Chapter 21

Anaya P.O.V.

I was sweating like a pig in the downstairs gym in the house, as i ran on the treadmill for what was suppose to be a good 45 min but turned into and hour and thirty. i wasn't ready to stop now i wanted to see improvements as soon as possible. i heard the door open and looked at it through the mirror peeping Odell walking in.

i pulled one headphone out my ear as he walked over to me.

"Damn babe" he cheesed, "you sweating like a pig," he said patting my forehead with the towel. i slowed down the machine until it was completely off. i grabbed my water guzzling it down.

"good i need to sweat, get rid of all this fat," i said rolling my eyes. i stepped off the treadmill and sat down on the bench picking up the weight next to it to working out my right arm.

"babe .. stop why you working so hard. you aren't that fat" he sighed taking the weight from my hands.

"i am if you have to use the word 'that fat ' " i rolled my eyes at him reaching for the weight again, but he pulled it away.

"come on what's this really about ? you've been in this gym every day for five days straight. the doctor told you-you were healthy, you ain't gotta push ya self this hard" he said shaking his head.

"i want to, can i have the weight back now?"

"not until you tell me why ?" he asked holding the weight behind his back standing looking down at me sitting on the bench waiting for my explanation.

i pulled my phone from the pocket on my arm, going straight to Instagram. i pulled up the picture of Treys fiance and held up the picture to Odell's face.

"why you showing me a picture of Amina?" he asked confused

"wait you know her?' i asked pulling my phone away looking confused.

"the question is why you don't know her? she's a model..."

"oh so you just go out scoping models huh? it's because I'm getting fat right ? see i knew it " i sighed.

"aye aye chill, no ain't nobody ever was looking for her or nobody else," he said sitting down.

"you're the only girl I'm scoping for. no matter what shape, height, complexion.you gon always be my interest" he said grabbing my chin making me fix him.

"you mean it?"

"of course baby i won't put a baby in you for nothing." he laughed

"now why was you showing me a picture of her?" he asked

"did you now see she was pregnant and she still looked soo.....fit. she is slaying,"i sighed

"so that's expected baby.she's a model, if she gain too much weight she's out of money. it's her job to look like a stick. it's not yours so don't be comparing ya self to no one else. ight?"

i nodded my head smirking feeling a little better.

"ight, good, now go get dressed so you can come with me to this photo shoot"

"why i gotta go?" i asked standing up.

"because i think it's a type of shoot you would like " he smirked at me biting his lip.

"whatever," i said turning around to walk out the door before he slapped my ass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------