Chapter 12

Anaya P.O.V.

I woke up from the sun shining in my face through the window of the beach house. i turned over to see Odell fast asleep. i noticed that he didn't have a shirt on so, I pulled the covers up to look at the rest of his body and he was naked. i quickly played the covers back down shaking my head.

"please don't tell me that i slept with him " i mumbled to him. he tossed turning his head my way but he was still fast asleep. i slowly got out the bed grabbing my robe from the chair making my way out of the room.

i paced the living room not knowing what to think. there was soo much sexual tension between us last night and i loved that he was able to listen to me and give answers to my problems. I hadn't talked about my family situation in years and the fact that i was able to open up to him comfortable had my mind going crazy, i walked in the kitchen wondering if he would wake up and want to talk about it.

"should i make him breakfast ?" i whispered to myself. i bit my lip thinking of what i should do for him to thank him, after contemplating for a few minutes i ended up turning on the stove and pulling out some eggs, bacon and thought I'd make some homemade pancakes.

after a good 45 minutes, i finished up cooking and made his plate. i placed it on the table and decided id wake him up. i crept back into the room and just the sight of him made me all nervous inside. i never really noticed how sexy he was given that i had an attitude with him.

i stood beside him as he slept lightly snoring thinking of if i should really wake him up or just let him relax. i mean he was a football player with a lot on his plate. maybe he needed this vacation to rest. i was just about to walk out the room when i heard him speak.

"where you going ?" he asked in a raspy voice.

"I--i umm--i made you breakfast"

"ight " he said running his hand down his face and climbing out the bed, just letting his little ding dong swing. he grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and walked into the bathroom. i turned around letting out a deep breath i didn't realize i was holding.

pretty soon he walked out and sat down at the table in front of his plate.

"why you ain't just call, instead of cooking?" he asked digging into his pancakes

"just wanted to say thank you for listening to me last night," i shrugged

he smirked as he watched me eat my breakfast in front of him. me trying not to make eye contact.

"your welcome" we sat there in a very awkward silence.

"you know what happened last night ?" I asked, he slowly nodded his head still looking down

"can we not t--" i was cut off by my phone ringing in the room. i dismissed myself from the table walking into the room and answering it seeing it was an unsaved number it might be business.

"hello?"

"baby, I'm sorry " i heard Micheals voice

"who's phone are you calling me from?" I asked confused

"uhhhhh....my friends. you blocked my number and i really needed to talk to you. I'm sorry and i really can't stand us being mad at each other. i understand you and Odell are just friends and I'm not gonna come between that or talk about that anymore. just don't be mad at me okay ?" he pleaded over the phone .

"umm okay okay" i said feeling a little bit awkward.

"okay , well call me later babe "

"okay " we hung up and i stood there shocked wondering what came over him for the need to apologize. i placed my phone on the side of my robe and walked out the room taking my seat back at my food as Odell stood up to go wash his plate.