Chapter 16

Anaya P.O.V.

"mommy where we going ?" Tristan asked in the back of the car as Odell drove us to his mom's house. i couldn't lie i was nervous as hell. I'm meeting his mother because of the situation we are in and we aren't even dating. i just knew she was gonna look at me as a golddigger and that isn't even what i am.

"it's a surprise," Odell said as he lightly tapped my thigh, i guess noticing that i was nervous.

A few minutes later we pulled up to this big ass house. He pulled into the driveway and in front of her door. some guy in a suit came to my door opening it helping me out, as Tristan hopped out himself. I followed Odell up to the door as i held onto Tristan's hand.

"who's house is this is HUUUGE!" Tristan screamed smiling.

"my momma's" Odell said before we heard the door unlock and we were greeted by a blond hair lady who looked to be in her early thirtys.

"hey momma," he said grabbing her in a hug.

when i saw him greet her as his mom i was shocked. she looked soo young she could pass as his sister or something.

"hey baby" she hugged him back.

"and you must be Ms. Anaya " she cheesed at me.

"yes ma'am," i said sticking out my hand. she surprised me by knocking my hand out the way and grabbing me in a hug.

"and who's this handsome boy?" she asked turning her attention to Tristan.

"my name is Tristan and I'm 4 years old " he cheesed.

"oh are you, and just as handsome as can be. come in come in your guys" she said moving out the way for us.

we all walked in and i was amazed by the inside. she definitely had some skills in decorating. her house looked expensive but he amazing expensive.

"follow me to the dining room , your dads here already," she said walked off as we followed behind her. we walked into the dining room and i sat down next to Odell as Tristan sat down next to me.

"hey pops," Odell said leaning over shaking his dad's hand.

"hey son, who's these beautiful people ?"

"this sis Anaya and her son Tristan"

"nice to meet you," i said, leaning over shaking his hand as he took my hand in his kissing it.

"pleasure is mine. hey little man "

"hi"

soon his mom came back in the dining room with all the food placing it on the table in front of us.

"let's say grace," she said as we all bowed our head.

------------------------------------

Micheal P.O.V.

"Come on Micheal why you being like this ?" Genie asked as we sat at our daughter's basketball game. she been asking me if we were gonna be a big happy fucking family again and i was going for it. i knew i didn't want to fuck with her anymore because of what she did to Anaya. i know it was my fault for cheating but she didn't have to tell her like that.

"I'm not doing this with you aight, i already told you I'm not fucking with you anymore, period. I'm only here because of my daughters game and the baby in your stomach other than that I'm done with you." i sighed

"i don't understand why you have this attitude with me like i did something wrong. "

"so you feel like you didn't do anything wrong? at all?" i asked