Chapter 3

Feb 12 

Anaya P.O.V

I walked into my office sighing as I sat down at my desk. I had a busy morning from waking up late and having to get my son Tristan to school on time. The only benefit was the fact I am my own boss and that it didn't matter if I came in late . But I just loved being on schedule . My office door flew open as my girl Jaz came flying in. I had gotten her a job here given that she could also style very well.

" look at you being all fashionably late." she said smirking at me as she sat down in front of my desk .

" girl hush I just threw on whatever " I laughed fixing the fitted hat on my head .

" and you still popping. You make anything look good " she complimented

I looked at her with a straight and sighed . " what you want ?" I asked knowing she was being this sweet cause she wanted something.

" what makes you think--"

" Jaz"

" okay fine ... So while you was late a client called for you to style him for the ESPY'S on July 15th. I wanted to know if I could come with .... If you take it " she begged as she closed her hands together in a praying stance .

" Hmm who is it ?"

" Odell Beckam Jr. " she cheesed

" oh " I said unimpressed.

" so can I go ?" She asked putting her phone back in her pocket .

" I don't even know if I'm going yet . Get him on the phone for me " I said sorting through papers on my desk. she walked out and headed to her desk to call him. a few mintues later she called me on the intercom.

"Anaya Call on line 1" she yelled on the intercom.i picked up the phone putting on my professional voice.

"Good evening am i speaking with Mr. Beckam's Manager ?" i asked

"Nah shawty its the one and only " he laughed a little over the phone.

" oh im sorry . its just i don't usually speak to the man of the hour off rip. i usually set things up with the manager. But what can i help you with Mr.Beckam.

"its coo, i was really impressed witcho work with Drake with his show in NOLA and he lead me to you . He told me you worked with all the greats, even Beyonce . so i wanted to hire you to style me for my upcoming appearance at the ESPY Awards. you know i wanna come out dip , stunt on my ex type shit ." we both laughed.

i nodded as i listened to everything he was saying. "okay , when is this ?" i asked as i pulled out my notebook to get ready to write down the information.

"it's July 15. I decided on calling you now in February cause I wanna look real fly for this ." I nodded as if he could see me as I wrote down everything he said.

"okay well i am pleased that you called me a few months before this gives me a good chance to find out things you like and don't like and just create wardrobes around your style."

"ight I'm down for that. so when we finna start ?" he asked.

"umm well my schedule is free tomorrow afternoon. so i was thinking we could meet at my office so i could get a feel of you as a person " i said right as Jaz came walking into the room cheesing sitting down in the chair in front of my desk.