Chapter 5

2 weeks later ..

Anaya P.O.V.

I laughed at the text Odell had sent me, as I sat at my desk in my office. I had finished my work for the day surprisingly and I didn't have much to do. after that little get together at T's house a few weeks ago me and Odell have been speaking more frequently. He always texts me good morning and goodnight and we went on about 2 outings since then but of course not alone. He's a real gentlemen and just good company to have around. I responded to his text before quickly placing my phone down on my desk as I heard my office door open. I sighed when I seen it was just jazz.

"what you looking all suspicious for ?" she asked as she plopped her ass right down in the chair in front of my desk.

"I'm n-" i was cut off by my phone vibrating against my desk indicating that i had a text. i looked down at it and smirked a little seeing Odelle's name . i ignored it as i flipped my phone to face down on my desk .

"I'm not acting suspicious." I responded with the smirk still on my lips.

"mhmm who got you smirking like that you finally got you a nigga ?" she asked cheesing as well.

"no " i quickly blurted out as i picked up a folder with a bunch of papers in it . i open my draw beginning to place them in the drawer.

"mm lies's"

"im not lying" I laughed closing the drawer. before she could say anything else my phone began ringing. I picked it up off the desk and it was a FaceTime call from Odell.

"who the hell is face timing you at work ?" jazz asked beginning to look at me crazy .

"okay if I tell you-you got to promise to not go crazy, or tell anyone with you big mouth ." she nodded her head quickly as she leaned forward waiting for the news.

"me and Odell have been you know...talking but as friends "i informed her.

Her smile turned into a shocked looked . "how you just gonna take my man from me? I wanted his ass" I sat there trying to read her face to see if she was playing or not until she broke into a fit of laughter. the ringing on my phone ended but then quickly started up again.

"you better answer your boo's facetime" she said pointing to the phone in my hand. I sighed as I pressed the red button and it started connecting. I made sure I was looking good in the view.

"what you want Odell?" i smirked in the camera.

"oh that's how it is now ?' he laughed over the FaceTime call. "i WANTED you to respond to my text .." he cheesed showing those pearly whites.

"sorry I was just busy sorting these papers" I lied a little as I watched Jaz shake her head silently laughing.

"who's in the room with you ?"

"my assistant " i said as i flipped the camera.

"wassup Jazzzz" he yelled in a girly voic.

"hi Odell" she laughed.

"well in my text i was asking if you wanted to get dinner tonight ?" he asked as i noticed he was walking out of the gym.

"okay , you told teyanna ? & your house or mine this time ?" I asked . when Odell and i hung out we always went to one of each others house so that the paps wouldn't spot us and we wouldn't be in the blogs. plus we were never alone.

"mine and naw i want to chill with you ...alone " he said giving me a little wink

"oh no don't do that " i laughed causing him to laugh as well