Chapter 18

1 month later...(August)

Anaya P.O.V.

i sat at the dining room  table holding the letter in my hand. i couldn't believe after all these years this was really happening. I wanted to meet my mom for years and this note connected me to her. i didn't necessarily want to meet her to be close and be best of friends, i just want answers. i deserve answers and I'm determined to get them. I heard the front door open and slam close.

"BABY !!" I heard Odell yell.

"DINING ROOM!" I heard his steps come closer as he pulled off his shirt and leaned down kissing my cheek.

"it hot as hell outside, but Wassup?" he asked sitting down next to me.i held up the letter in his face. he took it and he unfolded it and started reading.

"woo woo you got a brother and sister ?" he started smiling causing me to smirk.

"yea .." i mumbled

"and they wanna meet you" i nodded my head as i played with my fingers.

"you gonna go through with it ? you gonna go meet them ?" he asked grabbing my hand.

"i mean all my life I've been looking for my mom, and me being the only child was soo miserable. and now that my father disowned me, i feel like i should go meet them. i mean i need my family. and it seems like they are eager to meet me as well." i cheesed.

"well i agree and i think you should go meet them......and ......you know if you need me there you know ima be there"

"okay, ill call them. i guess both my babies should know my side of the family " i cheesed rubbing my belly.

"yea my little son in there"

"daughter you mean ..."

"aye you got one more months to find out what sex it is and until then its a boy to me" he kissed my cheek and hopped up walking into my kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

" i love playing ball but I'm glad the season is over for a few, i can finally rest," Paul said as we walked through the mall in disguise.

"man hush you just love being around Jazz" i laughed

" hell yeaaaa," we walked into kay jewelers. Jazz and Paul have been going strong since the Espy awards a month ago and today's Jazz's birthday. of course being her man he had to get her something before her party tonight.

"glad she makes you happy man. plus more time you spend with her more alone time i get with my ol lady" i said rubbing my hands together.

"man you still hitting that pregnant and all?" he asked scrunching up his face.

"hell yea nigga, pussy is pussy and Anaya knows how to lay it down pregnant and all" i said looking over the diamonds rings they had.

"do i hear wedding bells sir" he laughed as he watched me looking at the rings.

" not no time soon, i ain't ready for all that"

"mmhmm "

"good afternoon may i help you two find anything?" the sales lady came over to us asking probably thinking we were gonna steal cause of our huge hoodies due to having to hide ourselves from fans.

"oh yea i came here a few days ago and asked for a custom made bracelet and princess ring" Paul said as he slowly pulled off his hood.

"oh yea yea i remember you, let me go get them" she walked away as he put his hood back on.