Chapter 10

Odell P.O.V.

Today was a rest day before I had to head to Atlanta for a game. I decided to spend today chilling with my boy August given I had to talk to him about something anyway. i pulled up to his crib and hopped out walking up to his door. I knocked once and he opened it giving me dap before inviting me in.

"Wassup my man" he said as he sat down in the living room eating a bowl of cereal.

"chilling, chilling, but I need your help "

"ight wassup ?"

"your girl Anaya. i want her " i smirked. He started cracking up laughing. he placed his bowl on the table and tried to control his breathing. this whole time i sat back and just waited for him to stop acting out. he turned to me after a few minutes and stopped laughing completely.

"you serious?" he gave me a straght face.

"yes nigga"

"you aint a one women man though you havent been one since that girl G,  and she's like a little sister to me,  I ain't with her getting hurt even if it's you" he said shaking his head.

"i kno how  i use to be, but being honest ever since i met her and we hung out I haven't even been interested in no other girl. she's different. and ....i wanna change for her" i sighed placing my elbows on my knees.

"ight i believe it but im telling you right now . if you fuck her over ima come after your ass." i nodded as i leaned over and dapped him up.

"so wht you want me to do ?" he asked

" im trynna take her on vacation with me. and i want you to help me convince her, i need to get her away from that nigga Micheal thats trynna take my place. " he nodded as he picked up his bowl of food again .

"ight im down,"

"ight"

            ---------------------------

Anaya P.O.V.

"I need to take a vacation" i sighed as i finally finished all the paper work that sat in front of me on my desk. i sat back and relaxed as much as i could before my phone rang.

"Your calling Anayalista, yours truly speaking how may i help you ?"

"wassup little homie?" August saif to me on the other line

"what do you want?" i laughed as i placed him on speaker

"im trynna go on a vacation, and I don't want to go alone soo you trynna be my plus one?" i heard in his voice that he was cheesing on the other side of the phone.

"where too?" i asked. there was some whispering in the background until he came back to the phone.

"Bahamas"

"Bahamas? hell yea....you paying for my ticket?" i asked cheesing

"yea i gotchu"

"ight can we go like next week cause ill be able to take that week off, I'll call my client today and tell them I'm leaving my co -worker to sit in for me"

"ight, ima buy ya tickets now and ill hit you later "

"okay thanks best friend " i yelled before hanging up .

-------------------------------------

for the rest of the day i was in a good mood ready for this vacation. I left work early after calling all the clients that i could get in touch with and letting them know about my absence for the following week. i headed to  Tristan's football practice and i and actually sat in and watched him practice for the whole 2 hours.

"mom can you cook my favorite tonight ?" he asked as he placed his cleats at the front door .

"tacos it is " i laughed as i stepped out my heels and headed straight to the kitchen. i placed my purse on the counter and went to the fridge pulling out all the ingredients to make tacos for the night. as i got started on dinner i heard the door bell ring. i gave a confused looked before walking to the door. i looked through the peep hole then remembered that i had invited Micheal over so i could tell him about my vacation next week.

i opened the door and he stepped in pecking my lips.

"hey baby " i said as our lips disconnected

"wassup , whatcha cooking?" he asked taking off his shoes.

"Tristan wanted tacos "

"oh ight, so what you wanted to tell me that you swore you couldn't say over the phone?" he asked as he followed me to the kitchen

i went over to the stove and started stirring the meat.

"im going on a vacation trip next week with August , nd I just wanted you to know " I said as i turned to him.

"you best friend August ? that singing dude?" i nodded my head

"okay, when you coming back ?" he asked walking over to my fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

"I don't know I think we are staying for the whole week " i shrugged

"who watching Tristan ?"

"I'm gonna ask Jaz" I said

"ight I'm cool with it, ima miss you though" he said as he walked over to me and grabbed me by the waist.

"im gonna miss you more " i pecked his lips smiling .

"ma is the --MICHEAL!" He screamed as he ran over and Micheal bent down and gave him dap.

"i didn't know you was here"  he smiled. over these couple of weeks Micheal and Tristan have gotten closer. he would take Tristan to the gym to work out and stay in shape and gain more speed and i loved him for that.

"just got here a few minutes ago, i heard we was having Tacos " he smiled at Tristan

"yup my favorite. when we gonna go to the gym again?"

"this weekend i got you , ok?" and T nodded giving him a high five

"okay got sit so i can make your plate" i said grabbing a plate from the cabinet .

"you want one taco or two ?"

"three" he yelled. i shook my head laughing,

i placed three tacos on the plate and placed the meat in it and the topping i know he liked.

"can you go bring him his plate as i make your ?" he nodded as he grabbed the plate as he walked to give it to T.

keeping my mind on the idea that i was going on a free vacation to the Bahamas. i was too ready .

*********************************************

Tristan in the MM