Chapter 36

Odell P.O.V.

I sat there taking in what she was saying. This Aiden nigga was coming at my Friendship with Anaya while he was out there cheating on her with my ex. this was some Maury type shit that i couldn't get use to.

"does he know?" i asked , she shook her head no.

"when are you going to tell him?" i asked.

"I've been trying he's been dodging my phone calls talking about he's trynna get his relationship with his girl back."

"you need to come by Anaya's house." i said standing up placing $40 on the table.

"wait what ? why ?"

"you got to tell her how Grimmy this nigga is . "

"i don't wanna ruin nobodies relationship, i didn't know they were still together." she mummbled.

"it's not ya fault it's that wack ass niggas, now let's go !" i said as i made my way outside.

we made out way out the door and i had her follow behind me to Anaya's crib. she was gonna see once and for all Aiden wasn't shit. we pulled up a good 30 min later and we parked hopping out.

"you gonna make sure she don't hit me right?" she asked a little scared which made me laugh inside.

"she's not gonna hit you," i said before pulling out my key and unlocking the door. we walked in before i yelled Anaya's name.

"WHAT! why you y-- what is she doing here?" she asked as she hit the corner.

"it's not what you think she got something to tell you. let's go sit in the living room" i watched as i guided Zendaya to the living room and Anaya mugged me. she sat as far away from the girl as possible. we sat in silence for a few before it became unbearable.

"can someone talk so i know what the fuck is going on" Anaya said frustrated.

"shes pregnant" i blurted out. Anaya hopped up from her seat.

"if it ain't one thing it's another. EVERY FUCKInG TIME I TAKE YOU BACK A REASON FOR ME TO LEAVE YOU ALONE RESURFACES!!" she yelled in my face pointing her finger at me. i grabbed her arms tyrnna calm her down.

"YOO chill out it ain't my baby, " i said placing her on my lap.

"so what the fuck this have to do with me ?"

"her baby daddy is Aiden. hes her ex from before you started dating him and when you and him were together they were still fucking around" i said as i watched Anaya's.

"does he know ?" she asked Zendaya.

"no hes ben avoiding me, he's said he was trying to rebuild his relationship with you " she mumbled.

"why don't i just invite him over today, and he see you here and all the truth gon come out" she smirked. wHich scared me in a way. she stood up from my lap and went in the kitchen i guess to grab her phone.

"she's surprisingly not as mad as i thought she would be " Zendaya whispered to me.

"i know, you as scared as i am ?" i asked looking at her and she nodded making us both laugh .

----------------------------------------------------

Anaya P.O.V.

i heard my doorbell ring and i walked to it to be greeted by nobody other than Aiden.

"wassup you wanted to talk ?" he smirked

"yea " i smiled as i moved out the way to let him in. i closed the door behind him before inviting him into the living room. once he walked in he sucked his teeth.

"yo what you doing here?" he asked looking at Zendaya.

"you know why I'm here" she mumbled.

"how you even know her Anaya ?" he asked as he sat across from Zendaya.

"no the question is how you know her?" i asked.

"shes my ex thats it " he mummbled.

"are you sure, cause thats not the only thing," i said crossing my legs in my seat facing him.

"and what lie she told you ?"

"youve been fucking her while we were together" he sighed as he rubbed his hand down his face.

"maybe once but it was a mistake. i aint even gon lie. but i aint mean it and she aint mean shit ....so thats old news."

"NO ITS NOT FUCKING OLD NEWS. YOU GAVE ME HELL OVER ODELL AND I'S REALTIOSNHIP WHILE YOUR ASS WAS FUCKING HER BEHIND MY BACK !!?" REALLY? THATS WHAT WE DOING NOW?" i yelled at him.

"look im sorry, but it was only once Anaya. she dont mean nothing to me."

"shes about to mean alot to you" i mummbled.

"what the hell that mean ?"

"im pregnant Aiden" zendaya spoke out.

"by who?"

"you nigga, your the only nigga ive been intimate with and you know damn well we didnt only fuck one time. "

"fuck this bullshit" he said standing up and about to walk out.

"you thought , your ass is gonna handle your responsibility. and since everybody wanna speak all these suprises i got one of my own. Im pregnant as well" both Odell and Aiden looked at me.

"we aint---" aiden started to speak but i cut him off.

"its Odells, i fucked him right before the day i came home and broke it off with you asshole" i said before walking out the room and up the stairs to my room.

-------------------------------------------------
Odell P.O.V.

I smirked as everybody in the room looked shocked as fuck.

" umm Ima need y'all two to handle y'all business somewhere else " I said with the smile plastered on my face for them to see.

Zendaya stood up grabbing her bag as she made her way out the door. While Aiden on the other hand just looked me up and down anger visible in his face.

" you just couldn't let her move the fuck on. You really ain't shit " he said standing up

" and clearly neither are you "i said before running up the stairs after Anaya. i opened the door walking into her room as she sat at the end of her bed crying. 

"what you crying for baby ?" i asked kneeling down in front of her. 

"im tired of being played by men. i know i deserve better but i still tend to pick men that end up hurting me and im tired." it hurt my heart hearing her saying that. cause i knew i was included in the men that she probably regrets dating and thats not what i want. i want her all of her. 

"i wanna apologize for all the hurt these men caused you including myself. im not gonna blame my past on why i hurt you anymore. i take full responcibility. i love you Anaya and i just want us to get back to that happy place. i want us to be a family. you deserve to be happy and i want to be the person giving you that happines" i said as i kissed her tears away.

"are you serious this time ?"

"like a heart beat " i stood up and grabbed her hand pulling her up as i wrapped my hands around her pulling her tight. it was time for me to stop playing and give her what she deserves. 

______________________________________