Chapter 9

I hopped into Odell's car ready for this afternoon outing between two friends he even told me to bring Tristan along and I was all for it .

" so where we going ?" I asked anxiously.

"it's a surprise. Aye little T tell ya mom to chillax." he laughed briefly turning around to Tristan in the back seat.

"yea mom Chillax" he laughed.

"whatever yall can't gang up on me." I said crossing my arms.

A few minutes later we pulled up to a building that was a nice shade of purple.The sign looked to have been token down. Odell hopped out of the car and came over to my side helping me out. I hopped out and grabbed Tristan's hand as we followed Odell into the building. it was dark and I was really confused what this place was. we went through another set of doors and was greeted by a woman and a whole bunch of glow lights behind her.

"Welcome to LT, is it just you three?" she asked.

I started to notice little kids and big kids putting on vest.

"Omg we're gonna do Lazer Tag!?" Tristan yelled

"yup" Odell cheesed as the lady brought us to the racks with the different sized vest.

i smiled as the fact he thought of this. I've never did lazer tag before but ill be damned if i lost.i placed on my vest tightening it. my vest was red and Odells vest was green just like Tristan's.

"oh so it's me against you guys ?" I laughed

"yeah it's girls against guy's" Odell said as I noticed I had four other women in red vest with me and their sons or husbands on the other side.

The lady came back over to us and described the rules and the main purpose of the game to us. after her explanation I was ready to win. she opened the door and everyone walked into the lazer tag arena.

"okay go with your team to your corners."

I went to the red corner with the females of my team. I turned to them with a serious face.

"I don't know about yall but we gotta win." i laughed and they laughed with me. a few seconds later the lights went down and all we were greeted with was the glowing lights. A horn blew and it was time to get this W.

-----------

We had been going at it for 20 min. All the girls in my team had gotten out except me and all the men had gotten out except Odell. It was up to me to win this for my team and I was taking this seriously. I turned the corner flashing my gun to see if he was there but he wasn't. I slowly crept down the hall looking for Odell, as big as he is I was confused as in why I couldn't find him.

"looking for me?" i heard from behind me. i turned around and he was smirking holding his gun up at me.

"don't shoot me don't." I pleaded giving the puppy dog face.

"why should I ?" he asked looking at me skeptical.

I slowly walked over to him with my hands up.

"cause you like me" I smirked . he looked down at me sucking his teeth.

"give me as kiss and I won't shoot you," he said biting his lip. i looked up at him smirking. i slowly stepped on my tippy toes as I slowly brought my gun up and quickly back away shooting him.

"I WON ! I WON!" I screamed jumping up and down.

"bro" he sucked his teeth and the lady opened the door for us. we walked out and I walked over to Tristan with Odell right behind me.

"you had one job," Tristan said to Odell shaking his head making me laugh.

                          ------------------------------------------

Odell pulled up to my house and Tristan hopped out the car walking to Odell's door.

"Thank you for taking me to Lazer Tag" he said giving him dap.

"no problem little man" i handed Tristan my keys and he ran up to the house to unlock the door.

"soo do I get my kiss or ...?" Odell said smirking at me.

"you know I can't do that " I sighed as we stood outside his car face to face.

"any why not?" he tugged on my belt loop.

"cause I'm talking to someone..."

"but technically he ain't yours so you ain't obligated  to be loyal to him," he said getting a little angry.

"I don't have to but that's just how I am" I sighed once again.

I felt him staring down at me. i looked at him and before I could speak a car pulled up behind his. i looked through the windshield and spotted Micheal. i slowly sighed as i saw him hop out the car and walk over to us.

"wassup baby," he said grabbing my waist kissing my cheek.

"Hey" I smirked. I watched the two look at each other for a few seconds before I decided to speak.

"umm Micheal this is Odell, and Odell this is Micheal."

"sup" Micheal finally said sticking out his hand. reluctantly Odell grabbed it and shook it.

"well im boutta bounce, text me tonight ight ?" Odell said before grabbing me in a hug and kissing me on the top of my head.

"okay," he nodded to Micheal and hopped in his car pulling off. i turned around and started walking to my door. as i stepped in so did Micheal and he closed the door.

"why was he here?"

"he brought me and Tristan to Lazer tag" i said walking towards the kitchen to make dinner.

"why you hanging out with him?"

"cause he's my friend. I don't wanna go over this again Micheal." I sighed opening the cabinet getting the food I planned to cook out.

"I just don't trust him around you . but if you say it's nothing I'm just gonna take your word ight ?" he said holding his hands up in surrender.

"okay" as I turned on the stove he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"but I missed you," he said through peck's

"I missed you too" I laughed as it started to tickle.

                             ----------------------------------

Odell P.O.V.

"She's really still talking to this Micheal nigga." i sighed as I was playing 2k with Jarvis.

"damn! did you tell her that you still got feelings for her?" he asked as he shoot a three.

"BITCH!" I laughed. " but naw i mean, she knows that with all the effort I'm putting in. like I really wanna settle down with her and you know I haven't felt like this since G."

"I'm hipp, I mean maybe what you're doing isn't enough. you should do something big."

"something big like what ?" i asked

"i don't know...take her on vacation or something" he shrugged.

"yea like she will just up and get on a plane with me" i laughed like it was the dumbest idea ever. i sat there and thought it bout it for a while. Anaya and i,  Alone , on an Island, her in a bikini..... maybe it wasn't soo bad. i started smirking.

"man im just trynna help" he sucked his teeth.

"maybe it aint a bad idea. we will see" i smirked.

******************************************************************

Anaya in the MM