Chapter 26

1 year later ...(October 6th)

Odell P.O.V.

"ight lets do one more set of sit ups before i go pick up Sonny" i said to Zendaya as we were in my downstairs gym working out. after Sonny was born i told zendaya and asked her if she was still down being with me. as you can see she stayed and sonny actually likes her.

we been together for a year and surprisingly enough I'm happy. i thought i wouldn't be able to move on from Anaya but i did. Anaya and i have been doing this co-parenting thing without the judge. i get him every weekend, and we share him on holidays seasons, ofcourse she gets him on the actual day.

"okayyy" Zendaya said getting down and we finished off our last set. i stared at myself in the mirror and looked at the progress of my work. i was happy with it.

"look at you feeling yaself" she smirked at me as she walked over wrapping her arms around my body.

"you know you like it"

"no i love it " she said as she pecked my lips.

"take a pic with me" i pulled out my phone and she posed as i uploaded it to instgram.

"ight lets go "

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anaya P.O.V.

"Come on sonny, keep ya shoes on daddy is coming in a few minutes" i sighed as i put his shoes on him once again. he started laughing at me struggle putting his shoes on. after finally getting both of them on the doorbell rung.

"thank god " i whispered to myself as i stood up and picked Sonny up and his backpack. i walked to the door and opened it but was greeted by none other than my brother.

"there's my little soso" will said grabbing sonny out my hands.

"uhh i thought you were Odell, he's running late" i sighed handing sonny over to him.

"its coo, my baby momma text me telling me she running late" he shrugged before he started throwing sonny in the air and then catching him.

just as i was about to close the door i heard a horn honk nd it was none other than odell and his chick i rolled my eyes just seeing her in the car. I hated her being around my son but I had no choice but to accept it.

I kept the door open as I watched him hop out and walk up the step.

" waasup?" He said leaning in and hugging me .

" nothing, ya girl can't say hi?" I asked smirking

" don't start " he mugged me . I started laughing.

" it's respectable but whatever " I turned around walking in the house .

" WILL! " I called out a few seconds later my brother came around the corner with sonny and his backpack. He walked over to Odell and handed sonny over to him not even greeting him. He handed his bookbag over and waited for him to leave

" wassup Will? How you been homie ?" Odell asked

" nah we ain't cool like that no more. Once you get ya shit straight and realize who you need to be with them I will acknowledge a conversation with you but until then you good" he said throwing up his two piece .

This happened every time Odell came to pick up sonny and if will was here at the time. Usually Will wouldn't even acknowledge his greeting so I was upraised he said somethings today.

Odell sighed. " Ight, I'll see you Sunday Anaya " I nodded my head as he turned around and walked out . Will walked out behind him as I grabbed my purse and headed out the door too locking it behind me.