chapter 6

Anaya P.O.V.

I scooted over in the booth as Tristan sat next to his father across from me. We had actually had a good time at the zoo. given that i have never been to the zoo before. i was scared of almost all the animals . my favorite was the giraffe given that it was the only nice one. I sat there looking through my menu before the waiter came over. once the girl made eyes with me she started lowly screaming.

"omg your Anaya the stylist " she squealed. I smiled loving that she knew who i was. not a lot of people knew who I was cause I wasn't a singer or rapper.

"yes I am " I giggled.

"I'm sorry this may be unprofessional but can I take a picture with you?" I quickly nodded as I stood up next to her. she pulled out her phone and took a selfie on snap chat saving it before posting it.

"i love how you styled Beyonce for her tour , your really amazing " she grinned .

"thank you i really appreciate it " i sat back down and she had toke our orders before walking to the back. as we waited on our food i watched as Trey and Tristan were interacting and it was so cute. i took a picture and posting it to Instagram . quoting "Father' Son Bond means everything ❤️"

after we had ate and Trey paid for the food, we had left and he dropped me back home. he pulled off after I walked up to my door. as I was pulling my keys out to open the door I felt a presence behind me. I slowly turned around and was greeted by Odell.

"what the heck. what you doing here ?" I asked as I finally got the door open and he helped himself in.

"I thought you said there wasn't nothing going on with you and him "

"me and who ?"

"you and your baby daddy . " he said a little too aggressively

"there isn't anything going on "

"so why you going on dates with him?"

"woo woo wait !? who went on any date with him ?" I asked holding my hand up confused .he pulled out his phone showing me the picture I posted on Instagram.

"oh so you stalking me now ?" i smirked trynna joke about it but he didn't return it .

"yo I cooked for you. I told you how I'm different and your ass is still gonna fuck around with this Fuck-nigga "

"you need to calm down cause you don't even know anything about what went down. me and Trey have a history i can't just completely cut him off. he is also still the father of my child. so for the next 14 years me and him are stuck together." I said

"well fuck its cool. you got a good man right in front of you and you can't even see it. you stand me up on our plans today to go play family with this nigga. I'm good on you " he said before storming out my house leaving me there stunned. I had actually forgot that me and him had plans and I honestly felt like an ass. I closed my door slowly before leaning against the door and hated how i managed the ruin another good thing in my life.

--------------------------------

2 days later (Monday )

i walked into my office not knowing how to feel. i haven't spoken to Odell in two days and he clearly didn't care given that he was non stop posting pictures on Instagram of him in the club. He had posted a pic today quoting 'WCW' who just happened to be Lauren London.

Not that I was stalking him or anything, but the blogs were going crazy about him posting her and putting up possible BaeWatch assumptions. I plopped in my chair and pulled up my MacBook going straight to Instagram to check his page. I saw that he hadn't posted a picture, and I closed the window sighing deeply.