didn't see her anywhere.

"she's in the bathroom" my brother Will whispered in my ear.

"i wasn't looking for her " i scuffed

"then how did you know who i was talking about ?" he laughed causing me to roll my eyes.

we all sat down at the table that was reserved for us and of course my brother had me next to the empty seat reserved fro my mother. we sat and mingled in small talk until the table got quiet when my mom came to the table.

"Anaya baby," she said covering her mouth with her hands.

"you got so big, your soo beautiful"

"thank you " i mumbled. i haven't seen my mom in years, i mean i wouldn't even remember her face because i was soo young when she left what i was told. and now seeing her right here right now was so shocking for me. My mother was so beautiful.

"come give me a hug," she said extending her arms. i slowly got out my chair and walked over to her and hugged her. it was a longer hug than i expected. when she finally released i turned to Tristan.

"Tristan this is your grandmother, my mother"

"OMG this is little man that your father was telling me about. he is adorable" she cheesed as she picked him up kissing his cheek.

"my dad? you talked to him? " i asked confused.

"yea when i came back i wanted to come back in contact with you, so i had called him but he told me everything that happened between you two. I'm sorry i wasn't there, he was wrong for what he did. if i was there it wouldn't have happened that way."

i nodded as i put my head down.

"well you guys sit as i go talk to Anaya for a second." she said as she placed Tristan down and grabbed my hand leading me to another table. we sat down and i played with my fingers waiting for her to talk.

"i know you came wanting some answers and i came to answer them, so ask me any and everything," she said grabbing my hand.

"why did you leave me ?" i asked quickly not wanting to waste time.