chapter 2

December 14..

Anaya P.O.V.

"so I want the Balloons spread out all around." I said to the party planner as she told her workers. Today was my son Tristan's birthday. I had planned it while on tour but today was finally the day for them to set it up and get everything right.

I was ready to show my son the best birthday he could ever imagine. thanks to my friend Teyana who I use to style she knows Odell Beckham Jr. and she was inviting him to surprise Tristan since he was a huge NY Giants fan. and I loved the fact he agreed. I walked around my backyard as everything was set up. I was excited to get it started.

"The cake is here !" Jazz yelled out as I saw the men holding the tall cake I had ordered. I walked over to them clapping my hands.

"good good. place it over here" I cheesed as I guided them to the empty table. The men placed it down and left.

-------------------------------

"Okay it's time to sing happy birthday." I said catching Tristan and his friend's attention. he looked over at me and ran towards me. we all walked to the table as he stood on a step stool behind the cake. I lit the candle and we started.

"Happy Birthday to you ..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRISTAN!....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ...HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW...."

"4"

"HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW ?"

"4"

"HOW OLD ARE YOUUUUU NOWWWWWWW?"

"4"

"HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW!!!!!!!"

"4"

"YAYYYYYY!!"

"Blow out your candles" he closed his eyes for a few and then did as told. I turned towards the door and waved for Odell to come out now. as soon as he stepped through the door Tristan spotted him and ran over to him.

"OMG YOUR ODELL BECKHAM JR!!" He said jumping up and down.

"yea little man and I heard it was your birthday" Odell cheesed getting down to his level.

"yea I 4 today" Tristan cheesed.

oh you a big boy huh?" Odell laughed as he nodded.

"can you sign my jersey before you leave ?" Tristan asked

"of course"

"Thank you !, can we play football?"

"sure " Odell said following Tristan down the field

-------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

Teyana had set me up to go surprise one of my biggest fans at his birthday party. I was all for it. i walked in the house with Teyana and she had told me to wait in the house until the boys mother had told me to come out. i stayed in the kitchen looking at the kids running around playing. i easily spotted the birthday boy given that his mom had him all decked out in a crown and all black with his shirt reading Birthday boy.

a few minutes later they were singing happy birthday and the women i guess was his mom had waved for me to come out. i came out and the little boy spotted me on instinct. He ran over to me and hugged my legs.

"YOUR ODELL BECKHAM JR.!" He screamed

"yep and i heard you're the birthday boy" I cheesed.

"yea I turn 4 today "

"oh you a big boy huh?" I laughed as he nodded.

"can you sign my jersey before you leave ?" he asked

"of course"

"Thank you !, can we play football?"

"sure " i said following Tristan down the field

After a while of throwing the ball around and me teaching him new tricks, the party was dying down. Tristan wanted me to sign his jersey really bad so i thought now would be a good time to go get it.

"how bout i sign ya jersey now?"

"I'm gonna go get it. don't leave " he said before running in the house. i stood back up and the women that had assumed was his mom walked over to me.

"Thank you for coming. your his favorite player" she cheesed.

i was shocked she was fucking beautiful. she stood about 5'5 and had the cutest smile. she had small dimples but it still brought out her smile.

"of course anything for the little ones." i cheesed back at her. before i could say anything else her son came back with his jersey and a sharpie. he handed it to me and i grabbed it signing it.

"thank you !" he said as he hugged me again before putting his jersey back in the house.

"well help youself to any of the cake and food around. and again thank you " she cheesed before walking away. i stood there watching her walk away. little mama had a nice figure.

"aye keep ya eyes to ya self," my homie August said as he walked up to me giving me dap.

"can't help it little mama gorgeous" i laughed causing him to join me.

*************************************************

Tristan's Party set up in MM