43

February12
2 days before the wedding
Anaya P.O.V.

We had just landed in the Bahamas, it was 12:30 pm and me and my ladies were grabbing our luggage about to head to the hotel.

Due to the belief of it being bad luck to see your fiancé before the wedding we decided to have the women and men in different hotels .

Cause I would be the one to be tempted and sneak to his room to see him. I grabbed my suitcase and made my way to the front of the airport where the men and ladies trucks were waiting for us.

As everyone made their way out the airport with their bags Odell walked over to me.

" no strippers " he said as he grabbed my waist.

" I should be saying that to you " I smirked kissing his lips.

" I have no control over this babe--"

" well neither do I " I challenged . He but his lip as he looked at me smirking before he turned around and pointed to jaz.

" AYE JAZ! no strippers" he yelled making her roll her eyes.

" you better listen to him" Gerrell butted in making Odell give him dap.

After Gerrell and Jaz made up and told me they were engaged we had to do a little sit down with gerrell and Odell'. Given they didn't fuck with each other because of who they were friends with .

After everything they realized they ain't really had any beef so they daped it up and started fucking wth each other .

" you gon call me when you get settled in ?" He asked looking down at me in my eyes .

" ofcourse , Ima miss you " I pouted

" no none of that ... 2 days that's it and then your gonna be all mine for a month . We got this babe ! Okay?"

" okay" I nodded my head

" COME ON MY NIGGA ...y'all live wth each other you tell me y'all can't spend 2 days away!?" Vic yelled causing us to roll our eyes.

I pecked his lips as he did the same but not stopping until he kissed one more time and he let it linger there .

" I love you "

" I love you too" I smiled before heading to our truck and hopping in .

------------------------------
"Odell is bout to be a married man ... the fact I'm not surprised, " my father said as he patted my back.

" why not? " I asked laughing

" you've always been the hopeless romantic. Even when you tried to be in ya little hoe phase it ain't last." He laughed

"I guess " I shrugged as I sipped some of the liquor in the cup.

" aye when we hitting the strip ?" Vic yelled causing me and my dad to start laughing.

"we all took that as the cue to get dressed.I put on my royal blue bomber jacket, with a distressed white tee and my black jeans with some all white Nike forces. I places my chains on and my watch before grabbing my phone and meeting the fellas at the door. 

we hopped in the van ant we arrived at the strip club in about 10 min. 

as we walked in there was naked bitches just everywhere. I hadn't been to the strip club since I got with Anaya and now seeing all this just didn't enthuse me anymore. all I wanted right now was to be layed up with my fiance. I excused myself from the group as i headed towards the restrooms. 

I pulled out my phone and dialed Anaya's number. she answered on the second ring. 

"BABEEEEEEE" she sang in the phone making me smile. 

"hey baby, you got to ya room safe ?" I asked as I paced the bathroom.

"yea, I just got out the shower and I'm starving" she laughed 

"better feed my baby" 

"I am I am" she giggled which made me smile harder.

"I can't wait till your my wife. I honestly just wanna be layed up with you right now." I sighed 

"aww I do to baby, but you need this time to have fun.. cause once we get married I have you all to myself for a whole month."

"i know, damnnnnn i miss you " i said biting my lip.

"babyyyyy your not making this easy. go have fun" she laughed 

"okay okay.. i love you tho"

"i love you too"

"i love you more" i challenged. 

"impossible"

"possible"

"babyyyy--"

"fine fine, bye my love" I blew a kiss into the phone before hanging up.i heard a toilet flush and i automatically tensed. I brushed myself off as I pretended to start washing my hands. an older man walked out.

"first time ?" he asked 

i looked over at him confused.

"getting married ?"

"oh yea.." i said as i grabbed paper towels to dry my hands.

"ive been down that road 4 times. all i got to tell you is make this your first and last marriage, cause it doesn't get any better each time. you get drained mentally and financially if you know what im saying" he laughed as he grabbed paper towels as well. 

"not to be in your business but what would you say is the reason your marriages didn't work?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't communicate. when we had arguments I listened to respond rather than listening to understand. I always thought I was right and women always think they are right too so that didn't balance out. "

"let me ask you , how long you been with your fiance?" he asked 

"about 3 years off and on" i admitted.

"do you trust her ?" 

"yes"

"does she trust you ?"

"yea.. i think so " 

"you shouldnt have to think. this point you should know. as fast as you responded in trusting her should be as fast she you should respond in believing that she trust you" he said patting my shoulder. before walking out and leaving me there to think about it. 

______________________________________________________